Welcome to Shill land

>Jew threads are being taken down
>Nig threads are being taken down
>Natsoc threads are being taken down
>A Military Recruiting station shill thread is up and active right now, Shills are that diverse now
The Redpill value of this Sup Forums is close to zero. This place is nothing like it was.
>actually sad about this senpai
You fucked it up. You fucked it up. After we had come this far. Too many turbo kikes broke the first rule. We're fucked now

Join us at /leftypol/ user.

I would kill myself before turning myself into a hooknose pawn. I will advise you to do the same

Real muslim here. It's hilarious watching you Drumpftards crash and burn like this.

Laugh while you can. while Sup Forums Sup Forums dies, its work lives on. Bagelstein wont protect you forever

What does bitching about it help?

kill yourself, leaf
communism is death

You thought you were hot stuff dontcha, Thule fuckbois?

user you know what you must do. You must check. These. Doubles.

i dip my bullets in pigs blood to make sure of i have to use them itll send muslims to hell

- REMINDER TO PUT SAGE IN OPTIONS FIELD IN SLIDE & BAIT THREADS -

- REMINDER THAT SAGE ONLY WORKS WHEN NOT QUOTING AND POSTING NO IMAGE -

- REMINDER TO NOT REPLY TO SHIT TIER THREADS OR SAGE THEM -

If you care that much then you honestly spend too much time here

Kill yourself

yes goy, spend less time here

yes goy, spend ,more time here

4cuck is totally compromised

I wonder
Hmmmm

>expecting anything good on Sup Forums after the cucking of Moot in 2014

We got our use out of Sup Forums its been comprised and no longer of use to us time to move on user. It will be remembered but is now nothing but /nupol/. All great things must come to a end ~ Adolf Hitler ;).

>they still believe they can change anything
>the shittier the board is, people just want to kill commies more
fine by me

I report all nigger threads
They're not politics, I don't care what your ex did or if you want to fuck a black girl
Fuck off with that shit

I don't want constant pics of africans on the catalog

And a goy must always loose. Now that our trap of Sup Forums is too obvious for some of you, you will still be ensnared by 8ch, to ensure that you fail in life and you political activity is nothing but masturbation.

Why don't you guys just try to make your own nation. We might have different beliefs but I'm sure people on both sides that aren't retarded want to live in a peaceful world with everyone else.

What is even a "nation" or a "race"? There are only bloodlines. If you fall to degeneracy that only means that yours is weak to begin with. And in the modern world, it is much easier to live a pious life than ever. So what's stopping you?