If you can't program you're not white

If you can't program you're not white

c++ is the only good language also programming is for monkeys hehe

My program is in c++

i noticed :)

Python all the way.

nice babby programming

well, I'm glad I'm one step closer to honorary aryanhood.

Curry Niggers are therefore white.

also hax my anus

That's for gay niggers

I can code, but I can see that you can't. Is this babby's first oop example he's copying from somewhere?
A tip from me, always split declarations and definition in header files, learn to work like that or you'd be in a world of pain when(if) you find a job. Always, even for the smallest things.

>gayshell
>codecucks
>C++ to an extend

besides windows 7, you've got it wrong.That's probably a IT lab PC, but still ...

PS: Your age shows in directory of the file.

what does baga un nrr mean

Any idiot can program Fuck off

Learnin' inheritance? das cute

- REMINDER TO PUT SAGE IN OPTIONS FIELD IN SLIDE & BAIT THREADS -

- REMINDER THAT SAGE ONLY WORKS WHEN NOT QUOTING AND POSTING NO IMAGE -

- REMINDER TO NOT REPLY TO SHIT TIER THREADS OR SAGE THEM -

Really activates my windows

>makes a first shitty code via internet tutorial
>look at me, I'm a programmer now

Please, cygan ...

>hurr i just learnt how to right programin and now im genouis

Hitler couldn't program
>Hitler wasn't White
Kys

why?
what's the logical reasoning that makes you say coding = white?

>pirating windows

stealing just like a nigger would

Seriously though, I've been learning programming for a year now, when does it magically become useful? I guess I can make some neat things, but nothing that hasn't already been done.

Pajeets are master copypasters. They can't code for shit. All of their knowledge about coding exists because white men or Uber autistic pajeets solved their problems for them on stack exchange.

I think it's really cool how you took an actual picture of the monitor... Very cool

>buying windows
good goy

tier thread reported

sageee this shit

Whats wrong with python?

>using windows

because you have to be over retard level to do it

Everyone in my cs program is asian though.

Also, what are the jobs prospects going to look like after two years of trump in office. He hasn't done shit about h1bs. Is he gonna?

Programming isn't useful, programming languages are a tool to make software and nothing more. What did you expect, that programming will help you get fitter or easy puss? loser monkey

...or a man

>Those variable, class and method names

Jesus fuck, it shows you've never written any readable and documented program before. How the fuck is anybody gonna understand what class B or method A is fucking for?

Yes, good coders use windows on a dualboot or on a virtual machine, not a lot of money to be made from linux or mac software.

Use a struct if your default access is public, nigger.

Real white people get Romainians to work like slaves and pay them $20 dollars an hour to build their app idea for cheap. Step on their backs to the top

- REMINDER TO NOT REPLY TO SHIT TIER THREADS OR SAGE THEM

He's following some tutorial from a book or a website, are you dumb?

>making money
good goy

function killOP(x) {
if (x == 1) {
find(OP)
kill(OP)
}
}

if (OP == "programmer") {
print("OP is faggit")
killOP(1)
}

Its like, worse Hungarian notation

>Real white
>Step on their backs to the top

you're talking about Jews, not "real white people"

Same for me.

Poo in loos program all the time, they aren't white.

Nothing. Python is a great programming language for just about everything. From AI to Web to system level work.

It is fast enough for general use and the optimized versions are faster than what most noob c/c++ programmers can do.

Python is available on almost all platforms and architecture agnostic for the most part.

Python is a great choice for beginners and lazy advance users. Why waste time with c/c++ level shit but do not want the overhead of Java shit.

if you can't program in C/C++, you aren't white.

Real white people stop on Jews

Hitler couldn't program.

Windows is shit, you slavic monkey. Do you even command line?

for i in range(1488):
print("I agree. OP is a fag")

I personally don't like its duck typing, slow speed, one-liner unreadability and all of its "shortcuts". I think it is more suited for experienced programmers who can't bother with boilerplate stuff or for small scripts and quick projects, not for begginers who forst learn to code as it teaches you unhealthy habits and concepts about programming which are goid for Python but bad for other languages.

I prefer Java, c#, even javascript and powershell over python. Most of the time you can do well without python.

omg i hate java

I know, doesn't mean you can use best practices and naming conventions early on so you never form those kind of bullshit habits.

Pretty shitty there Brazil.

>my program
>method's name in polish

>Implying programming is limited to writing code
kys

That is python3.

No xrange and put print in ().

Can Code::Blocks be used for Windows programming?

im just going to congratulate you on not using windows 10 like most of the retards here especially the (((burgers))) seem to do

isn't C++/C# dead language i thought companies primarily code in java and python? I know Texas instruments codes in C but that's about it.

this code literally does nothing

> write some real shit

wrong. hitler had a time machine and would regularly travel to the future where computers existed so he could write code

Please get out, you digsusting imperative and OO plebs

Why wouldn't you use Python3+?

To all you CIA NIGGERS, GET ON MY LEVEL, if you can't code an OS in your basement you're not white and you're a CIA NIGGER JEW BITCH

>using Windows 8 instead
Wow, it's so much better!

If you're gonna use Windows, at least use 7, the last good version.

just get visual studio community edition.

Yup.
I started using python3 last year, it saved me lots of time at work.
Scripts are awesome.

Hey fuck you dude! What did we do to you?

C++ is in almost every piece of modern software you're using right now

Hitler couldn't program.

Every triple A Game uses C++ cia nigger, then python, java, C,

They fucked it up with horrible syntax which is gradually different from the old versions. Not alot of people, even Python fanboys like it

>m$ doesnt make it easy to buy win7 anymore

not buying windows 10. if theyre not going to sell me 7 im going to take it anyways fuck them they deserve it for making such a spyware piece of shit as windows 10 and shoving it up everyones ass

how do you know he pirated it though?

cd..
cd ..
cd code
how is my programming? am i white?

if single then endme

Well, it depends. One disadvantage of Windows is that you cannot test "as much" in the LAN, but all the tools like Visual Studio and the tools that go with it, make it a very good programming platform. Also, SSH is a problem in Windows. It is a pain to manage servers without SSH, and SSH will be easier in Linux. Also, it depends on you, what you think is the best OS to be programming on, e.g. a paranoid fag would be running Linux, because they think they are the one Microsoft is spying one. But for just the mainstream programmers, Windows will be the best.

6502 assembly. NES is the only real computer.

The all knowing Jew is here. Whatch out Eli might try to act like one of us

this, everything after 7 is Cia niggers

This is what I used to do when I would try to work high as fuck

cd's nutts

If you're Romanian you're not white.

If you use Microsoft Windows you're not white.

i'm pretty sure even 7 has been backported with spyware shit too

You seem like a fucking cool dude! You get high and work? Man and we wonder why asians are crushing us

good goy

Sick of you niggers crying that Hitler couldn't program.. Could he not, really? Could he not solve major economic & social issues by replacing existing processes with more efficient ones? Did he not create a far better economic & social structure than used today in multiple 'developed' countries?
You kikes piss me off, you cannot think in abstractions yet you claim to be able to decide who can and cannot program :')
Go to joogle.com & find out what programming entails..

You've heard it here first Pajeets, you're white.

You seem like a fucking cool dude! You don't get high and you angrily shitpost? Man and we wonder why asians are crushing us

why the fuck would you code in c++?
visual studio is built for c#, which is clearly superior

Ok pajeet

Oy vey. It's anuddah shoah!

>tfw only 2 community college classes deep, and I'm already infinitely less than this retarded

>flag
nice proxy. like fuck an actual jew would come here

If you can't speak 5 European languages, you're not white.

>public member variables
>classes in main and not in their own header/implementation files
Fucking kill yourself