PC, Keith Palmer, 48. Died protecting parliament. Press F to pay respects

PC, Keith Palmer, 48. Died protecting parliament. Press F to pay respects.

F

and the British public spit on his grave by "enduring" terror attacks instead of pushing back against muslim terrorists

F

>PC, Keith Palmer, 48. Died protecting parliament. Press F to pay respects.
F

F

and before that he probably protected mudslimes who were screaming death to england in londons streets

Can I get a quick rundown on why arent police allowed guns? I imagine he would still be alive and wouldve neitralized the terrorist

F

F

F

F

>died protecting nothing

Why should I respect this idiocy? It makes me angry that a person would voluntarily waste their life like this

Fuck you whitey Infiel.

F

F

How do I change my Facebook photo to whatever country this happened in with a little filter ?

#solidarity
#whitepeoplecausedthis

F

WAIT A TICK, BIN THAT STICK

STOP THAT LORRIE OR YOULL BE SORRY

SAVE A LIFE BIN THAT KNIFE

DONT HAVE FUN TURN IN THAT GUN

>tfw British legal policy is dictated by rhyme

London's goal to me seems to be the idea that minimizing the number of guns minimizes shootings/murder.

In practice it doesn't seem to work so well except for one group perhaps; the elite. The politicians and elite are always protected by well armed guards. The fact that your average policeman doesn't have a gun means thatba criminal can't kill just any normal cop to get his hands on a firearm;
This means the average cop is less protected but that there is yet another layer of defense between the armed guards of the elite and the common people.

Say regular cops had guns. A dedicated terrorist then could follow this plan:

>stab lone police officer, get his pistol.
>shoot parliament guard armed with an automatic, get automatic.
>wreak havoc with automatic

As it stands this possibility is nipped in the bud early on.

>attempt to stab guard armed with MP5
>even if successful the other members of his firearms authorized team, who are always nearby then shoot the assailant.

He didn't die protecting anything. Protecting implies his actions were contributing to the defence of parliament. He was just outside and was then stabbed because he had no means of protecting himself.

F

F

Did he struggle with the assailant? Did he slow him down?
At the end of the day your post is brutally realistic and honest, but it still doesn't mean we have to define the man by his ultimate fate, as opposed to what he did with what woefully limited resources he had.

F for fuck protecting Parliament
That's where all the traitors are
Kill them all!

protecting an institution rotted to the core

F

F

F

Love you Keith!!!

F

>Parliament
Might as well have died protecting mecca.

F

F

F

F

>Died protecting an institution that wants to replace his people with the people that killed him

really makes you think (and sad)

Doing Chamberlain proud.

A good life ended by a criminal while he was protecting criminals.
A real tragedy, I pray for him and his family.
F

You'll burn one day Mohammed

Godspeed brother
F

How can police protect the public when they can't adequately protect themselves? A gun could have saved his life.
F

F. We will make this right. Someday.

damn jamal, dem rhymes

F

F

Protecting how?

Did he have a gun?

Did he have a sword?

No. He was the sacrificial victim.

It should be illegal to order somebody to guard something and not give him the means to do so.

Reminds me of that Canadian terror attack where some honor guard guys were attacked. They were easy targets because the honor guard aren't allowed to have any bullets in their guns.

Fucking madness.

Why didn't he shoot the terrorist?