youtube.com/watch?v=XXxVwpcXV0U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nut_(goddess)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PEPE IS ETERNAL

The Frog king has emerged.

Could a 13th zodiac be near?

Heterosexuality caused this

PRAISE KeK

Reminder: MOLOCH will be here very soon.

You will all prep my bull. Every last one of you.

I have been warning you every day for the past six months but know you will taste MOLOCH.

KEK WILL RAISE IN YOUR LIFE TIME

KEK WILLS IT!!

moloch is stupid

Ok guys. This card. What does it mean?

can someone post non infrared or microwave image I feel like putting image into deep dream 77 times.

WE HAVE A 2ND PEPE!!!!!!!!!

There's the Serpent-Bearer already.
So Kek would be the 14th Zodiac sign.
14 = 7 + 7
Double 7. You know, the most significant doubles.
Ain't that great?

Blessed by Kek

ONE LAST TIME

I will deep dream this.

The final image approaches

This is not this meme nor relevant to how the last one was. Also it hasnt been obscured

Mindblowing, isn't it?

Somewhat looks like a sine or cosine curve

I'm sure you sucked off Moloch many times. You know his taste well...

kek.

reposting what I said last time before thread reached bump limit

>This depicts the birth of jesus by virgin mary among the stars and the last time this happened supposedly was around 4000 years ago
Wrong. It represents the harpazo, forceful catching away, of the church, which is the body of christ and child of israel. Jesus ascended into heaven under his own strength. Revelation 12 says the man-child will be harpazo'd which is like when you see your child playing in the street with a car coming down the road you snatch them out of danger, even if by the hair.

The only time harpazo is used in the bible outside of revelation is when paul says that first the dead in christ will rise, then them that are living will rise with them, to be caught up (harpazo) to be with christ in the air and with him they will be forevermore.

This is meant to be a 'great sign.' no other sign in the bible is called great. Tell me, is a commemmorative sign in the heavens of something that already happened, that won't actually be visible to the naked eye because of the sun a "great" sign? Nope. Use your noodle, brother.

>user sources that part of the sky from another map

post pic then you fucking nigger

the image appers to imply the man was privy to imformation he shoudnt have been privy to because of a literal wrong number

could this mean this is soe sort of hidden knowledge we werent meant to be privy to?
or possibly another god has entered the fray having literally called into the wrong universe/dimension

YEP THAT'S IT!!
OH AND PRAISE KEK!!!!

Just leaving this here for i have to sleep now
>1And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed in the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.
>2She was pregnant and crying out in the pain and agony of giving birth.
>3Then another sign appeared in heaven: a huge red dragon with seven heads, ten horns, and seven royal crowns on his heads.
>4His tail swept a third of the stars from the sky, tossing them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman as she was about to give birth, ready to devour her child as soon as He was born
On September 23 this year, there wil be a constillation where jupiter (zeus, which is associated with jesus as jesus for example is a mockname meaning "hail zeus") will stay in virgos (virgin mary) belly for 42 weeks (pregnency) and leaving the constillation (birth) while the constillation of lion, usually consisting of 9 stars now will have 12 "stars" as mecurcy mars and venus will align with it, with the moon the the feet of virgo and the sun next to her head.
This depicts the birth of jesus by virgin mary among the stars and the last time this happened supposedly was around 4000 years ago

now check in which constillation the anomalie is

also it relate to this

Can someone figure out the sine wave frequency so i can tune to it in some binaural beats? see if i get any reception from the black knight satellite?

We are being asked to reach into a box, and pull out a random card. This card, is our future.

So, we have no choice. Nothing is up to us. What is printed on the card may be bad or good, but in the end the card we get is the card we get.

But there is one choice we CAN make. To not draw a card. That is, to not post, for fear of not getting digits.

Will you fight, or will you die like a dog?

Hum. I guess this confirms it's some sort of "lense flare"? Although why would they hide it?

MEME IT TO FUCKING LIFE
PEPE TAKE MY DIGITS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Some Russian is mentioning serpent bearer. Woman in garden with serpent blew us out. Now there is womany frogger stuff happening in the sky

>G-G-God Emperor, is that you with Kek at your back??

Moloch is a fucking faggot.

Reminder that if you haven't autistically saved hundreds of pepe pictures you won't be saved

ITS LITERALLY THE FROG FROM

Is this just Kek worship? I still don't understand the purpose of this... Has done a better job explaining?
Quick rundown?

see this from previous thread

Some major factor has disrupted our consciousness recently. Can you think of any major things that have changed your life recently?

What website do I use to look at this for myself? I googled the coordinates someone else posted (13h48m01.20000s, -08d59m26.0000s) but didn't get anything except something about an abortion clinic.

discord.gg/7QKEM
DISCORD
discord.gg/7QKEM
DISCORD
discord.gg/7QKEM
DISCORD

My god

Previous Threads

archive.is/rTFlx
archive.is/nqiep
archive.is/oBVFy
archive.is/6pQPN
archive.is/knYBa

Video related
youtube.com/watch?v=XXxVwpcXV0U

Except mine was from the middle of Orion, same anomaly.

discord.gg/7QKEM
DISCORD
discord.gg/7QKEM
DISCORD
discord.gg/7QKEM
DISCORD
discord.gg/7QKEM
DISCORD
discord.gg/7QKEM
DISCORD
discord.gg/7QKEM
DISCORD
discord.gg/7QKEM
DISCORD
discord.gg/7QKEM
DISCORD
discord.gg/7QKEM
DISCORD

if there has been any evidence of a god or a being of supernatural existence in the past 4000 years, it is the information we have discovered about Kek.

LET IT BE
>LET IT BE
LET IT BE
>LET IT BE
LET IT BE

MFW POL MEMES A NEW ZODIAC

Google skymap

There's some weird constellation/symbol thing in the sky and we all think it's Kek.

Moloch will never get digits

Too busy posting my wang on the internet sorry

AND THE GRAND FINALLY!

>33

ITS A DOG NOW

t.MIDF

PEPE TURNED INTO ANUBIS
FUCKING DOG HEAD CONFIRMED

IT CHANGED TO A DOG

WHAT DID KEK MEAN BY THIS????????

>7733

Incredible.

/x/ can't do shit. I won't believe them.
Sup Forums succeeded with meme magic, Sup Forums started learning meme magic with Ebola-chan (I still love her) and then had a big breakthrough with KEK.

SMUG

I don't know what to make of all of this

Sun Dog.

the election of trump hands down this was one hundred percent the most massive shift in consciousness weve felt the last few years
but what could it mean?

YOU HAVE TO DO IT 49 TIMES

>77

People like the Moloch worshipper in this thread will get shafted (zapped) by Moloch while the elite escape.

This will usher in the dawning of a new meme.

They're just saying what's up dog

Fuck man, I really think Kek is getting stronger, this shit is crazy

1 god surrounded by 7 other beings?

This image holds a significant message, user's. It may take time to understand it...

ANUBIS
>ANUBIS
ANUBIS
>ANUBIS

The fucking FROG'S CROWN turned into an Egyptian representation. KEK WATCHES US.

i know this going to sound like the most autist thing ever uttered on Sup Forums but the amount of gets plus the posts there linked to is honestly bizarre

Nut is the Egyptian sky goddess
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nut_(goddess)
Funny read, highly recommend.

Well, I saved that one

this, please guys
deduce the sine wave

YES YES FUCK YES

PEPE ZODIAC

PRAISE

>Nut is also the barrier separating the forces of chaos from the ordered cosmos in the world.
Not much longer.

LET IT BE
>LET IT BE
LET IT BE
>LET IT BE
LET IT BE
>LET IT BE

It means that Kek has 7 entities helping him

Silence, Goyim.

Welcome to the cult of Kek, user. Shadilay, brother

and 49 == 7*7 OMFG

discord.gg/7QKEM
DISCORD
discord.gg/7QKEM
DISCORD
discord.gg/7QKEM
DISCORD
discord.gg/7QKEM
DISCORD
discord.gg/7QKEM
DISCORD
discord.gg/7QKEM
DISCORD

AAAAAHHHHHHH

he will transform into or be replaced by a dog headed deity?

Pepe is King and Kek is God

The neural net that feeds the deep dream program was trained using pics of dogs. It was pretty much inevitable. All pics become some varient of slug dogs after they have been processed enough.

>Chaos God spawns on the wrong dimension and finds humans

PRAISE KEK

SSSSSSSSSHEEEEEEEEEEITTT

>7749
>7 times 7 (7 squared) is 49
WHAT DOES HE MEAN BY THIS????

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!! WWWWHAT THE FUUUUCK

Where is a website where I can look at this stuff myself?