FAKE NEWS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/media/325280-cnn-reporter-is-trump-afraid-of-stairs
cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/03/22/trump-hand-clutch-moos-pkg-erin.cnn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He has the most elite soldiers on the planet watching every blade of grass that gets within 100ft of him but holding the rail walking down 50 stairs is too much precaution?

What the fuck is wrong with Jews? Are they even trying anymore?

He's 70 years old why the fuck wouldn't he?

Fuck CNN, do those motherfuckers know how many preventable deaths are caused by staircases? Next they're gonna run a report on how Trump is a pussy for wearing a seatbelt.

Holy shit this is fucking insane.

>no offense
why did they feel the need to add this?

>that's an absurd question
does not deny the accusation

>The hill
Yeah can't say I've ever heard of that news channel or site desu

Didn't Trump actually talk about this at one of the rallies?

Basically, iirc the tl;dr was

>I'm 70 years old
>I'm in no hurry
>I don't want to be stumbling down stairs
>I don't want media to treat me like Ford
>No shame in minding your footing
>No shame in using the handrails

So this is fake, right?

It's real. They tweeted abut the same thing with an update like an hour ago. I had to see it for myself.

This. At his age, one bad fall and he's fucked.

This was the headline article from our MSM after he visited and met Theresa May.
No actual news about the meeting, just "Is Trump afraid of stairs?"

Can we just nuke CNN

Is this a real headline?

Checked. I imagined the very real possibility of Trump rambling about this at a rally and chuckled heartily.

I remember that too.
He said he didnt want to stumble and look like an idiot, so he always is careful

Checked.
We need to ((shut it down)) CNN already, Jesus fucking Christ.

stop memizing pence. he's not our friend. he endorsed lyin' ted

>The media is so dishonest, so dishonest. Now they're saying "oh, Trump walks too slowly down the stairs," can you believe this? And I'm thinking, why the hell not? I like to take my time. I'm not going to slip and look like an idiot! You gotta be careful folks, you gotta be careful... And the lying media *points to the back of the room* ohh they'd have a field day, wouldn't they?

It writes itself

>"No offense, but that question is absurd."
fucking kek

It makes perfect sense for Alex Jones to have press access given CNN's complete fall from grace. Sad!

>What the fuck is wrong with Jews?
How much time do you have?

they are just jewing as usual

redpilling people on their tricks

it's funny, they are going all out

I think it is more a fear of slipping and falling down the stairs.

what a coward! real men GLADLY fall down the stairs.

If I were Trump I would tell CNN the dumbest shit when no one was around just so they'd publish it saying IT'S ALL TRUE HE TOLD US

looks like it's over fellow drumpfkins

this really needs to be expanded. There has to be more of them.

A lot.

>it's funny, they are going all out
But why?
Is it simply they fear losing control in America?
Is it they feel so defeated and just want revenge?
Is there something yet to be revealed that will finally turn the normies against them?
Or is it all of the above?

D-Drumpf i-is afraid of stairs!!!! We're real news! WE'RE REAL NEWS!!

He's a 70 year old man for Christs sake. Ofcourse he has to be careful on stairs.

>Next they're gonna run a report on how Trump is a pussy for wearing a seatbelt.
I sure hope so

"No offense, but that's an absyrd question"

Fucking perfect

Yeah that looks like something important to talk about.

they are based out of capital hill, they are liberal scum, they were pretty balanced before the election started but now its all spin

I know but these are the top Jewish players at the top Jewish news network CNN and in DC politics.

One of you folks need to sit down and create a normie friendly reminder just how many Jews are in places of power and those who have complete control of the Dem party.

OH GOD IT'S A REAL ARTICLE

lizard eyes, every one of them

Every since falling down stairs, I look at my feet (the stair I step on actually) and hold the rail

Stairs can break, and holding on to the rail can be your life or limb

Yep, my brother's friend growing up, his mom died carrying a basket of cloths down stairs and the friend found his mom dead when he came home from school. She was like 35

Why the fuck would you not grab the railing on airplane stairs? Those things are narrow, steep, metal, often have low railings so tall people can easily tip over, and they're over asphalt. Why are the people who say such silly things not punished for it?

Mike "Deus Volt" Pence
>not our friend
shut up fag

HAHAHA Trump BTFO what a faggot, i mean, who on earth is watching where he plants his feet, it's 2016+1 you idiots

she didn't stumble
she just found some change, you know how it is

This, the risk for hip fractures from falling at his age is very very high, he is doing what exactly must do and be careful using stairs.

Every person above 65 should do this, for fucks sake.

> an old over weight man is very conscious where he steps when he's going down stairs.

"Bigoted news media makes fun disabled old man for using the handrails of the stairs"

nice get senpai for a very good post

>classical hillary

Lmao Clinton needed handrails for like 3 stairs

I get a get for my reference to a get.
Praise KEK

- REMINDER TO PUT SAGE IN OPTIONS FIELD IN SLIDE & BAIT THREADS -

- REMINDER THAT SAGE ONLY WORKS WHEN NOT QUOTING AND POSTING NO IMAGE -

- REMINDER TO NOT REPLY TO SHIT TIER THREADS OR SAGE THEM -!!

- REMINDER TO PUT SAGE IN OPTIONS FIELD IN SLIDE & BAIT THREADS -

- REMINDER THAT SAGE ONLY WORKS WHEN NOT QUOTING AND POSTING NO IMAGE -

- REMINDER TO NOT REPLY TO SHIT TIER THREADS OR SAGE THEM -

Getting real Deus Kek here folks

nothing wrong with lyin' ted or pence

But then people might think they're scared of stairs

what thread are they sliding?

>most elite soldiers on the planet

Stopped reading there....

What do I have to do with Russia? You know the closest I came to Russia, I bought a house a number of years ago in Palm Beach … for $40 million, and I sold it to a Russian for $100 million

Whenever I'm using stairs from a plane I do the same thing because they are often unevenly spaced.

Also, CNN.

True, further proof is that all his properties has elevators. Stairphobia? I think yes.

Seriously though, should we really let someone that is afraid of stairs have his finger on the nuclear button?

Why doesn't anyone take CNN seriously?

Good idea. The words got bigger.

Oh yeah Denmark, we all know that the John Wicks of the world all come from Sausage Wagon country. Fuck, I bet it's that little mermaid statue, it gives them unlimited power.

what a time to be alive

thehill.com/homenews/media/325280-cnn-reporter-is-trump-afraid-of-stairs

i noticed it before because he is very focused on that and i like it a lot
when you are walking down stairs like that most likely in front of many people for those 10-15 seconds nothing is more important than coming down those stairs safely, then when you reach the end you can start with other things
it's like multitasking and doing whatever you are doing as best as possible
it's great!

>It's real.
What's next? "Breaking! Trump looks both ways before crossing street!"

wtf?

my parents always tauhgt me to hold the rail and watch my step on the way down.

better to play it safe than having your head cracked open.

Important stuff going down here. Don't let this slide

This is FUCKING STAIRGATE.

IMPEACH TRUMP NOW

Checked

>70 year old man uses caution when walking down steep staircase!

>Fake News at 11!

Fuck off tripfag

Ummmm no. Hes just making a conscious effort not to fall over on live TV unlike Hillary

>Important stuff going down here. Don't let this slide

Go slide right into an oven you filthy Jew.

They are so desperate to get him out of the way that they are imagining all sorts of different ways in which he might fall to his death or incapacitation. This was just one of those times and they are crying out in frustration because he's being too careful to make the mistakes that they want him to make.

cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/03/22/trump-hand-clutch-moos-pkg-erin.cnn

hahaha holy fuck what am I reading

Trump wears seatbelts?
Let's look at the facts
>If you don't crash, seatbelts are pointless
>Ergo, one can postulate that Trump fears crashing, or he wouldn't wear the seatbelt
>One then must ask themselves - why is he afraid of crashing?
>Trump doesn't drive himself, that's a fact
>Is this evidence of a rift between Trump and his team?
>Does Trump truly not believe those in he employs are reliable?
>If even Trump can't trust his own employees... Can we really trust them to hold office over America?
>One must also wonder, if this is the case, perhaps Trump does drive himself
>Which only provides more questions... Is our President worried his mental faculties are failing?

CNN I'll take a miniscule $120k per annum for these incredible insights.

>implying stairs aren't terrifying

It's basically just controlled falling. If I were in charge, we'd all just use slides and elevators.

My brother is an architect and clients are always giving him shit for not including stairs but sure enough his buildings have the lowest liability assessments on the eastern seaboard.

Pic related. Probably built by some antifa edgelord after Clinton lost.

I honestly wish someone collects all these retarded news so when media starts whining about fake news and demanding respect they get presented with this

Well, if anyone ever saw that shit with Gerald Ford, it's no fucking wonder if he is. The SNL sketch with chevy chase was pretty savage and hilarious

that

>not including stairs
Does he do some shoots and ladders shit?
Or is everything just on one floor?
>inb4 elevator death traps

>theshill.com

Look here instead of this slide thread

>fug muslims are killing again
>time for a trump article
>HEHE HE WALKS DOWN STAIRS MUST BE SCARED LMAO XDXDXD

TYT HAVING A BAD WEEK

If he breaks his hip he's out of action for months.

Oy vey, that's just diversity, goy! Don't be racist and keep God's Chosen People out of the top tiers of your power structure.

Is CNN is afraid of truth?
FAKE NEWS!

My teachers were all wrong when they said that there is no such thing as a stupid question.

Why does he have Church Lady from the old SNL skits style hair

Disappointed his heart attack wasn't worse.

exactly! He's an old fat fuck.

The motherfucker can barely walk

He held hands with May because he was too scared to go down the stairs. It's well known that he's scared of stairs.

He be scared of ze Germs and ze Stairs , but he ain't scared of you motherfuckers!

They are like children, the leftists are. We will never fully understand why they do the things they do because we grew up both physically and mentally. They're mentality is so juvenile, it's like they are still in 3rd grade

Inb4 some cnn cuck dies from falling from stairs

He doesn't watch to doom Melissa McCarthy's career to falling down stairs on camera the rest of her life like Chevy Chase.