NASA is useless

There is literally no reason why we shouldn't cut all funding to NASA and all Pell Grants.

We should divert all of those resources to defense and military spending.

Space is just open space with rocks and boring gasses. Why the hell are we literally burning money with these useless programs? NASA had it's use during the cold war but we no longer need to study rocks and sand on Mars.

Pell Grants are just for niggers and spics anyway. If you can't afford an education why should we pay for one?

you know where microwave oven comes from?

>hhhuurrrrr durrrrr weeeeeeeee

Without science you wouldn't be typing right now.

who cares? we already have them

>NASA
>All Science

go to bed kiddo

you should care about what you don't have right now, the future invention

>you know where microwave oven comes from?

WW2 research on ultra-shortwave radar?

The military invents things too

anyone ever got lost and use GPS before?

>90% of the science that's letting you shitpost right now

Did u git ur homework did fur tommorows?!

nah dude space race is no longer ALL AMERICAN is international effort

there's a whole new movement of people other than globalization . is an international global world like Esperanto or space travel etc

the only useless person here is you cause you not helping jack shit with space travel. not even being supportive.

>Mfw I get the gi-bill and still apply for and receive the Pell Grant

Thanks for paying off my car wagecucks :^)

You deserve to be shot.

HURR DURR science is bad boys. SCIENCE IS FUCKIGN BAD. all the comptuers and internets are all bad. we need to go back to medieval age! FUCK DIS

It is inefficent but it is American big advantage considering US is almost the only country which still somewhat does stuff in space.

Imagine if there would be some sort of breakthrough - only americans would benefit of such NASA related breakthrough

Space is an endless frontier of unexploited resources... haven't you ever played EVE?

everyone who replies to bait threads is a newfag and needs to rope themselves. sage

>NASA = 90% OF SCIENCE
>Sand niggers really believe this

I know NASA may seem impressive to you originating from a sand hell hole but they don't come up with alot of useless "science".

How does researching a space rock benefit me? or creative jobs in middle america?

>Omg look a rock!! lets throw 5 Trillion dollars at it

One thing nobody knows is NASA has been slowly privatized. It has become an institution it makes it's own money partly via education or inventions and so forth. but you a neckbeard living in front of the screen what the fuck do you know.

capitalism loves to privatize institutions to

certain things are bad to privatize like EDUCATION notice all the sjws runing amok yea that's why

but for nasa is actually good because it will foster innovation. they need to stay afloat. pretty much every human becomes "privatized" when they get out of the parent's basement

Star Wars never failed and space-based weaponry is going to be a real eye opener in the coming worldwide conflict on the horizon. I've got some news for you, it's not just shit Best Korea engineering blowing those rockets up on the launchpad.

What are you smoking, amerifats have been relying on Russian rockets for years.

Fucking kill yourself retard. You clearly have no idea about all the shit that has come from research conducted by NASA.

>We should divert all of those resources to defense and military spending.

What do you think it is, dummie? Go worship your magical sandnigger in space.

>Space is just open space with rocks and boring gasses. Why the hell are we literally burning money with these useless programs? NASA had it's use during the cold war but we no longer need to study rocks and sand on Mars.

Science is useful. What should be done with NASA is fixing their procurement chain, remove politically motivated division of suppliers to every fucking state to make it cost efficient.

Need
Another
Seven
Astronauts

also America is known for nationalizing key institutions that are sinking to revitalize invest and then privatize again. they have done this many times. the bad habit is they privatize too much. they should keep some things nationalized.

The reason NASA is being cut from funding slowly is cause it is making it's funding from itself and or other sources. Not because America is going full neckbeard.

If NASA is gonna struggle the gov will take it back. You think they gonna let mudslimes and shitskins go to space first?

Half of your military shit wouldn't exist without NASA.

But you are a stupid motherfucker so I guess that means you know better than me.

our armed forces are outdated, our navy is under funded and a joke right now.

>SwedeCuck knowing about the military our protecting ones family from the sandnigger menace wew lad

>amerifats

hahahahaha

>Military wouldnt exist without NASA
>Military existed hundreds of years before NASA
>Full retard

>land of the free and neckbeard

Not NASA. A WWII technician stood in front of an operating radar antenna while working on it had a candy bar in his pocket.

The candy bar melted.

>Space is just open space with rocks and boring gasses
An open space that you can colonize. If you don't understand it means, in term, putting human on other planets.

The US should be one of the first country interested in space colonization, why you say ? Because the US will cease to exist eventually, there's at least two major geological doom waiting to happen in US soil and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

So it's simple, if the US is not in space when it explodes then you will disappear as a nation and be forced to be the biggest migrant wave in history. A migrant nation forced to go back to Europe, imagine that for a moment.

So shut up and burn money in space, money doesn't exists anyway it's just a means to control the weak minded.

>twisting what I said
>being this much of a retard

Please don't reply, I'm leaving this thread shit bait thread anyway.

US military equipment is becoming outdated because of operational costs taking priority over maintenance and equipment procurement. Military supply chain is politicized as fuck and inefficient when it comes to costs. Just like NASA's, their procurement have been gerrymandered on political priorities.

>our navy is under funded and a joke right now.

No, it isn't. They just lack common sense when it comes to ship design goals.

NASA inventions =

water guns
memory foam
insulation
portable cordless vacuum
water filters
andmine removal
artifical limbs
smoke detector
solar power
workout machine
cat scan

yeah is fucking useless alright.

>We should divert all of those resources to defense and military spending.

>implying they aren't going to build space lasers

I think you're confusing NASA with Alan Turing there bucko

Space doesn't exist

stop bumping the thread you dumb faggots

Fuck you, I'll do what I want

>Chastising replying to a bait thread
>Replying to a reply in a bait thread with "sage"
>Reaching unironic newfag levels that shouldn't be possible

Nice proxy nigger

This desu. NASA is the definition of fake news.

I think that what he means is that what they're doing isn't actually benefitting anyone.

NASA's budget is like 0.5% of the federal budget. If it was cut entirely you wouldn't even notice the savings.

>People who have an amazing talent and are starting to show signs of brilliant discoveries are suddenly visited by the government with an offer that can't ever be matched because the government makes sure companies who could provide equal opportunities pay 50% of what they generate in taxes.
>W..Without the gubment there wouldn't be science!

That kind of stuff goes under the air force budget. NASA might assist with some of the launch logistics but the air force has their own spacecraft.

The whole "NASA is a front for black project spending" thing is retarded, because the government already has an official black budget that the public isn't allowed to know details about.