Trump Celebration Thread

Leading from
>

Let's do the next step and have a thread celebrating post-election shit. Let's also keep the twitter butthurt feeds to a minimum. Mainstream media butthurt is good.

Also, as the pic indicates, let's welcome the endfailure of the various candidates.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5kQHtHdvSHE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please tell me it's shopped

no, Jebs wife is 4 feet tall, Jeb on the other hand is a monster

why?

guac bowl market too competitive

Holy shit. Is this real?

SAVED.

Remember when the left thought that trump wouldn't accept the election results? That was pretty great

I love President Trump

Awfully quiet in here OP.

God I'm not a violent person, but (((Kohn))) is the most punchable face in media today

The hypocrisy from the left post-election has been stunning.

This is one of the most wonderfully edited things to come out of the last 6 months

>mfw a whole arena of Hillary supporters waiting for her inevitable (98% chance) win
>mfw they slowly begin to lose
>mfw Hilldog doesn't even have the balls to face them when Trump wins and sends out John Podesta to tell them to go home

I wish I could relive that night a thousand more times

>inb4 no social media
It's too good not to post.

I was at work and had to play it cool.
I almost herniated myself trying to contain my happiness and relief.

>145cm
>roughly 40kg

Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.

>Amy Schumer
>Confused Carol
>Lady Hatefuck

That's about it for me.
I haven't been as active since the election.
Keep it alive guys.
MAGA

Sorry had to shower. These are the best posts so far. Let me whip up what I have (from multiple computers)

>fucking a goblin would be fun

are you retarded?

>not having fug a dwarf girl in your bucket list

best 2016 waifu

youtube.com/watch?v=5kQHtHdvSHE

Sorry I have been a Sup Forums guy ever since moot created it, because Sup Forums was half cocks but I neglected to save shit. Now I've made good money and I have kickass computer setups I want to reclaim all the images.

6.26 vs 5 actual

In the pic it looks like a 2ft difference. Looks like her pic has scaled down 10%

>India