This is CNN interviewing Trump 6 years ago about Anthony Weiner

This is CNN interviewing Trump 6 years ago about Anthony Weiner.
Listen at 0:24
What does he say? Am I deaf?
youtube.com/watch?v=2wAEcN9UIy8

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2011/06/02/donald_trump_responds_pizza/
carbonated.tv/entertainment/pizzagate-2011-donald-trump-explains-why-he-ate-pizza-with-a-fork
nydailynews.com/news/politics/hands-new-yorkers-respond-sarah-palin-donald-trump-pizza-eating-faux-pas-article-1.130258
youtube.com/watch?v=Asv7EB1btok
mediaite.com/online/attention-hog-donald-trump-addresses-pizza-gate-via-strange-homemade-video/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_J._Devlin
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip9tIwYd-8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dat hook nose though

Timeline convergence, Praise KEK!!!

i dont get it, why does he say pizzagate?
was it a thing back then, or is this what you are referring to, and we memed so hard, that timelines are merging ?

WHAT IN THE FUCK

EXPLAIN NOW

WTF he definitely says pizzagate

Donald Trump: TIME COP

holy moley what a find

WHAT THE FUCK

p
i
z
z
a
?

Time traveler confirmed.

I think he might be jokingly referring to that whole controversy about him eating pizza crust-first

>haha there's no way he actually says pizza gate
>surely this is just a meme thread and people are being autistic
>open video
>uno pizza gate @0:28

>Trump is a time traveler or
That is some weaponized autism at work, you lads never cease to amaze me.

Gate

>I was watching between pizza(?)gate and weinergate

Did he say pizzagate?

This

>mfw Trump is an emissary of God sent to smite the demons living among us

HANG THEM

This is real, Piers show ended in 2014 right? RIGHT!?

oh fuck, this is just when people were freaking out about trump eating pizza with a fork, false alarm

carbonated.tv/entertainment/pizzagate-2011-donald-trump-explains-why-he-ate-pizza-with-a-fork

Clear as day.

still tho
you havent heard?

digits confirm there is literally no logical explanation for this

holy shit this.

He's such a self-important narcissist he claimed Pizzagate 6 years ago over the time Jon Stewart roasted him about eating pizza with a fork.

why did you say this, i was having so much fun

I'm sure a fuck becoming a believer. How do you even explain this one away?

was that when the story came out about him eating pizza with a fork?

You anti-Trump morons still don't fucking get it. This guy is the ANTI-Clinton, ANTI-Obama, ANTI-politic bullshit president. Obama would tweet shit like: "Happy New Year to a proud nation of diverse people and empowered women!" You know, Trudeau shit. This guy is making it clear: The days of peak cuck are over. If you stood in his way, he's going to fuck you over.

>Why the fuck to libtards have to take things so literally NO MATTER WHAT IS SAID.

This is a common debate tactic for liberals and women.

If you make a statement, and aren't ridiculously specific, they will tear it apart based on your supposedly "vague" wording. They will pretend that they can't comprehend your specific implication, or read between lines, or draw the most obvious conclusion, solely so they can argue back with something - anything.

You: "BET doesn't appeal to me."
Them: "OMG You just said black people shouldn't be in movies and music!"

This shit is really old and tired. They do it CONSTANTLY and it's one of the reasons that Trump won. They are impossible to hold conversation or debate with because they deny that they can have basic perception skills.

People are sick of it. We're all called racists, homophobes, and sexists solely because of this one tactic they use of pretending to not understand what you're saying. They know damn well what's going on, but it's the only way they can push their extremist viewpoints - by making you EQUALLY extreme.

I'm pretty sure pizzzagate back then was something to do with this

nydailynews.com/news/politics/hands-new-yorkers-respond-sarah-palin-donald-trump-pizza-eating-faux-pas-article-1.130258

though it could be Kek of course

is there hope lads? I feel like Trump could be in a plane crash and he'd walk out of it like the fucking terminator.

Is Trump literally unstoppable?

there is

Trump is a time traveler

That Pizza Hut commercial is from the mid 90's. Don't even try that bullshit.

Yes.

We have now lived through 2 pizzagates

What the fuck?

holy fucking shit

Literally just checked the dates and they are both June 1st 2011 so, this seems more likely though I don't see why a man wearing a suit worth more than most liberals make in a year using a fork to eat pizza is 'gate' worthy.

>He says he's watching Pizzagate
>Checks date
My god.

That's literally the second time in ten minutes that I've seen this reference.

...Are you CIA?

>yfw trump is literally the fucking god emperor

So he sub-conciously readied the public for elite pedophilia terminology by eating pizza with a fork years earlier.

Incredible. This man is incredible.

how were you off by 4 fucking seconds with your time

no no no no no. seriously. ok. just, like.

WHAT.

THE.

FUCK.

It is related to this you faggots:

This.

Wrong, faggot.

So Trump knew about pizzagate five years before it even existed?

wow. What other scandals were going on called "gate" around that time?

>You anti-Trump morons still don't fucking get it. This guy is the ANTI-Clinton, ANTI-Obama, ANTI-politic bullshit president.
That's what he was marketed as to delusional morons. He's a belligerent corporatist and a literal Russian shill.

WHAT

I hadn't even read the comments here yet, so I definitely wasn't listening for it.

Trump time traveler confirmed.

Is Trump... Dare I say... Kek?

Or is he Kek's prophet?

>Reddit and/or lefty Sup Forums
Go the fuck back.

What did he mean by this?

>So I was watching myself eat pizza on cnn. Huge scandal. Calling it pizzagate. Got so much attention. The greatest attention.

holy fukkin wew lads

>Pizzagate
>June 2011
YOU WHAT?

kek
still hating trump

do you use dc power as well

hell no negro. Steele dossier is real. I'm riding this shit blizzard out here for the memes. Haven't seen a hivemind this huuge eat itself before.

really convincing argument.

He said in a recent speech (NRCC dinner I am pretty sure) he is simply "a messenger."

Actually senpai you sound like the actual shill.

Stop being such a Fake American.

>He thinks a faked report is real
Boy do I have news for you!

WHATTHEFUCK

This is the pizzagate he was referring to.

mediaite.com/online/attention-hog-donald-trump-addresses-pizza-gate-via-strange-homemade-video/

This is probably a distraction thread by the shills....

That didn't trigger me. You are a failure at even basic tasks.

I think it might be in reference to this pedo who used a pizzeria to lure children?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_J._Devlin

I've seen it being refereed to as "the original pizzagate"

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT

>americans get super judgmental about how to eat a pizza
>americans go apeshit and start clapping when a man eats pizza with his hands
>the President of the United States of America made a youtube video defending how he eats pizza

I knew it Trumps is john titor

oh my god

OH MY GOD

Is Sarah Palin /ourgirl/? Somehow i got a feeling Palin was supposed to be the president of USA 4 years ago and then US gov made a huge smear campaign on her, depicting her as a dumb bimbo. At least thats how the narrative was shapped about her here in Lithuania - a dumb country girl.

>dumb animeposter

>He doesn't realize that many of the events mentioned and the Alfa bank connection mentioned in the dossier has been confirmed
>He doesn't realize that its been confirmed that the leaked dossier was the one shown to Trump, which he has denied seeing.
Literally turn on the news and I have news for you m8. Ukraine leaked evidence of Manafort laundering money yesterday, you think he's going to protect Donny boy? After all it was Russia paying him a $10 million salary for the last 10 years.
no u r

2011 was 6 years ago....

THIS ISN'T A JOKE ANYMORE, MEMES HAVE HOPPED THE RAILS AND ARE TEARING REALITY APART

INNOCENT CHILDREN PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING

Sup Forums, WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO

Beechergate

Can't you remember anything from back then?

>eating pizza with a fork
and what is strange about that?

that explains it.

or emperor is a time traveller.

>Literally turn on the news
I don't watch fake news, sorry.
>Ukraine
Is this before or after the US State Dept. led coup through Soros funded NGOs? Don't make me fucking laugh.

This man has the ability to see into the future, this I am sure of, he's predicted things way too many times now.

does this frighten you SeƱor?

Holy shit literally kill yourself you ching chong ding dong faggot

Kill yourself

She is a dumb bimbo though

>Doesn't know how deep dish the pizza actually gets

Trump Doesn't Like Pizza Crusts

cringe

He's talking about a different "pizzagate"

sup reddit

fuck you and your gay fake news faggot

That's what the (((deep state))) wants you to think

you fucking faggots would still be eating mud and shit if it was not for wogs to teach you how to cook you celtanglo cunt.

eating without a fork and knife makes you as you are you colonial fuck.

kys bucko.

This seems like it's it. And that's definitely one of Trump's media stunts, he did the exact same with the KFC during the election.
So now we have to deal with why he timed the stunt during Weiner's sexting scandal.

I wonder if he has ocd and a fear of getting his hands dirty?

>I don't watch fake news, sorry.
Turn on any news that doesn't actively sage and slide or ban people that interrupt the circlejerk and threaten glorious leader. youtube.com/watch?v=Ip9tIwYd-8M
>Is this before or after the US State Dept. led coup through Soros funded NGOs
>I don't believe in "fake news" like The Associated Press but there's no Soros meme I'm not 100% down on.
Also whataboutism. Also, being a Russian shill. How much does RT pay?
One day. Not quitting in the middle of the greatest shitposting opportunity in human history though.
no u

youtube.com/watch?v=Ip9tIwYd-8M