SAF

South Africa thread? Any updates on the land seizure?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e_7xGBgzDi8)
youtube.com/watch?v=JY8OgBzFLJU
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/03/jacob-zuma-calls-confiscation-white-land-without-compensation/
youtube.com/watch?v=UkqvrGWbD04
nav.no/workinnorway/
youtube.com/watch?v=Tm-JcA8gFU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>South Africa thread?

More like white genocide thread.

They took the elephant graveyard but it's cool because we still own whatever the light touches

this is ground zero for the race war so i suppose so

I am completely desensitised but that image makes me sad man

There's no updates cause it's just shitposting.

That's why I made it. The only thing that makes me feel anymore is the plight of those terrorized by racial crime.

The small room smells unmistakably of blood.

Four toasted sandwiches lie on the draining board, spread with butter and marmalade. But Monty McCormack, 73, and his nine year old granddaughter Kayla never got to eat them. Instead, the grandfather’s blood is smeared over the wall by Kayla’s bed, where he was bludgeoned to death with a crowbar. Dark blood stains the girl’s pillow, which depicts a scene from the Disney movie Frozen.

Kayla’s blood has been spilt in the storeroom next door, where her body was found. One of the blood stains is in the shape of a shoeprint on a pile of cement sacks. The girl probably resisted before she was strangled to death by the attackers, the family’s neighbours explain.

Kayla’s mom and dad − Kennith McCormack, 42 and Marietjie Meyer, 46 − were found about a hundred metres away, at the house they had almost finished building. Marietjie was beaten to death with a blunt object − most likely the hammer found next to her body, her neighbour says, as we stand next to the pool of blood she was found in. Kennith was killed with a spade, his body found in the undergrowth a stone’s throw from the house.

In many ways, the murder of the family is sickeningly familiar when compared to the stories we have heard from so many White farmers. Most strikingly, few, if any, valuables are missing, except for the family car which had been set on fire at Greenhills, some kilometres from the site of the murder. There is even some small change still lying on the bed where Monty was killed. It seems the attackers were driven by other motives than money. The ways of killing each victim rather indicates ice-cold hatred.

>listening to random music
>click on this thread because I want an update
>as soon as I start browsing, the song "A Race War" comes on (youtube.com/watch?v=e_7xGBgzDi8)

Feels bad, man

we need to get them out of there quickly

That's very affective user, and I think it'll be effective too. Good job

Rhodesia. . .

>implying the whites aren't just going to ake Zuma's big brown cock up the ass like they want to and always do

Whitebois can't compete.

I wish there was a way we could do that

Often times my friends dream about retaking Rhodesia and making it a Safe Haven for whites in Africa, but it's discouraging how little we can actually do.

I fear we very well may be seeing a second Rhodesia, and that fact that I can't do anything of worth eats away at me

No land seizures

Nothing unusual is happening at the moment

Sup Forums is larping over nothing now. It is pretty pathetic really. I've studied the topic for years and they just dismiss my view as an ANC shill.

But that's all Sup Forums is, a shill. They shill for an insane reality which doesn't exist.

>that shirt

What's pathetic is you larping and calling non-larpers larpers.

youtube.com/watch?v=JY8OgBzFLJU

Listen to that. If you do nothing else of worth in your shitty existence before you die and rot, try listening to the entire thing.

I've lived In South Africa for years, Sup Forums is going crazy. None of my relatives there Are losing their minds or anything. Things are the same as they have been for years

Whites don't belong there.

Where did you live and for how long, and where do your parents live in?

Does anybody have that one Twitter link to that one sa account posting all the white costume of niggers violence in SA?

Costume
*Victims

At least they will never be able to read it.

This is the perfect delusion. There are pockets of safety. There are individuals not affected by this violence. You are speaking through their mouths. Because your family members haven't experienced it, it cannot be true. This is why the white race is dying out everywhere.
>my city is fine
>I don't see any violence around here
>my family hasn't experienced this
>therefore things are fine
>all these "other" people are just unlucky
>can't happen to us
This is how things end badly. If you can't come to that conclusion, the obvious question would be this..
What is motivating you to go this far for a lie?

the boers on small holdings have a muder rate of 310 per 100k per year. with 80k of them they have a 25% chance to be murdered if they live there for their entire life expectancy. This is the highest murder rate of any area anywhere in the world.

Let it go.

Well I'm down to fuck'n fight if there is one there.
Not much going for me here, least I could do is die for my race.

Really now?

The only refugees you should need to accept are white South Africans that were originally your people.

I was born in Canada, I went on exchange to South Africa and lived there when I was 17 years old. I lived in Johannesburg. Then after I finished high school I went to the University of Cape Town for my undergraduate degree. So in total I've spent about 5 years In South Africa.

Yeah there's violence, and way too much of it. I'm not disagreeing with that but by in large whites are much more insulated from it than other races. Are there some racial attacks against whites? Yes. But is it to the point that it can be called genocide? No.
Agreed. They scrapped the voluntary police force which used to protect rural areas and phased it out starting in 2002/03 which has negatively affected rural safety.

>i lived in the Urban areas while I went to uni
>I'm an expert on the whole country and can tell you that I know what its like to live in a rural area

Of course.

My parents are Dutch but moved to Canada shortly after they got married. They currently spend their winters in Florida and part of spring/summer/part of fall in Muskoka.

Why the fucking shit aren't these people armed.

>I'm a burger who doesn't understand the vast majority of Afrikaners live in cities
>i can't understand that this stuff has been going on for years
>I can't seem to realize that even the South Africans in these threads are calling out the bullshit for what it is
>even though the only "proof" of land seizures starting On April 6 come from a random podcast, I'm going to believe it anyway

Pretty pathetic

turns out my math was a little off on that one it's worse

310/100k/year * 80k people = 387.5
387.5 * 56 years (the average life expectancy of south africa)
= 21700
80000/21700 = 27.13% chance to be murdered (and raped and tortured)

this is purely the murder statistics they are also accosted by additional non-murder rapes, robberies, assaults, and attempted murders. Virtually all of these murdered were subjected to some sort of torture. It's very rare but 1/1000 or so grant them the mercy of a bullet to their head before torturing them.

>there's violence, way too much of it
>whites more insulated than the other races (literally what?)
>agreed, whites are being murdered in large amounts
>leaders just now calling for land seizures from whites (this is a current thing)
>I went to the cities for a while as a student
>there are no land seizures
Are all Canadians like this?

Where are you getting this 80K number? There are far less white farmers In South Africa. I think the number is around 35K now.

>I can't seem to realize that even the South Africans in these threads are calling out the bullshit for what it is
Point them out. I only see one retarded and delusional cucknadian.

some of them are, a lot of the time the killers lay in wait for the families to come back from church.

>vast majority live in cities

stats nigger

>even the South Africans in these threads are calling out bs

yes the urbanites like you

>proof comes from a random podcast

It came from the news you fucking moron

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/03/jacob-zuma-calls-confiscation-white-land-without-compensation/

He said it himself. Maybe if you left your urban environment and talked to someone who wasn't some upper middle class moron who tries to understand what its like to be poor and rural in the west and fails miserably, you can talk to someone in the west who actually lived it.

He's trying to get self worth by acting like an expert on a topic he actually has no fucking clue about. Like the guys who pretend to be girls for that thread full of attention that they never get.

I've been in probably 20 south africa 200+ post threads and south africans are not calling this bullshit at all. This guy is shilling, trolling, or just being dumb.

kinda your own fault if you are that naive to move there, or not move out of there. they probably vote left anyway

THE ANC said they opposed it which is the ruling party, Zuma is just making statements for political reasons.

For whites, the murder rate is 3.6/100,000 which is very very low in comparison to the rest of the country. Most crime is in townships.

I'm agreeing that white farmers are being attacked far too much, but not the population in general. They're mostly insulated from it.

There is too much violence in South Africa, but it affects all races. This South African civil war meme Sup Forums keeps spreading needs to stop.

A lot of them are delusional in their walled communities, like this idiot,
They won't know there's danger until they have a black cock in their ass and an axe in their neck.

Ex South African here.
Talked to an old family friend and what going on there is just fucking retarded.
>Be old lady 73
>husband died few years ago
>kids all moved away
>have no one but my maid
>lives with her
>wake up in the night
>hear banging
>maid tells her to stay calm
>people banging on the burglar bars on the door with an axe
>maid calls police
>gets told to fuck off because it isn't serious
>have to wait until they give up
>they stop banging on the bars
>leave to presumably go try rob another house

But yeah nothing is going on in ZA right now.
This is what the bars look like for all those that dont know.

If I lived there everything about my house would be a booby trap.
>try to force open the door? buckshot to the groin

Nothing out of the ordinary, crime has been high In South Africa for two decades. The idea that suddenly its gotten worse is nonsense.

Would you say that apartheid had a better standard of living for everyone or are you completely delusional?

Things are steadily getting worse... Land appropriation without compensation will soon be a reality. Politicians are calling for it. White murder in gated communities is understandably low but farm murders are getting worse.
There will not be a farmer left in 20 years if the trend continues. (Blacks can't farm)

I am at a point where having a great job is not enough to keep me here even though I live in a secure area. A month ago my neighbor was shot at at his home.

I am looking to move to Australia, luckily I am still young with a professional degree.
I think this is one of the few places you can still move to that will be majority white in my life time.

literally no one has claimed this,its been horrible since the 90's. Atlhough I swear there was more than 100,000 afrikaneers in south africa but apparantly there is only half that. I'm wrong there. Still, Zuma is claiming to take the land without reimbursement and the Volksraad has proclaimed they will go to war if they aren't at least paid for their land.

Wtf how is this escalationist to say that this will end badly.

Can you not read? Canada man who went to SA as an exchange student just said everything is OK and we shouldn't make posts about this, because everything is fine. What do you not understand about that? It's not like you live there or anything.

Quality of living for whites and blacks has steadily declined since apartheid.

You can find all these stats somewhere but basically. Life expectancy is lower, crime is much much higher. Medical care has been destroyed. Our police force are a mess, most are illiterate. Schooling has got far worse. And most telling is GDP per capita adjusted for inflation is much lower.

The thought of raising a family there makes me sick. I hope something can be done for your people.

By the way how is Knysna?

People like you are worse than the animals we have to deal with.
I have a hard time believing you're even white. It's mostly likely you were sheltered the whole time you were here.
The political/racial climate in this country has changes quite a bit in the last few years. It's nothing like it was 10 years ago

The fact that blacks may suffer more due to crime is only a testament to their barbaric nature

Fucking kek

Overrun, at least the last time I was there.

youtube.com/watch?v=UkqvrGWbD04

Multiculturalism is your friend, goyim

Kenya was a lost cause for many years. The difference is we still have 4 million whites that are in danger.

Fucking shit, that place is beautiful.

>Around 49 people are murdered in South Africa each day.[7] The murder rate increased rapidly in the late 1980s and early 1990s.[8] Between 1994 and 2009, the murder rate halved from 67 to 34 murders per 100,000 people.[9] Between 2011 and 2015, it stabilised to around 32 homicides per 100,000 people although the total number of lives lost has increased due to the increase in population.[7] There have been numerous press reports on the manipulation of crime statistics that have highlighted the existence of incentives not to record violent crime.[10] Nonetheless, murder statistics are considered accurate.[11]

>when you're reading stats and they need to give you excuses before you've finished the sentence

Stats from a white run statistic organization and white run police force vs stats from a black run organisation ( jist a reminder the president can't count over 10) statistics are also manipulated by politicians to stay in power. The only stats that are accurate are farm murders as there is a white organisation that keeps track of this.

>never got to live in a time where Rhodesia existed and SA wasn't a shithole
I want to die
Seems like it was such a nice place to visit, too

Can confirm it's a shit hole. Sitting in jhb right now.

You give the blacks too much credit for calling it a genocide. They do not have the power to organise anything remotely close.

It's just so many random acts of violence that it looks like a genocide.

Africa is an amazing continent but polluted by the worst sub species of humans in existence.

Please get me out of here.

I'd actually volunteer for a race war in SA.

They just need to get their shit together, organize and have a plan.

hungary already said it would take any european refugees displaced by "globalism"

And you would know right?

Attacks in security complexes were very rare a few years ago, now you hear about it all the time.

Last year my sister's neighbor was shot in the stomach and barely survived. His wive was also assaulted during the event.
They live inside a security complex in an upper class neighborhood with 8 foot walls with electric fencing and spiked pallisades on top. They also have a 24 hour security guard and the estate has armed response units on call. The house inside the estate has burglar bars on every window and steel gates in front of every outside door.

I WANT EXACTLY ONE FAL AND ONE AFRIKANER QT AND I WILL GO OVER THERE AND SHOOT NIGGERS

I will take any SA qts and free you from your hell. I will also take any males for a limited time as long as you dress up like my animu girls and sing to me every morning.

me too

I'd rather die here holding the 1070gtx I overpaid for than sing for your burger faggot face

>Wants Fal
>Post an image with no FN FALS

Dude you're American, you can buy a fucking Fal.

Do you have higher education that is internationally accredited?
Or alternatively, do you have a an education as skilled labour (carpenter, blacksmith, etc.)?

In which case:
nav.no/workinnorway/

you can't've overpaid as much as candians do with their garbage exchange rate

If they're shrugging it off as "life goes on" they HAVE lost their minds.

Suit yourself. At least I wouldn't kill you and rape your body, then shit on it. That's gotta be worth something.

Jesus christ

Is south africa really as good as the ancap memes say? Can you declare war on your neighbour and have your private security forces fight to the death?

Watch the podcast in starting at 45 minutes on

Yes, personal anecdotes are useless for decision making, because they can be cherry-picked to suit emotions.

What counts is hard data.

This country make my rage so fucking bad. It's the example of a place in which the majority is black and what happens? Blacks kills all themselves and also a lot of whites, that obviously are the only one paying taxes, working. But in country with white majority who make the most crimes? Exactly, blacks again. The thing that make me rage the most is the fact that no one speak about this, no news, no papers, nothing. If it wasn't for pol I wouldn't even know how bad the situation was! This rage makes me want to go full political, makes me aim higher. I swear to God, even if my country for your standards is shit, I want to become his leader, I will do everything I can to reach that position and then all white South Africans, all white minorities in danger in every African country, because they are really in danger and it's not their fault, they are not migrants "escaping " that only wants welfare and rape our women, they will be the only refugees I will gladly welcome. You will be treated as our friends, will receive any possible help to restart a new life, here or in other countries, but you'll be all welcome here and fuck the false migrants in danger, I want the true migrants in danger, the ones going extincts. Sorry for the meltdown, just had to let it all out

Mate there's literally a SA civil war general,thread

Readed your text, pizza friend. Good luck achieving your dreams

If we only make up 1% of the African population then why the fuck don't us white people just pull out? This continent is garbage anyway, why the fuck are we still here? Why because of 300 years of history? Fok off met daai kak poes

Neighbors tend to have the same security companies so you would just start a civil war

Bro just go buy a DSA fal or do like I did and make one off an old kit with a new reciever or an imbel gear one if you can find one. I will however require a white south african QT...

I have a law degree and I am an admitted attorney in mud hut land. So only aus, Canada or engalnd worth it or even possible with some work.

I once met a postal truck driver from your country who took back an SA girl he met playing WOW. I wonder how that ended.

I should learn how to smith

Thank you burger but no thank you.

I'll take my chances with a savage and pointless death rather than have to put up with one second of whatever your degenearate ass considers animu

You probably bought the new mass effect too

ive never even locked my car or my house, nor have i ever even worried that someone would try to steal or break in

come home white man

>You probably bought the new mass effect too
Nope, it was a troll post. I don't watch animu. The last things I watched was man in the high castle. I don't play games at all. I just wanted my life to sound interesting.

>310/100k/year * 80k people = 248/year

You don't even need to be in a position of power.
I'm sure there are politicians in every European country who'd appreciate a well-worded letter about the subject of White South African refugees.
It would make a great election topic, and pretty much the greatest redpill you could give to most golems.

This week in SA a white girl was hit in the face by a black boy in a restaurant called SPUR, when the white father approached the mother to tell her her monkey son needs manners she acted like a monkey provoking the man. Long story short, the banned the white guy and apologized to the black.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tm-JcA8gFU0

MSM does not cover black on white racism but only white on black.

We are not refugees (Yet).

We are a bunch of people with half a brain sitting around millions of savages and trying to reason with them.

We are a far flung arm of colonisation that lingers. We didn't wipe out the natives, we didn't evacuate all of our people ita just that we just lingered here too long an no one gives a fuck.

I swear this place is like a frontier town in the wild west. Complete with drunk sheriff. It's not civilisation.

poos have actually fucking developed since britain left
when will you fucks develop?

why do white people even bother staying in south africa?

if there are 10 pieces of pizza per 10 people and only 8 people, each person gets 1.25 slices

so if there are 310 murders per 100k people and 80k people each person gets murdered more than the rate per 100k