Is Anime a Japanese strategic Psyops to make Western society more sympathetic to Japan?

Is Anime a Japanese strategic Psyops to make Western society more sympathetic to Japan?

No it's just decadence.

It's actually a Jewish plot to create a generation of white otakus who will never reproduce.

95% of anime is BS

No, they made anime so that in 2007 they could give us this literal masterpiece.

Miyazaki was forced out of retirement so the country wouldn't collapse.

It's gaytarded shit for children. KLK is miles better.

If anime is a psyop, then there'd be 100 other psyops more detrimental to society and worth worrying about.

my nigger

you cunts might be able to help me with something I saw as a kid and have never been able to find since

seemed like an 80s anime, had some naked robotic pink woman with a cyber eye shooting these wolf things that were coming at her

all I saw, was too violent and "sexual" for my parents liking I suppose, but since then whenever I remember it I try and search for it, still nothing.

anyone know what I am talking about?

Yes, so are Honda cars and the PS4

At the time Japan was poised to dominate the tech market and take over the world. Nowadays, who fuckin knows

Anime was created by the Japs for the Japs. Westerners picked it up by themselves and it was not a deliberate operation.

This goy got it.

>Mike "Leeron? High voltage beam on." Pence

i think it's largely an organic response to western (((media))) becoming trash

>tfw when this aired 10 years ago

it redpilled me on women, so no.

No. Anime turned me into a heroine addict. It's destroyed everyone I used to watch it with. One is in prison as a sexual predator, another is an alcoholic, one is a state legislature, and the last one committed suicide.

Why do people love this character? She seems to be the most unlikable person.

Stop posting my waifu fagit

Nothing could ever make me love the slanted fish faces, not even based Asuka.

If animu is wrong I don't want to be right.

They're weak cucks of men who want a bossy woman that is simultaneously weak and insecure.

m8 what do you think america has been doing for the past 70+ years

In believe it, when I saw the JSDF kicking ass in GATE I went "Japan, FUCK YEAH!" I almost dropped the cup of ramen in my hand

What the fuck are you talking about? Anime is one of the big reasons why i hate the slant eyes. Its terrible, cliched, poorly drawn, poorly written. Its just downright terrible to look at, listen to and even be around. No, fuck anime and fuck the japs

> bluepilled American redneck

>terrible to even be around
Why do you torture yourself by coming here? Is this masochism?

I dont go to Sup Forums i come to Sup Forums for political discussion and news. You weebs though happen to feel entitled to come here and infest it with your anime shitposting becuase Sup Forums WUZ ANIME AND SHEEEIT youre boring nobodies who have to force themselves into everything so you can feel wanted and relevent. This board wouldn't miss your kind

no it's not