>ask about it since wanna fuck
>"oh its actually from kittycat gamer, yaknow, gamegrumps!"
>haven't watched since Jon left
>"The show was much better with Jon"
>she's upset by this
>"eww no
>girl behind me overhears
>"You mean that racist sack of shit?"

Why is Jon suddenly so hated? If you've ever seen his work before his debate with Destiny, he's always had opinions and views that were against the norm

shit he would even say nigger on gamegrumps

2 weeks ago Jontron was a respected dude, now the general libtard consensus is that he's literally hitler

so, is he /ourguy/ or just misunderstood?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RC-SBnWI3ic
twitter.com/psychicpebble/status/842875331702804480
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"It was better with Jon"

Is like saying Season 1 was the best season of Mystery Science Theater 3K.

He said some real shit and they're sensitive liberals. The truth kills their narrative.

But seriously, being on Game Grumps years ago is irrelevant to his political views so they're being retarded over nothing. imo it was better with him on it

Girls are literally oversensitive cunts. They'll act any way possible to fit in with a large group. Reasons why females shouldn't go into college or liberal arts for that matter.

I believe this actually happened [spoiler]because I know which shirt you're talking about[/spoiler]

If enough randos in a college classroom actually know who jontron is well enough to but into a conversation about him then I weep for humanity's future

>talking about youtuber gamers with cute girls
how do I join your timeline?

it was better with jon though

Jon just talks common sense.

As a content creator, I assume he's tired of this outrage culture that sensitive pussies are trying to propagate.

>Sup Forums too autistic to understand social norms
I remember when Sup Forums used to say nigger all the time and it wasn't meant to be hateful. Fuck neo/pol/, Reddit ruined this website

"Yeah that's the guy."
>smug

Seems more apt to say the Mike Nelson era was better, seeing as Mike is a republican and actually funny.

The ayy lmao made her own youtube channel called kitty cat gamer. There has yet to be a single monster hunter fan I know that doesn't chimp out when they see her videos.

You should have called the bitch a cowardly traitor.

jon's retarded. he was better in gamegrumps

Fuck off jew

MST3K aside, Jon was much better than Egoraptor when they were together. I watched their entire Sonic 06 playthrough - Jon was friendly but somewhat of a pushover, whereas Arin occasionally made condescending comments, or made things awkward. It's a window into their character when you watch those videos.

So what happened afterwards faggot, let me guess you didnt score and kept quiet. What a shame man you gotta be more aggresive than that.

Assuming this wasnt just a made up story so you can just talk about Jontron and gamegrumps

>girls won't like you if you voice opinions
Not that subtle.

never watched mst3k

I listened to the entire debate, and I honestly believe Jon /and/ Destiny both had valid points and some bullshit ignorant points too

Examples

>destiny saying that there are /literally/ no riots or violence or turmoil in Europe caused by mass immigration
>that whites /literally/ have no reason to be worried about their populations declining

while jon said

>the wealthiest blacks on average commit more crime than the poorest whites
>mexican immigrant labor is a myth and that for the mostpart they're hear to cause crime/SECEDE states back into mexico

so yeah, I felt the debate was a big mess for both of them

BUT

Jontron's track record is much cleaner, if you've heard him on this youtube.com/watch?v=RC-SBnWI3ic

talking about the pewdiepie debacle, he hits the nail on the head on whats wrong with modern day media

this was just a month ago, not years ago when he was on gamegrumps

and he has come out to apologize and turn away from politics, and go back to being funny

MEANWHILE

destiny is still causing drama on youtube using his 15 minutes of fame, talking shit to anyone famous because they're white and privileged

twitter.com/psychicpebble/status/842875331702804480

yeah, I tried defending with some reason and was met with "Dude don't even open your mouth"

fucking kids man

shirt girl was 23 and butting in girl was 18

gamer girls are easy to pick up

yeah, honestly he's very moderate, but of course that makes him the enemy of the far left

literally never heard of the channel til today

Well I dropped it at the time because I was in fucking class and didn't wanna disrupt over jontron

but me and shirt girl are still on cool terms, we're getting kbbq next week

>so, is he /ourguy/ or just misunderstood?
neither you kike. sage

>Someone said something mean about muh e-celeb
Go back to faggit

but season 1 WAS the best season.

its not that hard, just make shit up

on the topic of gamer grills, I actually didn't believe the memes but now I know they're true

>be in computer science course
>dude named nate who sits next to me
>99% chance he's a jew
>girl sits next to him
>they both know like meh about computers, but this is a second year course so they should know more
>talk about games
>"Oh yeah I'm a gamer" nate said
>"You know jacksepticeye?"
>"Top of the morning to you laddies!" the girl exclaimed with excitement
>so they're both shallow fucks
>cool

fast forward 2 weeks
>they work really slow
>like really slow
>'project' that should take like literally 5 minutes to make takes them days
>they don't even know what a ddos is

end me

>caring what roasties say
Kys numale

>that whites /literally/ have no reason to be worried about their populations declining
Thats bullshit. He was asking Jon to explain why Jon thought it was a problem.

>in college language lab
>thick shortstack QT "gamer gurl" sitting next to me

Stopped there, why do you care what some wannabe SJW cares about?

>"Dude don't even open your mouth"
Should've responded "bitch, shut yours."

The leaf is right. Mike episodes are the only ones worth watching and for that reason the netflix reboot will fail.

holy shit man its so bad

women as a whole are memes no matter what genre you put em in

try to find girls who are interested in working for themselves rather than floating around waiting for men to do things for them, and even then 9/10 times they're still gonna be roasties

Im more concerned that just bringing up jontron was enough to cockblock myself

in the video he phrases it as a "So what", basically saying whites shouldn't have input on their own populations

but that another HUGE flaw Jon made, he just could not clarify his point so a lot of what he said was just ignorant or poorly phrased

>fat tiddies
>thicc thighs
>not fat

boi

woulda but Im in class to learn not be a nigger/sjw and take over just to prove a point

>/ourguy/ or just misunderstood
accepting the autistic has been the motto of Sup Forums

We are such accepting people

>reddit makes a post that takes up twice the space and makes half the points
jontron said nothing wrong

what is with you faggots and e-celebrities anyway? is anyone on this board over 20 anymore?

Jontron had no inkling that the guy, /ourguy/, he was talking to had a massive international following and felt he could speak bluntly about his beliefs without fear of being criticized by others.

He's a fucking imbecile that's talking about stuff he barely understands
Just play games and watch movies you fat shit

He should've just put subtle redpill things in his videos instead of sperging out. Also he needs to lurk moar so he can get some good arguments.

JonTron is like John Lennon to me. I separate the politics from the art. I disagree with the things he says politically, but his work is good stuff.

god is that really him? I knew he had a dis proportionally big head but got daym.

Nice well at least you still got a chance a pretty good one by the sound of it. Also where do you live in cali or something ?

socal, can't escape the libtards but heres tons of QT nerd gurls

how much of a faggot are you dude?

>in the video he phrases it as a "So what", basically saying whites shouldn't have input on their own populations
And he pretty clearly explained why, from an economic and not-committing-genocide worldview the effort to try and fight to maintain a society based around skin tone would be self-defeating.

It's only a scary thing to people that buy into corporatist conservative propaganda.

It means absolutely nothing to me, if whites go from having the majority to the overwhelming plurality in America. America isn't really white to me, and I think christianity is equally as toxic as islam so I don't really give a shit about that either.

>he just could not clarify his point so a lot of what he said was just ignorant or poorly phrased
yeah. he's functionally in a cult and he's just reciting talking points. like what you see here and on the_donald all day. He's in a hivemind. maybe this one.

>I think christianity is equally as toxic as islam so I don't really give a shit about that either.

You follow the news lately?

(You)

>all the shitty liberal comments on jontron videos have overwatch avatars
this can't be a coincidence.

yeah we should invade them and start another occupation that causes the whole region to fall apart so more refugees from the civil wars we cause need to come here.

Social control and opportunity determine human behavior. The fairytales we tell ourselves to make dying easier is one variable in a complex system. Radical antagonism goes down when conflict does. Belligerent human behavior thrives when people all rally against a perceived antagonist. I think it's more important to treat the future as the antagonist, instead of continuing the tribalism meme forever.

If we spent the money it would cost to start another war, on infastructure development and creating economic opportunity in the area, radicalism would die. You don't kill radicalism with explosions and trauma, that's how it thrives. You do it by making them comfortable. That's maybe why many more of our spree killers ar nihilistic and narcissistic instead of driven by religious and social shit.

>yeah we should invade them
Blame Obama/Clinton for that

>more refugees from the civil wars we cause need to come here.
>need to come here
>need
No

The rest of your shill post is bullshit.

>arin and jon actually talk about the game and comment on it's features as they both play

>Arin talks about the game while (((Dan))) has no clue about games and has the reflexes of a dead cat
>but DUDE WEED

Yeah I forgot how Obama/Clinton fabricated evidence based on one source to build a case for a war, the invasion of which is now studied in military school as an example of some of the worst strategic decisions you could make when trying to occupy a country.

Idk guess you had to be there.

>The rest of your shill post is bullshit.
Essentially the most validating thing I expect to hear here. I'm working on a documentary on the developing threat of internet cults. Would you be willing to do an interview?

Jon Grumps was magic, you should have slapped her

>all that text
we just need to close our god damn border

>I'm working on a documentary on the developing threat of internet cults.
Do one on molymeme

>Would you be willing to do an interview?
Ask all of your 10 subscribers on jewtube first.

Get lynched, you shill. I am 100% you're some short pale crypto kike with a complex.

>Chatting a girl up to get pussy
>Goving her a contrary opinion instead of just nodding saying "yeah"

You fucked up OP. You tell her the show was better with Jon mid-dogging her.

Jon is hated because he wrong thought.

>not-committing-genocide worldview

The fuck are you trying to say? That committing genocide is somehow needed if you want to keep a country white?

Why is Dan such a fucking degenerate?

>Women

>Women

he's a pussy that feels threatened whenever a non white person calls themselves American.

only fragile ego betas would defend a fat sack of shit who plays video games for a living

>Women

>kittycatgamer

Yes, truly Fetal Alcohol Suzy is something to behold.

That

WTF is 23 year old in undergrad for

I think it just got worse because of Aaron, regardless of danny. Danny and Jon are both much better than aaron. Aaron is obnoxious.

Joined military, did five years, started college afterwards.

Didn't fall for the jewish meme of going to college right away and figured out what you wanted to do, then went to college with more determination than your average 18 year old has.

Kind of wish I did this

Demographic replacement is genocide.

Fucking reddit spacing get out

interview me for your shitty documentary, desu

Would you watch Danny and Jon grumps?

So you're retarded then? Why not go live with niggers and muslims if you think we're all the same. Funny how you use the phrase hive mind without a hint of irony, and unironically use the phrase corporate propaganda

You fucking retard. How can you be so blind. Islam has never been peaceful you moron, they're not attacking us because of Iraq or Afghanistan you cuck. How can people be so fucking retarded as to think that their side is always the bad guy

Also there are no refugees who need to come to the west, honestly how can you be such a fucking retard, America didn't force them to split up and slaughter each other, if someone invade America and overthrow its oppressive government you wouldn't blame the foreign army if Americans started slaughtering each other so why does the standard change when it's the west and muslims?

>kittycat gamer

oh Jesus, that's Arin's wife's channel

>jon played video games growing up, and still currently plays video games
>jon is at an average skill level
>funny on his own, works as a comic foil with arin, and has a lot of quirkiness that elevates the show

>danny never played games in his entire life and is overall a disinterested degenerate jewish moron who is literally just there to talk about unrelated shit to fill time while arin screams at whatever he's playing
>danny is absolutely horrible at any game that isn't 2d and barely competant at 2d games
>he could be replaced with a literal clown and the show would be exactly the same

if i wanted to listen to a wacky drive-time radio show I'd just do that
danny is trash, and so is everybody else on that channel except Ross

SuperMega >>>>>>>> gamefucks

Societal group pressure. Without CONSTANT attention from the people around them they wither and die. So no matter how much shit they spew, they will continue to do so just to stay in the outgroup.
There is nothing more important to them, and it is why they will always suck to the dominant societal stream.

Actually, Danny is really fucking good at Karate Kid, which is regarded as being the opposite of easy. I thought he sucked until I saw that. It blew my mind.

the first ten games they played were the only games he was any good at, because those were the only games he played before he gave up games and got depressed and went to france or whatever the fuck he did

they had to build credibility with danny after getting rid of jon so fans wouldn't leave

>having the majority to the overwhelming plurality in America.

Then maybe you should fucking check who pays majority of taxes in the US.

imagine if Oney had been down with the Let's Play thing back when Arin was looking for a replacement cohost

>>"oh its actually from kittycat gamer, yaknow, gamegrumps!"
Why does suzy have her own channel instead of just being part of the game grumps rotation?

because nobody likes her but women and women don't like the real game grumps

I was over at my friends house and he was watching jacksepticeye, it was the most annoying shit in the world. I can't see how anyone without autism can watch that shit.

Hey friend what did the muslims do the last time they ruled parts of europe? They made it into an islamic theocracy and everyone hated it so they kicked them out.

>is he /ourguy/ or just
OURGUY POSTERS NEED TO GO BACK
NORMIE SCUM FUCK OFF

>discussing politics
>with women

>hurr, i'm fucking retarded: the post

>They made it into an islamic theocracy
Oh no one religious theocracy occupied another religious theocracy's land like 600 years ago we should invade them again now. We must have perpetual war. We must have an antagonist. If I can't externalize my frustration and loathing on strangers that are different I'm afraid I'll kill myself!

>Increasing levels of JUST

>So you're retarded then? Why not go live with niggers and muslims if you think we're all the same.
I have. People are the same everywhere.
>Funny how you use the phrase hive mind without a hint of irony
funny how you said everything you said without a hint of irony.
>and unironically use the phrase corporate propaganda
I worked for the Republican Party for over 2 years doing social marketing and political messaging strategy. Corporatist propaganda is real as fuck. Who do you think is making all those conveniently memable graphs that say FreedomWorks on them?
>Islam has never been peaceful you moron
Have people ever been peaceful? Look at how much you guys are all frothed up wanting conflict. It's cute how you think you're different.
> they're not attacking us because of Iraq or Afghanistan you cuck
Some of them are. Lots of reasons they use to justify outgroup contempt towards us. They use the same propaganda strategies to rouse the rabble that you see in every thread on this board.
>How can people be so fucking retarded as to think that their side is always the bad guy
There's not really any such thing "the bad guy." It's a strawman. All groups have good people in them and sociopaths and other people with disorders and every spectrum of humanity.

You either elevate yourself above the apes or you are one. Your skin color doesn't determine your humanity and you tribalist monkeys prove that shit.

you gotta make friends with them before you drop a controversial topic idiiot

>Working on a documentary on the developing threat of internet cults
> Religion of Peace just struck again and we are repeating the whole #NotAllMuslims cycle again this week
I would ask why? But I have feeling nothing short of having to spend a few months in Somalia would enlightened you to what are actual threats.

>>in college language lab
>>thick shortstack QT "gamer gurl" sitting next to me
>>wearing overwatch shirt
>>ask about it since wanna fuck

so i was tryna scam pelt off this fat chick in my spanish lab

>People are the same everywhere.

Confirmed for literally never stepping outside of your house.