Was the IRAs main motivation christianity?

was the IRAs main motivation christianity?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfe_Tone
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/ira-islam.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

islamic terrorists' motivations are much more political than spiritual as well

Well, you could argue that they were sectarian, but if that was the case why would they honour Wolfe Tone? He was a Protestant after all.

Whos to say the IRA potato niggers arent as big pieces of shit as muslims?

could argue islam as a whole is alot more political than spiritual

protestants vs catholics

fundamentalist islam definitely is. mainstream islam less so.

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword" ~ Matthew 10:34

It can't have been because other Christians died. That's why Islamic terrorism all over the world is fake because other Muslims die too, right?

would be the same for extremist christianity too, but thats nearly non existant

at the end of the day the Irish were not behaving in accordance with Christ's teachings whereas Muhammad was a literal warlord who preached endlessly about decapitating non-believers.

Be christian or a marxist. Pick one.

IRA were about get the fuck out of Ireland if you're not Irish don't try to come here and act like you own the joint. Good move just think if either Ireland or the USA didn't do that, it would all have been over and none of us would have ever had the freedom to be shitposting right now.

No

Fuck you

No, they wanted people to get off their rocks. There's a slight religious bend to it, and they would sometimes pray for protection or whatever as people in conflicts are wont to do, but they weren't doing it for God or anything.

Even if so fuckin what?
When was last christian terrorist attack?

The IRA were nationalist separatists.

Ah yes.. The famous religious conflict that opposed Protestants and Catholics. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Like that time the IRA detonated bombs in Protestant countries like Sweden and Norway...

Or that time Gerry Adams was barred from entering the US -- a predominantely Protestant country -- and time he didn't meet the Prostestant President of that coutry...

Or that time where Gerry Adams refused diplomatic aid from the Protestant USA...

Truly, that conflict was truly drawn along secterian lines...

Wow...

Really made me... Think...

I...

Dare I say it...?

I...

Hate...

I hate Brumpf now...........

Didn't the UK send the army after the IRA?

Hope they send them after the religion of (((peace)))

Fundamentalist islam is mainstream islam.

>mainstream islam less so

It still has a heap of shit they use for basis of law

Look at any mainstream Islamic country and it's a religious authoritarian state.

Being an atheist is often the death penalty, for example.

No, it was political. This guy is a retarded virtual signalling liberal cuck without the slightest knowledge of real history, he sees everything through the oppressor/oppressed narrative and as such feels the need to defend Islam by attacking Christianity as if they are both equally bad, which they obviously are not

it was money / power

which is mostly the motivation of 90% of "christianity" i suppose - it is for the pope-lics

Why would reading history books help?

Their main motivation was a unified Ireland.

It's literally in their charter.

"Errol Brandt" might want to try reading a book. Or at least give the wikipedia entry a brief scan.

To be fair;

IRA fags killed some Aussies in Gibraltar and Gerry Adams was banned from coming to Australia.

And some Fenians shot a Royal in Sydney.

This is absolutely autistic. I hate the fucking IRA vs Brittan is actually Catholics vs Protestants narrative. Who came up it with this retarded shit anyway?

Still targeting Britbongs and not a Catholic Jihad

>Be IRA
>Be commies
>No Irishman gives a shit about your cause
>"B...but we're also Catholics!"
>Get support by Irishmen

No.
Their motives were political.
It's Unionists vs Republicans/Nationalists, nothing to do with religion.
However most most Unionists are Protestant and most Republicans are dirty taigs.

Funny, because the father of irish republicanism was a protestant.

Reestablishing the Islamic Empire is spiritual.

>American education
I bet you're Irish because your great great great uncle was from Ireland.

>Who came up it with this retarded narrative anyway?

>Funny, because the father of irish republicanism was a protestant.
who was that?

>being this wrong in one post
damn impressive

top kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfe_Tone

He's right. Filthy huns don't belong on this isle.

Thank you gonna use this when crushing this dumb narrative

You can actually just accept their narrative and then bitch slap them with it. So if I agree Christianity is as bad as I claim Islam is, then what? The logic becomes that two different guys murdering people makes each murder okay? You can rape enough people to make it acceptable as long as there are multiple rapists?

No

Then they would say that we don't persecute Catholics because action of a few so we should not do that with Muslims.

No. It was territorial and had a means to an end.

Islamic apologists are getting desperate.

Islamic armies have been conquering Christian lands since the days of Muhammed. All of North Africa, the middle-east and Turkey were originally Christian. They occupied Spain for centuries and it took centuries for the Christians to reconquer it. Islamic pirates enslaved millions of Europeans on the mediterranean and Atlantic coastlines over the course of the centuries. Only a few hundred years ago the Ottoman Empire besieged and was defeated at Vienna. The last Caliphate only collapsed a hundred odd years ago, and a hundred years later a new Caliphate has taken its place in continuing to wage global jihad.

This has been a nearly constant 1400 year long war, and the Christian world has been on the backfoot for almost all of it. It's like we keep forgetting to fight it. Acting like Islamic terrorism is just another form of terrorism, similar to the IRA is bullshit, this is not a modern phenomenon, this is a historic war of two religions, two cultures, two peoples, and the loser will be erased from history. It's never ended, it only goes on hiatus.

Sometimes it seems like Europeans deserve to be destroyed, for how fucking indolent and quick we are to forget our own history, and how we continually welcome and allow our own destruction. What the last millenia worth of European soldiers would say if they saw the welcoming of foreign invaders into the lands they died protecting I don't know.

Why not? Start persecuting Catholics since they're as bad as Muslims and Muslims are clearly a problem. Line up all the mass murders Christians are doing on the daily and we'll go shout them down together along with all the Muslim ones.

Also we totally do, see ever present Catholic kiddie diddler jokes. You can't ever talk about the church without talking about how they fuck kids.

Was a Prot vs Cath issue but largely because being Protestant meant you were English. And English were the biggest enemy of Irish nationalists because Ulster was invaded, seeded with English loyalists (who were Protestant).

As well, the Moors made it to Tours. They also conquered Malta, Sardinia and Sicily.

Today their descendants are too lazy to do this, mainly cos of handouts.

I don't see why we should shoot up Catholics because Irish nationalists were Catholic.

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/ira-islam.aspx
Good read on it.

We wouldn't, because Christians don't fucking do anything. You just accept the concept that 'Yeah, totally, Christians are just as bad, I will totally say bad things about them when they massacre a bunch of people' and then proceed to never do, not because you wouldn't exactly, but because you will never have to.

While its true that it very rarely happens, but when it happens I don't want these cucks saying "well ban all these Christians now XDDDDD"