Well, we had a good run boys

Well, we had a good run boys

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/03/02/russian-ambassador-sergey-kislyak-appeared-as-obama-white-house-visitor-at-least-22-times/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/13/hillary-clintons-team-met-russian-ambassador-says-kremlin-spokesman/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/22/congressman-calls-federal-probe-john-podestas-board-membership-firms-linked-russian-investors/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oy vey, it's anti-russianism, how absolutely racist, fucking bigots

Russia dindu nuffin

fake news

>Trusting CNN ever.

The amount of shills on Sup Forums at the moment is out of control.

Also

>suggests
>may
>CNN

>suggests
>may have

CNN is going to keep edging us with conspiracy theories until Trump wins his 4th term.

FAKE NEWS

What's the medias fascination with blaming Russia for everything? They desperately want Cold War II

They've been repeating the same bullshit for months.

Basically to them, someone who is vaguely related to Trump having once talked to a Russian means they're a Russian plant. Ignoring all the times the Democrats have done it.

dailycaller.com/2017/03/02/russian-ambassador-sergey-kislyak-appeared-as-obama-white-house-visitor-at-least-22-times/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/13/hillary-clintons-team-met-russian-ambassador-says-kremlin-spokesman/

The Jews just won't let this narrative go.

>FBI has to investigate if they wiretapped on Trump
>turns out they wiretapped russians who talked to team trump

Did real life turn into a tv show?

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/22/congressman-calls-federal-probe-john-podestas-board-membership-firms-linked-russian-investors/

>CNN

Fake news. Into the trash.

Yep, you did. Good run deplorables. It's over now.

Read the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and you'll understand.

Shut up goy. It's pure coincidence this came to light the same day it was announced Trump was surveillanced.

The more I hear "muh Russians" the harder I'm voting Republican for the duration of my existence. Democrats are finished.

Omg this changes everything honestly. We should go to sleep asap and just relax. I'm so tired.

#notmypresident
#sosleepy
#wearetheresistance

Always remember. Russia dindu nuffin.

>Info
>suggests
>nameless associates
>may
>have

this again

If they really did do something, they would've come up with something more in nearly a year than "someone who knows Trump once talked to a Russian, and a CIA false-flag.