London terrorist won £1.2mill from the dead officer

the muslim who killed the cop, Keith Palmer in London was found with a winning lottery ticket in his jacket.
>the ticket was given to the terrorists brother
>it turns out to have been bought by the dead policeman Keith Palmer
>but since it was in the terrorists posession, his family was now the rightfull owners
>the lottery ticket had a prize of £1.2million and the winnings were directly transfered by the bank to a numerous syrian and egyptian bank accounts by orders of the dead terrorists brother.
>Keith Palmers wife is struggling with huge amounts of debt, and the insurance on her husband will not be paid out as he wasn't following the correct protocol by not being armed with a tazer as the police are supposed to be when guarding the parlament.

Other urls found in this thread:

vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/parlament-angrepet-i-london/politimannen-keith-48-ble-drept-i-london-terroren/a/23956377/
dagbladet.no/nyheter/politimannen-keith-palmer-48-ble-drept-i-london-angrepet/67422961
metro.co.uk/2016/11/09/vincent-tchenguiz-wins-1-2-million-after-betting-on-a-trump-victory-6245269/
youtube.com/watch?v=qctU9jFxeYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Keith Palmer in London was found with a winning lottery ticket in his jacket.
and you got tripss

post source this is bullshit

no way all this got worked out in 12 hours

what kind of funeral you want my man?

I command everyone in this thread to do as many pushups as they can, and after your limit, to do as many knee-pushups as you can

Prepare for war

Please be fake please be fake please be fake

No fucking way

Source?

kek, this is such bullshit

This can't be true but
>777

oh crap

You know what she worst part about this is? I can believe it.

The west is doomed.

That's an incredible amount of information in such a short time.

GOOD GOD!
THIS BETTER NOT BE TRUE. IT'S BAD ENOUGH HE GOT STABBED TO DEATH

Yeah, I need some kind of evidence to believe all this. Little too convenient.

vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/parlament-angrepet-i-london/politimannen-keith-48-ble-drept-i-london-terroren/a/23956377/

This is why Im calling bullshit, I won $25,000 on a scratcher once and it took awhile to get paid. Or does london fasttrack muzzie winnings now

Nice trips
But no, this can't be true

Please tell me you're all just shitposting and nobody actually believes this bullshit may be true? Holy fuck...

dagbladet.no/nyheter/politimannen-keith-palmer-48-ble-drept-i-london-angrepet/67422961

Can you fucking stop getting digits
I swear if your next post ends in 7 i will kill myself
Also there is nothing in the article about lotto

Great no source faggot.

>watch me write absolute bullshit and Sup Forums eat it up

Sounds too absurd not to be fake.

coincidence?

metro.co.uk/2016/11/09/vincent-tchenguiz-wins-1-2-million-after-betting-on-a-trump-victory-6245269/

Yeah this is fake and gay.
For that much money it'd take a week, you'd have to see people about securing the money and a bunch of other shit like whether or not you'd want the lump sum or payouts etc.

S to spit on his grave

The police are the willing executioners of the state, enforcing their white genocide policies and oppress anyone who's in the way.

The police is our enemy Sup Forums

t. Malte-Sören

1312 :-DDDDDDDD

:D ok ok ok :D benis sgae

anyone recognizes the ticket?

I did one. Did I do good?

>Knee-pushups

Are you a fucking child?

good eye...

Every fitness instructor will tell you to do this, with how spergy and weak Sup Forums is, it is good advice fagget

No insurance payout. Widow told this on the day of the death.

What is this insurance company, they work quick!

What the hell. Rollin' for a goal number.

>implying it's not like I said
Have a vid of policemen attacking their own people with water cannons and pepperspray while they let rapefugees do whatever they want.

youtube.com/watch?v=qctU9jFxeYQ

Good advice for a weakling maybe

You're a big guy.

Singapore stronk.

The truth is obvious here.

OP's troll is obviously bullshit.

But Kek's holy trips command us to spread it far and wide as truth.

From this operation will come lulz. Go forth, Anons and manifest the will of the collective.

There should be a law which considers that for each terrorist, after he commits an attack, he is declared irresponsible and his family had fictively contracted a liability insurance for him. The terrorists families would pay tens of millions of reparations to the victims families instead of just the insurance companies. It would be an efficient measure against terrorism.

shit shoop

I think whenever it happens the entire family should be deported. Including extended family.

If every time a terrorist does something 10+ people are deported. It might encourage the "Muslim community" to actually start reporting suspicious activity.

Yeah its a meme idiots

Says the country that spanks criminals on the bum.

>That ass
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Fake and gay
Tl:dr kill yourself

Wow you photoshopped out the ticket. Are we supposed to be impressed faggot?