How do I track replies?

Newfag here. Just started contributing to Sup Forums, but I have no idea how to track replies to my post. Is there an easy way, or do I need to just keep track of my posts manually?

you open your anus and let the worms come out

That picture is very appropriate. The middle east is indeed the buttcrack of the world

Settings in the upper-right corner. Also, as you might've noticed, most users are insufferable cunts.

>your teacher will never put a map on her ass for a private tutoring lesson

Not nice.

Thank you for the confirmation.

Even if you're trolling... Ask yourself if this post is political.

Saged and reported.

Use extension open multiple tab, for mobile use clover and pin/bookmark it.

Sage goes in all fields you fool.

Manual override...thanks for the tip.

I just check my (you)s

>making a thread to ask for help
Next time ask someone in a dying thread. Also, lurk moar.

Not troll, not a slide post....sorry for wasting your time, I realize it's not political. Other replies have helped me greatly, so hopefully your report will remove this thread so we can focus on the real issues.

>not using Legacy Captcha

I do. T'was just a miss-click.

The country that would be near the actual asshole would be Madacasgar or just sea

Allow notifications for Sup Forums (chrome). You'll get a pop up.

Hey guys does Noko in the option field still work?

NO MORE MAPLE NIGGER THREADS ALLOWED TILL 2050.

SORRY

Snitches get stitches faggit

i take pics of all my posts with my cellphone and upload them to a very insecure cloud network so that one day i can be arrested for all the racist things i say on here

just tried it went straight to >>>/rules/

Also, if the tab has a red explanation mark it means someone has replied to your post. If it's a white mark it means people have posted in the thread since you last looked.

This. Totally this!

Stop watching news channels. Post only archive.is links to news websites.

Ask questions in /qa/

so you want to know how to track reptiles?
it's quite easy actually.
you see the little flag that appears next to someone's post?
you'll easily know when there's a reptile behind the post if the flag looks like this:

enjoy..!

You can't actually be this new, you must be fishing for (you)s

I'm having trouble with my toaster. No matter the setting, it always burns my bread. can anyone help me?

look at the picture again. italy is in the ass crack and the butthol is that little island underneath it...whats it called again? malla, molte?

right Malta, the asshole of the world.

delete this

Lurk moar, faggot

New enough to not know what "(you)s" is, I'll lurk and learn more before I post again

Good idea.

Here you go OP. I made it just for (you). I hope it helps