Traitor drumpf

>The Top House Intel Democrat Just Confirmed There Is Direct Evidence Of Trump Treason With Russia

tick tock drumpfkins

nothing to say frumpflings?

The idea that this would take the Republican party down is laughable.

>Nunes bypass Schiffer and confirmed wiretaps
>said no mention of Trump-Russia collusion
>suddenly Schiffer made his own conference saying they have non-circumstantial evidence on collusion
Fucking politicians.

Fun Fact Reminder: Adam Schiff's ancenstor Jacob single handedly funded the Bolshevik revolution while working at Kuhn & Loeb NYC bank 100 years ago in 1917. The Schiffs, like the Rothschilds, Warburgs, and others, are pure demonic evil and operate ONLY against humanity at large.

Sage, but why does he want to investigate the evidence? I thought evidence was something you presented. (not that the democrats have much experience with that)

"...and very much worthy of investigation."

Meaning it's nothing. This guy is a big faggot I never heard of him before this Russian bullshit and I live in California. Shows you how much he's done for the State - diddly squat.

interesting.

Obama didn't wiretap Trump. And from this non-existent wiretap we have proof of Russian collusion.

>President Pence
>Hillary blocked from Presidency
>I voted as I did to spite you and no other reason

Can't take any of this away from me.

oh there's evidence alright, they've just been keeping it secret cause too smart to win

There is more evidence for there being something behind Pizzagate than this Russian collusion stuff. Why aren't leaders in gov't fighting as hard to investigate that?

Ha, (((Adam Schiff))) abides by Jewish law, not American. For him two to three people witnessing against Trump is enough to convict.

yeah it's almost like Nunes knew what was coming and lit himself on fire to try and desperately divert attention

>I can't go into particulars
>I don't want to specify
Hope is an enduring trait.

Incorrect according to Internet search. Adam comes from a lithuanian schiff family that arrived in the US in 1906. Jacob Schiff was already a well established banker at that time.

Still adam is an evil fucker but we know that because he works in Washington, not because of his lineage.

Classic dem shill here boys. He's claiming that Nunes was the one who did something desperate today, when anyone who followed the chain of events knows what happened. Nunes was tipped off by a based IC patriot, shown exclusive evidence that counters the entire Dem/MSM narrative surrounding Obama''s crimes, and did it in such a way as to cut through the shitbowl of word salad that Schiff and Dems offer every time a joint press event is held. It was obvious that Nunes caught everyone off guard, most especially Schiff, who figured out fast that the entire jig is up and they are all going down the fucking drain. Schiff then scrambles and makes the least authoritative bumbling statement of absolute nothing that he could have possibly made - understandable as unlike Nunes, Schiff's statement today was based on literally nothing. So from here on out guess we'll just see similar re-statings and more imaginary fan fiction from anonymous and unnamed sources or so until all the bad ones end up in jail. Thanks for reading, I saged it anyway.

>yes, we have a smoking gun, but you can't see it, it's secret, just trust me
i found the transcript of the non-tapped phone call
Trump: Vladimir i'll do anything if you help me win the election
Putin: I'll have my hackers steal Podesta's emails about cooking and release them through my puppet Assange
Trump: Great, but how will that help me win?
Putin: When people see how much he talks about food they will assume the democrats run an international pedophile ring, and the election will be yours.
Trump: Okay, what do i have to do?
Putin: You have to be my puppet forever.
Trump: No problem

Adam Schiff and his comrades are on pic related.

Fake news.

>Putin: When people see how much he talks about food they will assume the democrats run an international pedophile ring, and the election will be yours.
>DIM SUM
THEY TALK ALOT ABOUT THE FOOD
DIM SUM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

DRUMPF WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE REAL DEAL

shut up leftist faggot.

>R-REALLY, GUISE, THIS TIME I-IT'S FOR REAL!!!

Liberals, falling for the shitty lies 1000x and never getting any wiser after learning their lesson.

"top faggot just blabbered bullshit its over for blumft"

At what point does this become slander?

Prove me wrong

... which is why we should thank God our opponents in the political battle are such morons. They do all our work by demoralizing themselves every time they build themselves up and inevitably are let down when they realize Trump is still president.

>I can't talk about it in specifics but can confirm drump is a traitor
>but seriously tho can't give evidence

would be fitting for him to reveal his huge pile of nothing on maddow's show, maybe they'd cancel it after another huge failure

It is always that type of shit.

>We killed Osama but we threw his body into the fucking ocean and we can not show the photos or it might upset Muslims.

Basically, they found shit on Manafort, but can't directly take out Trump with it. This is why they state "associates" so frequently

Of course... this is just the Dems effort to undermine Trumps credibility. In the process they expose how much of sore losers they are and turn off all but the most trash tier liberals for 2018 and 2020.

They didn't find anything on Manafort that doesn't already exist 10 fold on Clinton and Podesta.