CHRISTCUCKS

>he worships a dead kike on a stick

So when are you gonna take the real redpill (Paganism more specifically European Paganism like Ásatrú?)

And christcucks still claim that christianity is the only religion to save europe
explain yourself, christcucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nyry0DJnklA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Get btfo by a monk with a ax

>the only christcucks can kill is a tree while jamal fucks his wife and destroys his homeland

Modern "pagans" are fags who worship descriptions of the based nimrod, praise marduk.

Your pagan gods were defeated centuries ago, they fled in terror from the one true God. Your god's were tied to the land, to the sea, the sky, to the toils of men, to the things of this world. The one true God is only of the spirit, the uncreated creator, the primary cause. Your god's allow the worship of many god's, but the one true God demands that worship and condemns the man who worship's another. All worship is His due, and you're petty pagan god's can do nothing to claim it for themselves.

Christianity will not save Europe. Christians are all cucks who follow a middle-eastern religion made by some kike 2000 years ago. It's not the white man's religion and if you think so you're not redpilled. Fact.

Answer me this: Would you rather a Europe full of white pagans or a europe full of shitskin nigger christians?

I am Christian. I will pray for you to find the world's true Lord and savior, Jesus Christ.

FOOL! Europe is a place in this world! God did not send his only Son to save things from this world. There is not one thing that you will take with you when you die, not your country nor your pride.

I would rather the earth burn, I would rather see the sun fall into the sea, I would sooner see the universe itself cease to exist than to see one man led astray from the path of the true God.

lmao christcucks

Answer me this: Would you rather a Europe full of white pagans or a europe full of shitskin nigger christians?

God bless you. Deus vult, and ave Maria.

But of course this is only my human pride, no man has value who does not worship God, because that man is dead already. He does not need us, He does not need our countries. We need Him.

I'd rather have a peaceful world of all races, peoples, and cultures believing in the one true Lord and savior Jesus Christ.

"Oh magical sandnigger in space, the "god" that does not belong to me"

>he's a catholic

Why not just go all the way and become a pagan? You're halfway there, christcuck

Your binary question has all the silly characteristics of the devil, who lusts after the ridiculous. All true Christians in this world have shitskin. Only through the salvation offered us by the Lord Jesus Christ may we have any other kind of skin.

Hello brother! When did you give up christcuckery?

Pagans = semen drinking larpers

I will rephrase this for you.
"Dear Lord, my creator and savior, the God who belongs to all of us within our sinful hearts; the God in which we all belong to."

I will pray for you to open up your heart to the Lord.

Such silliness is the heart of true evil. The Lord did not promise us peace in this world, he promised war. The wicked will always be of this world, we will never see them gone in this life. Only when He returns in all His glory, with his Son at his side bearing his flaming sword, only then will the wicked and the prideful be smashed.

apparently allah is the one true god because your god is losing.

your god is literally a jew.

how do "white supremest" christfags overlook this?

>he promised war
christcucks think they're winning the "war" or even trying to fight it

come home, white man. Paganism is the last true hope for the White Man's future to fight against all the niggers and spics invading the west

Praise kek and praise the old gods of our forefathers

>implying cuckoldy is not the result of west becoming less christian

Your secularism killed your country Swedecuck. The Sweden that was before the replacement immigration isn't coming back.

You are correct, brother. The scripture in the revelation to John reveals so much to all of us, yet so many people are blinded by hedonistic and worldly pleasures.

Yes the better option for white people is to praise rocks and trees again.

The manner of worship that your gods allowed is the true vision of what they were. The profane rights, the idols and altars made from stone, the twisted stories of their "accomplishments," all these things were much more of this world than of the beyond. Your gods were slaves to their passions, wrath and sadness, rage and happiness, they were pulled like flotsom in the stream, just as we are. Except unlike us, they will never die and will never receive the reward that we were gifted by the Lord Jesus Christ. In this, they are even less than the least of men. Only their corrupted worshipers are beneath them, for any man who worships that which is less than himself has already died the worst death, the death that will never end.

People who hold faith in Christ will always be persecuted on this sinful world.

2 Timothy 3:12
'Indeed, all who desire to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted,'

A foolish sentiment without reason. That twisted thing is nothing but a beast of this world. It demands the kind of worship that men should avoid, a subjugation of the body by earthly superiors, a demand for obedience to an earthly law, the most holy (more profane) writings of this beast speficically allow it's worshipers to deny their worship when their lives are threatened. The one true God will never allow you to stray, not in the face of torturous death. This creature, this allah, is nothing but a foul demon who demands praise for itself, praise that is due to the one true God.

Then explain why your god (the jewish kike sandnigger god yahwhew) is losing to Allah? And Atheism?

we pagans grow everyday because we're the only thing that can save europe and the white race.

islam and christianity are 2 sides of the same coin, all kike cuckery. i can't wait in 500 years when all greeks are muslim and you'll great great grandson will be defending islam.

You foolish little creature, you show a picture of a man doing an earthly thing as evidence of what lies beyond? You require earthly victories to tell you what exists outside of this world? Where is your vaunted logic, why have you abandoned it? The worship of logic will always fail you, it does not demand absolute obedience, as you so clearly have shown.

My home is not of this world, only in my most twisted moments can I find solace in what exists here. But know this, the Church will not leave this earth until the day of the Lords coming, and those who are left behind will stay behind for all eternity.

Nice avoiding the question and justifying your cuck leader kissing a nigger's feet.

How about you actually answer this question christcuck:
Would you rather a Europe full of white pagans or a europe full of shitskin nigger christians?

You pagans are dead men! You can not grow! Your gods will not allow it. You search for earthly signs and earthly wisdom to teach you of the beyond! Do you have any cause to worship these things other than a desire to fulfill your carnal desires? GIVE UP THIS LIFE! If you worship this life, you will find neither God nor life. Only through the worship of God may we be allowed to live.

Look all believers in this thread, because the unbelievers will not see. Look how this person uses a binary question, as if there are ever only two outcomes, as if he knows the future. Tricks, simple little tricks. This is how the devil operates. With jokes and mirth.

Answer me this, pagan. Why would a religion that so easily fell to Christianity defeat what you claim is defeating Christianity?

Refer to my previous post, including the scripture of God that I provided.

2 Timothy 3:12
'Indeed, all who desire to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted,'

Christians have all of the odds against us. Satan wants us to stray from the Lord Christ and lose faith, and including the fact that God created us with free will all it does is pile on to the opposing odds. We are tested every single day, and what's important is that our faith remains strong no matter what happens, no matter what troubles cross our way.

>paganism
being a pagan should be considered a mental disorder

why are all the greatest nations on Earth Christian? Almost like Christ rewards those who accept him into their heart.

You are not "asatru". You have no connection to paganism. You're posting about the "old Gods" on a Korean origami board. It's more pathetic than any Christian can be. It's literally the same as the people who pretend dungeons and dragons is real and they cast spells and pretend to be hit by invisible fireballs.

>So when are you gonna take the real redpill (Paganism more specifically European Paganism like Ásatrú?)

I dont know, what do your gods taste like?

Such words are correct. Satan tricks and decieves those who have little faith in the Lord. I know with my faith set on the Lord Christ, my savior in life and in death, I wield the sharpest sword and the strongest armor against the Devil and his antics.

>Start reading Bible stories
>Find myself enjoying Satan's antics

Satan is the best part of the Bible. He pisses God off and does whatever he wants. Dude's the first troll!

1) what you're saying here is "prosperity Gospel " and it's heretical, unbiblical... In fact the New testament teaches the opposite that true Christians will have to suffer in this life for discipleship

2) the richest country in the world per capita is Qatar. By your logic Allah is also.real because he made Qatar so rich

Was the Norse mythology the first religion in that region? It seems like it's just a icy version of Roman polytheism.

its funny how delusional you all actually are, you sound exactly like them but it completely goes over your heads. Your 'god' demands worship no different then the muslims version of god. Your "holy" book is filled with atrocities and carnage the likes of which modern humans compare to only genocidal dictators. Your own fairytale is just as twisted you simply choose to blind eye to the parts you can't defend. Your weak religion will be supplanted by their aggression and nothing but cold logical slaughter will save the earth from a new dark age.

dude. cucktholicism is basically already pagan, why pussyfoot christcuck?

>European Paganism like Ásatrú
>European Paganism
>Ásatrú

Ásatrú communities openly campaign for including niggers and arabs, and they actively censor and ban anyone who disagrees with that.

Ásatrú is the cancer of paganism. Simple Odinism is far superior.

Thanks no, I will stick to the Roman Pantheon. I can actually point to Jupiter in the sky, and the existence of Rome, a city built by Romulus, son of Mars.

>Arguing with a lover of mammon
He's made his bed

What simple little gods these are, a god of war, a god of lightning, all required to seek the aid of another to accomplish anything. The god of lightning must beseech the god of the air to become agitated, the god of the air must ask the god of the sun to bring the warmth that causes wind, the god of the sun must ask the god of fire to ignite it's blaze, petty little things that are as enslaved to their whims as any man, as powerless alone as any man, and more worthless in that they will never recieve the salvation that has been gifted to us.

g'day to you my fellow pagans
*tips fedora*

You are correct in what you say. The reward that Christ gives us is not material gain, but salvation and eternity in Heaven.

That man is a heretic, he does not represent the church

The roman pantheon is inherently cucked, they are the ones that let christianity rule over europe. Only northern european NORSE WHITE pagans can save europe.

good on you for abandoning christcuckery though!

Oh so "enlightened". Really told them off redditor.

ive never even been to reddit but nice try cuck

A simpletons version of reality. God demands that you sacrifice your entire self, not the self that resides in the body, but the thing of the soul. Just as the words you speak are not themselves the thought which you attempt to communicate, the things of this world are not themselves what has been given to us, and to worship those things is to demand the false, rather than the true. There is nothing of this world that God desires, for it is all profane in His eyes. Only your pagan gods, and this twisted creature from the desert, they desire things of this world.

Cold logical slaughter is something Christians do extremely well. Read your history, and read the Bible. Do not speak of scripture unless you have read from it.

I agree. The Pope is of no representation of all of Christianity. The only One who may represent Christians as a whole is the Lord Jesus Christ himself. The Pope is nothing to be compared to Christ, for he is of the world and far from perfect.

>CHRISTKEKS
The very fact that you would have to start a thread like this says to me -

15yr old virgin atheist fedora tipping edgefag troll

Ásatrú communities openly campaign for including niggers and arabs, and they actively censor and ban anyone who disagrees with that.

This is a lie. satan is never cast as anything but a pathetic weakling in the bible. If you found common ground with that creature, then you are as craven as the stories say, and as dishonest.

At least spice it up a little. Show me something new.

THIS

Autism and asperger's are mental disorders already though

Neither are more superior than the other. Both are works and creations of Satan himself, and anyone who follows such I shall pray deeply for.

Answer the question, cuck

>christ cucks
>dead kike on stick
dropped
T I P P E D
I
P
P
E
D
into the trash it goes
saged

REACT TO THIS YOU FUCKING SHILL!!!

Only a redditor could type that cringe and expect to be taken seriously.

Satanism is the real redpill. Not the faggoty version but real evil shit. YA THINK YA HOT SHIT DONTHCA!?!?!

Satan was once an angel in heaven who rebelled against god. He's not really portrayed as a pathetic weakling.

God himself probably likes Satan. He's GOD! He could just snap his fingers and get rid of Satan if he wanted to... but he doesn't.

Sometimes you hate someone, but you like them too. That's probably how God views Satan.

>nothing but cold logical slaughter will save the earth from a new dark age.
State atheist communist countries and the league of the militant godless already tried this and failed.

I'm Norse.

Your turn

Give up your Jew god
Your faith is delusional
A middle eastern myth
And you're stupid enough to believe it
There is no heaven, no hell and no silly fucking satan
Our mental institutions are literally overflowing with Jesus freaks
Denounce Jesus christ
That fucking semite religion
Christ is a crutch and society is crippled
Smash your Jew Bible into 6 million pieces

Look how the pagans attempt to use earthly reasoning to justify their worship of their gods! They demand from God a stable country, they demand from him abundant food, women who behave as they should, governments that do not harm their people, yet they refuse even to worship the one Power capable of offering them those things! No wonder they do not have them. If they would simply stop requiring these earthly things, and instead give their spirits to God, then they would have all the things that this world is merely a pale representation of. But they choose death for eternity because they're short lives are fraught with pains. Lord have mercy on us, and never allow us to follow these wicked men along their wicked path!

Okay, so, you, a NORSE are advocating a cult that basically spits on your heritage and wants niggers to come into your fold.

You disgust me. Go have some mulatto VIKANG kids, you fucking race-traitor cuck.

Answer my question, christcuck

Let? You overestimate their interest in humanity. They could give a fuck, and Europe suffered for turning their backs on the true Gods.
But we are learning here and they are coming back.

Heill Odin!
Good on you OP, Sup Forums is truly shit now thanks to all the trump supporting Christcucks from plebbit.
Christfags are the true larping edgelords to be desu

What question, nigger?
Also, I am a true follower of Odin, unlike you. Go get black'd.

Jesus would take a nigger who has accepted his love over a jew/pagan/atheist/whatever the hell else you people come up with, so I can do the same.

>haha look at those silly pagans who want to live in a stable country with health, peace and prosperity, they should worship my God because he is the only one who can provide those things. But he won't do it though.

Worshipping a dead kike on a stick is only for sub 90 IQ brainlets. Lets pray they for them...... Hahaha just kidding praying is for sub 90 IQ brainlets!!!!

So you admit it then, you would rather have jamal the nigger fuck your daughter then a proud white man of your blood.

pathetic christcucks

Satan hates your ass, he just sees you as a useful idiot
And I hate your ass for being so gullible

Woud Jesus accept a dolphin over a retard baby? Dolphin is definitely smarter and more conscious

You are correct, Satan was once an angel who served under God. He became jealous, and was cast out from Heaven however, which I would not necessarily consider strong.

Isaiah 14:12
“How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!”

In my eyes, he is in fact a pathetic weakling. And I believe you may be on to something with how God views Satan. God despises Satan and his evil antics on our world, though I believe he allows him to be in order to 'sort' those who are so easy to defy God, if that makes sense.

>Says the fucking nigger who thinks Asatru is the true way, despite Asatru being nothing more than the mongrelization of Norse faith.

It's pretty widely believed that the Norse/Germannic gods were based on actual people who lived long before recorded history right? Basically people so exceptionally badass/intelligent/wise that their legends formed the basis of a religion and they themselves became venerated as ascended gods.

As in at the heart of Norse mythology lies a kernel of ancient history. What if the slaying of the Jotun is a heroic account of the slaying of the last neaderthals and/or "nephalim" of biblical account. We know factually other subraces of "Human" have existed and realistically still exist today.

Perhaps the "Ice Giants" were a genetic cousin who this particular pre-historic legendary character was instrumental in destroying.

This is a child's view of things. You forget that the passage of time is only something of this world. The "snap" that you require that would rid this world of satan's grasp was "snapped" at the beginning. It is "snapping" now and it will soon be "snapped."

Do not be led astray by the unbeliever who would have you believe that God is just another man on the bus. His actions are as far beyond yours as yours are to those of a lifeless rock.

Werent you guys more in the greekoroman range? Would give you an excuse to get into some metaphysical stuf by reading some old greeks and the like.

Niggers are going to fuck you in hell.

I never said that, fuck off christcuck shill

jupiter uranus phos christ faggots wake the fuck up

Saturn set lilith ares gabriel bad

Do retard babies belong in heaven? Or would jesus put them to sleep?

> he says this while Christian religious leaders embrace the cuckoldry

Yeah, but all Asatru communities do and you advocate for them you fucking shill :D

Fuck yourself cuck, and fuck your nigger-loving asatru cult too.

Heyyy havent you hears!? Christianity is rapidly growing!...in Africa

KING HAZEUS AKBAR!

If christcucks say dolphins dont get in heaven but retard babies do ima laff

BLESSINGS BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALL GLORY TO ABBA PHOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!