Genetics General

OK guys so I have run the entire gambit of getting my rocks off in off and too all different kinds of women. But shouldn't our goal to breed with the most beautiful Jewish women we can? I have a date with a 19 year old gorgeous Jewess tomorrow and I think you goyim should do the same. Play Their Game.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d_Nc-oRsMmk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wouldnt recommend it goy. Even i wouldnt want anything to do with an american jewess.

*SPELLING ERROR*
אל/"al" is backwards
you meant to say לא/"Lo" which means "no" or "don't"
*SPELLING ERROR*

dumbass.
לא = LO = No
אל = AL = Do Not

google translate says otherwise
now stop living like a goy and watch the lectures
youtube.com/watch?v=d_Nc-oRsMmk

He's correct. if anything "Tread" would be "לדרוך" so it should be "אל תדרוך עליי" but it's a minor mistake

>having inbred jew children that are riddled with genetic diseases
No thanks

yes, but consider this aussie
we're about 30 years away from CRISPRing away all genetic ailments
but maybe 40 years away from reliably increasing human intelligence

(((Jews))) aren't even true Israelites. There is more Israelite DNA in a modern day Palestinian. Whatever Israelite DNA modern day (((Jews))) have is minuscule.
>(((Jews))) were mainly Khazars, from Khazaria, a Caucasus country which is now called Kazakhstan, Georgia, and other names. The Khazarians converted from pagan religions to talmudic Judaism after the 8th century, but of course, racially they remain Khazars.
The Khazars were and are a genome that is mainly Turkish and Mongolian blood.
>Thus today, when you see a “Jew,” what you are actually encountering is a Khazar who practices Judaism. The Khazar has no Israelite blood. His ancestors are not the Israelites of the Bible. They did not worship the God, Jehovah, but instead literally were a phallic cult. They worshipped Satan by means of the male penis idol. The Khazars were never in the land of Israel. They are not the seed of Abraham. They have no promise from God. Now we know this as absolute scientific fact.

Don't racemix with jews. They are literal mongoloid turkroaches.

>posting the same pictures over and over again

it's true that some very small and insular jewish communities (latvian jews) have become riddled with genetic defects as a result of small genetic fields, but this is a small percentage of the community in Israle...

redpill me on chicks who do shit like pic related

it's just an instagram page

mm i don't date girls who use instagram redpill me even more

>miscegenation with the dirty aryan goyim

wouldnt you have to convert and get circumcised to marry a jewess? or are you already cut like a good goy?

Well, after seeing this pics i might search for a jewish girl ;) :) :D

And u - post more of these :D

They dont look like this, this is pure propaganda you stupid fucking goyim.

Most look like kike nosed Jewesses, exactly like you'd imagine, pure oven worthy.

>letting a jewess touch by beenus weenus
ew no

You are being selective, in every race there is ugly women, but its scientific proved that old (first) nations have one of the most beautiful women in the world. Iranian women, Israeli women etc. There is always examples for both, in every discussion...

>it's true that some very small and insular jewish communities (latvian jews) have become riddled with genetic defects as a result of small genetic fields, but this is a small percentage of the community in Israle...
Nice try Schlomo and OP wasn't talking about sandy Israelis was he?
>As many as one in three Ashkenazi Jews are estimated to be carriers for one of about 19 genetic diseases

Do what you want, the world is fucked, because of people just like you.