HOW TO SOLVE THE MUSLIM PROBLEM

CONCEAL CARRY A FUCKING GUN

>pic related

Bump the fucking thread

THE SOLUTION IS IN FRONT OF YOU

People are discouraged from carrying guns in the UK because it escalates the situation. A criminal breaking into a house, where he knows the owner is possibly armed with a firearm, encourages him to bring a firearm to the burglary.

The theory works in the opposite, that if the criminal knows the victim doesn't have a gun, he won't feel the need to bring one into a home invasion.

Bongs are so weird with their conflict theories. Just shooting someone is so much easier.

That car driver was really pissed off even bullets had a hard time stopping. Wonder what the guy did that he was targeted for run over.

bump

>A criminal breaking into a house, where he knows the owner is possibly armed with a firearm, encourages him to bring a firearm to the burglary.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS LOGIC

>The theory works in the opposite, that if the criminal knows the victim doesn't have a gun, he won't feel the need to bring one into a home invasion.

But that's not how criminals think.
They think "this guy doesn't have a gun, if I have one, I'll have superiority over him!"

Better one

Don't let them in your country

What the fuck was happening there?
This is not Westminster

>if the criminal knows the victim doesn't have a gun, he won't feel the need to bring one into a home invasion
Yes, because criminals are known for putting themselves in a position of inferiority because they want to use minimum force. What the fuck is this troll logic.

>Dat lady casually walking away

fuck that guy owner
he should have just straight up crippled him then and there
bang bang both knees and then fucking stomped him until police arrived

They have a smart policy of killing any crazed muslim because chances are they are strapped full of explosives and ready to detonate that shit at any time.

>breaking into a house knowing their is a good chance you'll come out dead
why?

It's a dumb idea they have because what if it's a small woman against a large man? There no real way she can defend herself.

It's getting to the point where we are going to have to take away driving privileges from Muslims huh? These fucking subhumans

Brits will bring a potato to a knife fight.

Can anyone tell me if any police or media organisation has confirmed the identity of the attacker yet?

It seems news hasn't updated at all for about 6 hours...

>But that's not how criminals think.
Correct. That's how sheltered white people think. Any person doing a home invasion will bring a weapon. If they have access to a firearm, believe me they'll use it. If they don't have the various mean to steal from you by force they'll commit a burglary.

I was born the decade before guns where taken from the population over here, i saw the saying "leave a light on while we're out traveling so the robbers are scared to invade" die.
Now it makes no difference, the robber prefers if you're home, then you can tell him the bank info or make a transfer through the phone.

Hard for the media to break the news that the attacker was a muslim preacher

Abdool Muhammad, the third.

>In other words if someone invades your home always give them the power position.
Fuck I love living in Texas

>didn't brain him on the first shot

No, people here are discouraged from carrying guns because all too often they fall into the wrong hands and people get hurt. We are allowed shotguns for hunting btw, but not guns that are specifically weapons for killing other people. The only reason to have it is to hurt someone else, criminal or not, and the policy in our society is that if you're being physically threatened and can't handle it, call the police. It's not a perfect system by any means, a lot of innocent people get hurt before the police can arrive. But it's better than both parties having guns, and the cops having guns too.

Of course I'd love to go down the park and shoot cans off a wall, or have a pistol in my belt as I go about my day. But I'm not about to give every other nutter the chance to enjoy the same privilege, it would be carnage (see: USA).

take away niggers from the equation, and our gun crime is similar to Belgium

100% muslim at this point.

We all know coulters law is true, but usually they would have revealed it by now. Could it be they're hiding something bigger than the attackers clearly Muslim identity?

for some reason the name is being suppressed like fuck, but here is image.

It's your stupid flawed type of thinking that's responsible for murders every year

you can't into logic burger

>HOW TO SOLVE THE MUSLIM PROBLEM
STOP IMPORTING THE FUCKING SAVAGES INTO YOUR COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!

>burglars kill people
Never change Sup Forums. The world is moving forward every day but you get left behind.

just adopt their tactics.

and apply them.

easy.

No, the only way to solve this is mass deportation.

>Shotgun
>Weapon that can't kill people

Ummmm what?

Beneli 1014 would like to have a word m8

Fuck off you cannibalistic necrophiliac faglord mailman

how does that guy keep getting up? guess hes just dying slow?

Hoping for the population to agree with you will take time, but carrying a gun is an issue that only has one person to argue; yourself.

>Of course I'd love to go down the park and shoot cans off a wall

>The theory works in the opposite, that if the criminal knows the victim doesn't have a gun, he won't feel the need to bring one into a home invasion.

>being this much of a fucking moron
Weapons charges have a maximum penalty of 14 years, and burglary and robbery are different crimes and the latter has a much stiffer penalty as well.

Carrying a weapon you don't need only puts you in the slammer if you get caught. If you break in unarmed when nobody is home you a good boy, not a violent criminal, made a mistake, trying to get your life back on track, woulda run away if anyone was there, wouldn't hurt a fly. If you break in armed you're a thug and a violent criminal who was ready and willing to do whatever it took to get the loot.

You are the retard thinking like a sheltered white person.

You assume that criminals aren't able to access guns because they are illegal. No -- it's only innocent people like you who actually follow the law that this applies to

What a pussy

FUCK YOU WHITE SISSY PRICKS

Looks like the guy he ran down with the car had a gun and even tried to shoot him.

BRAAAAAAAAAAHPPPP

How are those school shootings coming along? How about those gang-related drive by shootings and random acts of psycho?

Our terrorist (Westminster) killed 4 with a car and a knife. Yours (Orlando) killed 50 with a machine gun.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't disarm the American people, it's too late. The baddies already have all the guns they want, and the only thing stopping them from running wild is the fact that everyone else is armed. The level of people carrying guns in parts of the USA is comparable to a warzone.

But I wouldn't want that situation for my country, and allowing me access to a gun would require access for nearly everyone in my community, and my community has too many psychos for me to be comfortable with that.

They are calling him "asian"

yeah except that's fucking stupid if you really think about it.

i guess we should all just cut off our hands, since we can use them to form fists which have potential to seriously hurt someone.

better yet, why don't we all just kill ourselves since we have to eat other living things to survive.

This isn't Call of Duty little Timmy, you don't automatically die when shot.

>The only reason to have it is to hurt someone else, criminal or not, and the policy in our society is that if you're being physically threatened and can't handle it, call the police.

So in other words if someone attacks you and you can't handle it, you just die.

Where was this?

How is it that an aussie doesn't know how criminals think? They will bring whatever gives them superiority and they will pick the weakest target. If they know you can't have a gun, they will bring one and won't care whether you're home or not.

>this

Apparently this guy doesn't realize with the proper load you will saw a full sized man in half in a self defense situation with a shotgun lol

what was that guy shooting?
0.005mm bullets?
Dudejust wouldn't go down

That's just how bongs do it. Muzzies and poos are 'asians'

Lol...You have never known safety OR freedom.
Your entire culture is neutered...Your kind display a truly disgusting lack of fortitude.

Enjoy the future you chose...hope you enjoy bending over 5 times a day you fucking faggot.

Shotguns can be used for game hunting and pest control. Some rural types keep them for home defence but I don't think they're supposed to.

There's no outright ban on all guns here, just ones that are specifically for shooting people (handguns, semi-automatic rifles etc). If you can demonstrate you want one for benign reasons, and aren't a moron or a psycho, you can get a shotgun. Very tightly regulated though, because they are potentially very dangerous. Same reason we don't sell sharp kitchen knives to little kids.

>Being this much of a cuck

Right? Jesus Christ you're two feet from that mother fucker. Two shots to the head and be done with it.

You know that you can pretty easily go and buy a gun, right? Despite draconian laws we can very much still own guns, that's something people seem to miss.

so was it the impact of the rounds that knocked him down in the first place? i'm just trying to learn

>There's no outright ban on all guns here, just ones that are specifically for shooting people

>>just ones that are specifically for shooting people

>>>specifically for shooting people

FUCKING KEEP SHOOTING UNTIL THAT FUCKER IS ELIMINATED YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT, THERE IS A REASON POLICE AND EVEN THE MILITARY KEEP SHOOTING UNTIL THE THREAT IS DEAD. WHAT IF THAT FUCKER HAD A FIREARM? A FUCKING GRENADE OR GOT UP AND GRABBED YOUR WEAPON? TAKE NO CHANCES.

>CONCEAL CARRY A FUCKING GUN
It's not like you can just walk into a shop and buy one.

>Knife bin
ok, fair enough

>Shoe bin
wtf, bongs explain yourselves

>showing mercy on a defeated foe instead of slaughtering the fallen like a neanderthal

>be robber
>decide to leave my relatively unburdening pistol at home just in case the home owner won't fight back

Theres too many for them to just go. Major bloodshed will be required.

>pistols aren't disproportionately used in violent crime

It's a lot easier to do most criminal acts with a pistol (as most actual criminals in the UK use) than with the sport rifles and shotguns that are legal.

Or maybe I'm a fucking lawyer who interacts with criminals all the fucking time for my job and knows that they are canny enough to minimise their exposure to prison time.

>If they know you can't have a gun, they will bring one
Why? So that they can get 14 years for unlawful possession of a weapon and 14 years for burglary with a weapon instead of a suspended 6 month sentence for mere burglary?

You are an AWFUL criminal. You're not smart you're fucking stupid.

Last time I looked at a map, I saw that muslim countries are mostly in/around africa.

"specifically for shooting people"

Kill yourself with something not specifically designed to do it faggit

predicated on the assumption that all killing is wrong faggit

Maybe you just have a retarded legal system. 6 months for breaking and entering? What the fuck, chop off the nigger's hand and be done with it, inshallah

I don't expect a freedom hating bong to know this but ever hear the phrase "Give me liberty or give me death"?

Means that life isn't worth living if you don't have some kind of control over your life. Yeah, it sucks some innocent people are going to get hurt but it's better than living in fear of getting invaded during the night and losing the impromptu fistfight with a man who had plenty of time to prepare. If you win, he just goes to jail because he clearly just wanted your TV and if you lose then you're dragged off to some dark cellar somewhere and turned into a blind, mute, limbless sexdoll. But hey you're alive right because didn't get into a gun fight which could have taken a life.

[spoiler]Yes, this post is autistic it's midnight and I can't sleep cause im sick.[/spoiler]

Fucking worthless .380 acp.

For everyone wondering why he wont die, hes already dead... but not incapacitated. Getting tagged that many times with no Kevlar even with shit rounds is going to cause serious damage. Hes probably got massive internal bleeding and hemorrhaging which kicked his adrenaline into overdrive, hes just a walking corpse acting on instinct at that point.

>Don't worry guys criminals are scared of the law, no need for self defense

The more guns there are in a community, the easier it is for a criminal to get hold of one. There's also the chance that someone who legally obtained a gun might kill an innocent person (accidentally or deliberately), or that a legal firearm could accidentally fall into the wrong hands, eg. a child or moron.

What's pussy about not wanting every mad fucker to have guns? I've trained enough boxing and MMA to be satisfied that if I'm attacked in the street I can defend myself and people I care about. From my point of view, you're the pussy for needing a gun.

maybe you should have looked for longer, retard over sixty percent of Muslims are in Asia

did he died?

killing jews is a bad thing now? wtf?

Good, hopefully he fucking suffered as he was dying.

>machine gun
Calm down there Randall. Shootings kill about .00001% of our population per year and 60% of that is suicide.

Islam uses shoes as projectile weapons regularly with those they disagree with.
Take a clue, bin that shoe.

>Same reason we don't sell sharp kitchen knives to little kids
Our kids carry around switchblades instead, tafuck would you carry a steak knife around for.
As a city kid I got one at like 11 and never had to use it, but I did brandish a hatchet after being chased into my backyard/garage by 3 nigs.

I bet rural kids get one at about the same time they get their first pew rifle, 7-8ish?

>criminals
>expecting to get caught
Maybe you should try interacting with the criminals who aren't already behind bars.

>says leaf

I'm still alive thanks to my Glock 32 thank you very much.

It was being shot that knocked him down. There really is no impact force with most common handgun rounds. Getting knocked down is just the result of massive trauma and a whole lot of fucking pain. The body goes into fight or flight and Mohammed gets that brief boost off adrenaline after being put down, but at that point you're already dead, kinda like how a fish will still open and close it's mouth for a while after being gutted.

>They are calling him "asian"

In England, "Asian" means someone from Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, or one of the other countries in or near the Indian subcontinent.

Someone with slanted eyes from China, Japan, Korea, or Southeast Asia is called "Oriental" instead.

>when you're wrong and try to avoid admitting it by screaming EVERYONE EXCEPT ME IS RETARDED

>criminals WANT to go to jail
You're a fucking moron.

If I'm a heroin addict who needs cash for my next fix my perfect crime is to break into an empty house at night without causing any damage, taking some things that are valuable but not especially valuable sentimentally (e.g. laptops and tablets, not family jewels) and then leave without ever being seen.

To start with, it's a fuckload easier than robbing someone at gunpoint. Secondly, if I am caught then I am just a poor heroin addict who needed money, I'm a good boy honest, I'm signed up to all these drug programs, your Honour clearly he is trying to be better, he's not violent, he's got a child, blah blah blah, six months suspended and you have to attend this no-hoper rehab course.

Now imagine the exact same crime and I am carrying a gun. Suddenly it's clear that I went into that crime knowing full well that I might meet resistance and prepared to murder people who resisted. 14 years for the weapon, 14 years for the burglary.

Why would I carry a fucking gun? The ONLY REASON would be if I thought the owner of the home I was breaking into also had a gun.

This is how most - but not all - criminals think. Escalation theory is valid.

>implying the vast majority of criminals aren't just in a revolving door, spending a few months in jail then a few months out, and learning the best way to game the system

>Let's restrict our access to effective tools in the hope that people who don't follow the rules will be hampered in their ability to obtain them as well.
Brilliant

If someone attacks you with a gun, how are you going to handle it? By getting shot and dying. Good work defending yourself.

Meanwhile, the chance of me being attacked with a gun are microscopic, and I can take a few punches and then at least have the chance to fight back.

Only an idiot or paranoid madman wants their society to be awash with guns. Or a gun salesman. Face it, me and my family are objectively safer for living in a gun free society. Get a dog and a baseball bat and solve your physical conflicts without killing someone you nutter, why do you want every fight to turn into a gun battle?

Leave it to Britfag to bring nothing to a potential gunfight, then argue it's virtues. Would rather not have one and need it than have it and not. Is all killing wrong? If yes then why your coppers have them? If no then why call police and wait to hope they save you faggit?

Your fists won't stop lead forced out a metal tube by an explosion you gap toothed cuck. You can make a gun with a metal press and a few hours even if you're inexperienced.

No we were Discouraged from having guns as they want a disarmed and limp dicked population

I remember when they banned handguns, i was almost old enough and to own one and had planned to
As for the threat of guns in hands of nutters and criminals, they get them anyway even now
We also had allot less non Brits back then so even with guns, shootings were fucking rare

I remember my school had clay pigeon shooting and the army cadets had rifles we could use to practice
Hell i bet now the school isnt even allowed its archery club