Australian Patriotism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ega1lxSmZSM?t=29m44s
youtu.be/lyr_4x_n3Rg
youtube.com/watch?v=RiXEMYUqa3w
news.com.au/national/politics/jacqui-lambie-makes-emotional-plea-to-fellow-senators/news-story/945d7124fdd36ccea0cdb6510c6b9384
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lads I think all that salami I just ate was off

Why are there no 'aesthetic' type of patriot groups out there like Europe has? UPF is the closest to a European nationalist group that we have, the rest are still stuck in the 80s, they're an embarrassment.

>Soldiers of Odin 'Straya :D
Fugg they have that there too?

Around here they're just the type of people who want to beat people up, probably dead movement already.

That's not likely. Salami is a cured meat.

wrpp it ends born sbr yellow

Google "garibaldi mettwurst" m8.

>tfw shitposting from my quiet local club where 97% of people are white.

Is that the place where the guy put the acid in the lubricant dispensers?

Things are still good enough here that its confined to the fringe, once things get worse I expect you'll start to see more aesthetics

Things are still good enough here that it's confined to the fringe. People involved with these movements tend to be those who have been doing it for decades without achieving much at all and who aren't overly concerned with that fact.

Once things get worse here and movements overseas get more popular you'll start to see the involvement of young creative types and it will lead to a great improvement in aesthetics

Are you circumcised?

No, I am rural suburban.

No. Why?

>I am rural suburban
Is this some sort of code phrase?

Do not respond to the foreskin troll m8.

Show it

>>tfw shitposting from my quiet local club where 97% of people are white.

It never occured to me that you could shit post while at the bar.

tfw Wollongong is going to be the gentrafied rich white part of sydney in the new future.

victoria?

Pretty slow night for Aus threads mates.

I am really depressed and was hoping for an Aus thread to get sympathy but I don't think there will be enough posters.

Odds are it is a guy m8 so he won't be called Victoria.

How accepting would Australian Patriots be of a a Swissfag immigrating ?

trying to see if he is nearby so i can come and buy him a schooner.

all these groups are retarded

australia needs less statism NOW!!!

>buy him a schooner
He probably wouldn't even know how to sail it m8.

>statism
Using this word should get you an instant autism diagnosis.

im going to be a lot more public about my views on islam after these london attacks lads

>browsing Sup Forums in public

Good on you m8. But don't forget non-white immigration is the real issue. Don't get lost in debates over passages in the Quran and pointless shit like that.

why tf were you waiting until now?
this wasnt even a "big" one

you're the fat no hoper cunt, arent you?

dont tell me about autism m8

NW USA or canada is better.

are there any skinheads left in ozland

no it's not

there are lots of mad cunt non-whites. it's just the muslim ones which are a problem

>the fat no hoper cunt
Am I that well known?

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

i can just tell it's you from your posting style

Come, please come.
I thought Switzerland was uncucked though.

your friendlyjordies-tier ripostes are a bit lame

>it's just the muslim ones which are a problem

You are wrong and blind.

>your posting style
The high quality of it?

>friendlyjordies-tier
Strewth that's a bit harsh.

mate i know you don't ever leave your house but go out and meet some cunts for once. i've got heaps of brown and yellow sick cunt mates who are redpilled as fuck

Small city/large country town. Comfy.

I showed your mum before.

Northern NSW.

No wonder you're depressed, you tell shit jokes.

Nah. I live here. This place is a joke for jobs. Highest youth unemployment besides rural aboriginal areas in Australia. The place is littered with defunct heavy industry. Rich people dont want to live here

>civ cucks
Just wait until white people are a minority.

sounds spooky you faggot

not even a nationalist btw so suck my big hairy cock you cuck

the axis of awesome used to be awesome and funny. Now axis of autism and not funny. R.I.P.

Those are some shitty ass patches.

Funny how whenever a nonwhite on Sup Forums reveals himself he suddenly become white hating and vitriolic.

anybody else watch Qanda on Monday?

youtu.be/ega1lxSmZSM?t=29m44s

watch this at 29 minutes 44 seconds, they spend 5 minutes talking about how memes were used to win Trump the election and how memes are fake news

the weekly Qanda bingo thread was fucking amazing this week, good job lads, give yourselves a pat on the back

*pats myself on back*

mmmm nice i like pats on the back

>the axis of awesome used to be awesome and funny
Are you sure about that? Maybe it just seems that way because you were younger then.

lel im white mate, my family came here on the first fleet

Yeah it was a good Q and A thread this week.

>*pats myself on back*
>mmmm nice i like pats on the back

Yeah don't post anything like that again m8.

>the first fleet
From Indonesia or Vietnam?

they dont know how deep the meme hole goes

New guard and old guard win.

That sentence made no sense to me.

Britain u fgt

>all these bogan as fuck, classless logos

Would look fucking sick on my commodore aye

But for real why can't we have Let Pen instead of Hanson?

M8 the UPF are a methed up meme
youtu.be/lyr_4x_n3Rg

>they think we were bots

>Yellow hand
Lmao

because both are retards

ikr, the soldiers of odin logo is dumb, it looks cool but odin and scandanavian lore has literally nothing to do with us, where as the eureka ones do

it would also be nice if our right wing populist was a little more classy and smarter than Pauline, because let's be honest, for One Nation to become extremely huge she will need to replace herself with someone more sophisticated

Do you lift m8? I see some calluses there. I have not met many Asians who lift.

Based. Remember to vote One Nation first, Liberal second, so the Liberal government will be elected and One Nation will influence their policy.

i lift and i am white you poofta

No, fuck of leaf proxy.

Those are two shit parties m8

>Being a fuckwit
>Not voting for LDP

Then why aren't you a nationalist?

I think he's the guy who went to a selective school so he only had Asians to be friends with and now he is compromised beyond fixing.

Sweden makes me sad.

It's sheekyforums

Put majors last

Yeah man, the MSM is elevating Pauline as controlled opposition, she's easy to shut down and ridicule - I'm voting independent because that's how the upper/lower house is supposed to work.

Reps who are from their electorate representing their electorate are the best choice imo.

because im not a fucktard

>I am really depressed and was hoping for an Aus thread to get (You)s but I don't think there will be enough posters.

Voting Independent is fine so long as there is a good one running in your electorate.

nationalist economic policy is retarded lads

im not disagreeing but its cool to elaborate instead of on why instead of just making baseless statements

because it doesnt work

wtf i hate nationalist economic policies now

gj kid

Kek @ image!

I think any independent is better than a major party, interesting in Victoria's state election, Shepparton swung away from the nats I think it was to a local lawyer lady who only decided to run 5 weeks prior to election day.

She dominated, and of course Mcgowan out of Indi (Albury) taking Mirabella's seat successfully twice, there's a strong anti establishment sentiment brewing every where I think.. hope.

People just need to break the party based conditioning assuming that privately owned companies (ALP, LNP) are somehow the only choice.

This is our Eurovision entry apparently lads:

youtube.com/watch?v=RiXEMYUqa3w

Yeah, although desu you really do sound like a fucktard.

we should have midnight oil at Eurovision do beds are burning because its literally about giving free shit to niggers

that will guarantee us a win

>upf
What did he mean by this?

united patriots front

Mates the more I see of Jaquie Lambie the less I like.

Here is a story about how she got all emotional in the senate today because she was recalling how hard it was for her to live on the Disability Pension she got for having a bad back.

news.com.au/national/politics/jacqui-lambie-makes-emotional-plea-to-fellow-senators/news-story/945d7124fdd36ccea0cdb6510c6b9384

bogan and gay as fuck

shes a fucking retard who doesnt understand anything and just uses muh feels and muh ice addict son for arguments

She is a good argument for why women should not be in such positions.

She's a fucking joke who should have stayed down here. She makes me even more ashamed of my state.

>ashamed of my state
There is no need for that. Tassie is alright.

LDP is a meme party that wants to scrap a bunch of things that work just fine, and which will never get elected.

It is also fully in favour of 457 visas, which are one of the reasons why so many shitskins are coming to the country to take Aussie jobs.

LDP is not the answer. It will never have enough recognition or publicity to get elected, and it won't do anything about immigration anyway. The true answer is giving One Nation enough seats to steer Liberal policy.

If we divide ourselves between LDP and One Nation we will never achieve our Sup Forums goals, and One Nation has more visibility and public support than Richie Rich party.

Though of course I will put LDP ahead of greenie shit and labor, it's not the answer.

Cheers mate, I actually love it here but you get some slimy cunts who'll dogpile you if you don't say you have Tassie in every second sentence.