Pauline Hanson btfo muslim mayor

au.news.yahoo.com/a/34770792/london-terror-attack-pauline-hanson-campaigns-pray4muslimban-and-slams-london-mayor/

>In a video message the Queensland Senator has asked Australians to respond to the tragedy on social media not by supporting the #Pray4London hashtag but an alternate campaign to #Pray4MuslimBan.

>Ms Hanson also took a shot at London's mayor based on comments he made last year. It echoed a similar message from Donald Trump Jr, which stirred up an angry response from those in the UK.

>“It’s amazing that the Muslim mayor over there has come out and said terrorist attacks are part and parcel of a big city,” Senator Hanson said in a video message.

>"They don’t have to be, they don’t have to be, they never have been in the past and that’s something I never want to hear or see here in Australia from any mayor in any city.”

Is she /our gal/?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sadiq-khan-london-mayor-terrorism-attacks-part-and-parcel-major-cities-new-york-bombing-a7322846.html
stuff.co.nz/world/europe/90772876/donald-trumps-son-attacks-london-mayor-misquotes-him
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ONE NATION ALL THE WAY CUNTS

is pauline, dare i say it, /oursheila/?

Instead of specifically targeting muslims, Pauline needs to link the muslim crimes and other deficiencies to non-white immigration more generally.

Just lump all the stinky brown cunts together and come out against non-European immigration as a whole.

There is something about these "right-wing" politicians who speak about Islam all the time that just doesn't sit right with me.

She will prob get flak for the "never" comment. non muzzy terrorist attacks have happened for a long time in cities

TLDR

aussie senator shitposter trolling mudshit.

>non muzzy terrorist attacks have happened for a long time in cities

Not in Australia they haven't.

Shit, Australia is pretty badass.

FUKN BASED PAULINE

> “It’s amazing that the Muslim mayor over there has come out and said terrorist attacks are part and parcel of a big city,” Senator Hanson said in a video message.

Where did he say that?

Like the Gunpowder Plot?

It was in every newspaper.

I think it was this.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sadiq-khan-london-mayor-terrorism-attacks-part-and-parcel-major-cities-new-york-bombing-a7322846.html

ALLAH ACKBAR SHE HAS INSULTED A SHITSKIN

ALLA ACKBAR NOW MANY CAMELS WILL BE RAPED UNTIL THE ISLAMS IS APPEASED

see
was just about to link this

BASED PAULINE

Bloody hell.

YOUR SCHOOLS ARE OUR WHORE HOUSES

>tfw you're a GOATlander and you got to vote for based Pauline

>muh dik

Typical subhuman

Pauline bringing the bants

Fucking faggy NZ "news" defending this shit too.

stuff.co.nz/world/europe/90772876/donald-trumps-son-attacks-london-mayor-misquotes-him

Will they ever amount to anything or is Straya to isolated for people to care?

Yes, the guy responsible for allowing this shit to happen says you should just accept it and let him handle it. Good kaffirs, let Sadiq Khan protect you, just stay calm and accept being blown up as part of daily life while he thinks of new ways to ki-- I mean, keep you safe.

t. Senor Tyrone

Reach for the higher hanging fruit next time.

FUCK ISLAM
FUCK MUSLIMS

I fucking love Australians

YOU WAZ DICK WASHERS AND SHIIIEEET

Wouldn't America be Mexican and not black?

We need something thats on the scale of the cronulla riots to get this party started

BASIERT!

HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP!!!

SO U B SAYIN

WE

B

KANGS

OF

DICKWASHING???

LMAO AND WAT R U KANG OF, NIGGA???

BASED
A
S