Woman completely destroys islamophobia

mobile.twitter.com/virtualcry/status/832916480568201220

Other urls found in this thread:

meforum.org/1754/peace-or-jihad-abrogation-in-islam
youtube.com/watch?v=b-PP61qTmic
youtube.com/watch?v=GD_58CeUu-8
youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc
dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/miranda-devine-sharia-apologists-taxpayer-tour-a-wasteful-disgrace/news-story/8f28921546c9af174f6bc5e08e7c7479
google.com.au/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/03/i-broke-bread-with-malcolm-turnbull-now-hes-breaking-my-heart
youtu.be/nhZe7eZK4dw?list=PL4C29D87AA600650F
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Typical episode of Qanda Australia

>audience giggles, titters, whispers
"SHARIA"
>light cheer breaks out in eager anticipation
"SHARIA LAW IS GOOD"
>audience begins to clap louder
"Islam is a religion of peace"
>the entire starts cheering and clapping as loud as possible
"this is 2017 Australia, get with the times"
>clapping goes into overdrive, not even the microphone can keep up with how loud the clapping is
"Do you even know what Sharia Law even is???"
>people start lining up to get an autograph and picture from the Muslim woman as people are still clapping and cheering
"Just wear a hijab for one day, and I promise you it will be liberating"
>the sound of the clapping has broken the sound barrier
>the building begins to shape
"ISLAMOPHOBIC!!!!"
>the audience loses their shit, they can't contain the cheering much longer
>the ceiling starts to fall
>some of the audience get squashed
>yet the audience are still cheering
>Twitter goes into overdrive
>Twitter stocks go from $14 to $65 in a mere matter of minutes because of how many people are trending a pro-Islam hashtag
>a Muslim shouts "allahu akbar" and blows himself up just for the sake of it outside of the studio
>the audience shouts in unison "NOT ALL MUSLIMS"
>entire studio collapses

>Sharia law says to obey the law of the land
Then why do you need to impose sharia law on the land? That makes no sense...

I didn't watch this nor do I care
This post was funny though

>We aren't given our husbands last names because we aren't their property

EUROPEANS BTFO

absolutely beautiful

It's a clever ruse Muslims use for public debate. The Quran, like most holy scriptures suffers from the problem of contradiction. Many of the early verses are quite benign and peaceful yet they are almost entirely contradicted by later verses which are incredibly violent and intolerant.

The reason for this is bound up in the Prophet's life experiences and his descent into extremism and violence.

Islamic leaders devised a handy way to handle this contraction - abrogation. Whenever a verse contradicts another verse in Islamic scripture, the one written later is to be adhered to and the earlier one is to be disregarded. It just so happens that all the violence and evil comes later so it completely supercedes the benign verses written earlier.

Muslims use this to great advantage when they quote lovely flowery peaceful verses from the Quran, never mentioning that these verses are specifically meant to NOT be adhered to if a later (more violent) verse contradicts them.

>what is culture is separate from what is faith

thats some babby tier argumentation right there

Sharia law distinguishes a woman or a non muslims life below a muslim man. A womans testimony is worth less than a man. Some women are ok with this. Well fuck it, stay in the kitchen for mo to come back and beat and fuck you, you stupid bint

>nu male adores islam
>posts an islamist parasite in MSM

Makes sense.

I've never read it so this is interesting to learn. Probably a stupid question but why don't more people bring up what you just said? Why could non-Muslim people be talking about how it's a peaceful religion and tell us in a condescending tone to read the book when it contradicts all the points they make?

>why does she pronounce islam and muslim in a not-british tone?

I love laughing at ignorants who don't get this basic fact. This info should be on billboards everywhere.

stopped watching QnA

it's a heavily cherrypicked lefty shit piece, pro muslims, pro feminism, pro degeneracy.

The simple answer is that most people are fucking stupid.

meforum.org/1754/peace-or-jihad-abrogation-in-islam

The evidence for Islam being vile and broken are so openly available I've come to the point where I really just despise anyone who defends it as a faith.

anyone else drinking and chasing it with bacon?

youtube.com/watch?v=b-PP61qTmic

Theres apparently two types of sharia law.

The magical Sharia law that exists only inside the heads of moderate muslims in the west that apparently is so loving, warm and cuddly.

Or sharia law as it is practiced in literally every sharia law abiding country in the world where they brutalize anyone who isn't muslim.

Gee I wonder which one is actually going to be put into practice if we allow that shit here.

It's also interesting to note that Mohammed's behaviour is exactly mirrored by modern Muslims. When he was in a minority position with little authority his writings and teachings were benign.

As soon as he had amassed followers and power, his writings became violent.

>Women
>Equal rights in Islam
What gets me even more is how many morons commented on this blindly accepting the bullshit that just came out of her mouth. It is completely unarguable that women are treated equally under Islam. There is no fucking argument to be made.

You sleep around? Acid to the face. You don't marry the guy your family wants you to? Acid to the face. You dress suggestively? Acid to the face. You drive a car? Acid to the face. You want to criticize any of that shit? Acid to the face.

But that has nothing to do with Islam right? Give me a break. These god damn idiots legitimately just made me angry. I can't believe there are people this fucking stupid on this planet.

She is technically correct. However isn't it funny how all the shit cultures are basically in the middle east?

Let's list developed countries with the worst living conditions worldwide:

1. North Korea
2. Palestine
3. Saudi Arabia
4. All other middle eastern countries

Kinda funny how cultures that spawn from Islam just seem to devolve into complete shit.

BTW compared non-ME muslim countries(Kazakhstan, Indonesia, India) against shithole ME countries(Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, UAE, Yemen)

Absolutely massive difference. Yet nobody talks about this.

That's a good observation. Really makes me feel that these people are beyond saving. If I'm remembering right Muslims are allowed to lie and deceive to further their reach so even though I don't like it I can at least make sense of it, but the liberals/sjw that support them have to be too far gone.

Look: Terror attacks are inevitable. If Muslims didn't exist, someone else would be committing attacks (See: Irish separatists, neo-Nazis etc).

>Kazakhstan, Indonesia, India

what are you on about, these are shitholes too

It's like communism.

The idea sounds great & in theory communism is basically just anarchy which is a viable form of self-government.

But in practice communism is complete totalitarian control and it has never been anything else.

>islam to me is--
>to me
Well there you have it, folks.

>islam TO ME IS

I would much rather live in Astana or New Delhi over Riyadh.

Supplicants and apologists for Islam should just convert already so we can get this deal done.

Sounds a lot like Martin Luther, actually.

Thank God, Kek's will is incredibly clear

Bait is bait but I'll bite: how does islamic terror prevent neo-nazi or irish separatists from carrying out attacks?

But Sharia literally makes them their property. They aren't given last names because Mohammed had women passed around like party favors.

I remember posting a reply to some blog comment somewhere saying "Islam is scary" and some Muzzie responds "NO ISLAM IS NOT SCARY" and goes off on a rant in scribbly.

They are not incredibly self aware.

This bitch grew up in Australia. All she knows is Australian life. Stick that bitch in Saudi Arabia or an actual muzzie country and she'll be begging to come back and I'll be there erection in hand screaming fuck off we're full.

Also, why would you want to import terrorists to stop domestic terrorists?

Wouldn't the possibility of additive terror be too great?

This.

Once again, this bitch is clever. She says 'read the Quran!" when talking about womens rights in Islam. Yet the scripture specifically stating that Islamic wives are the property of their husbands is not in the Quran, it's in a Hadith, so technically she isn't lying. Clever little snake.

Young females mistake being a sassy cunt with being intelligent and right. They think when she said "oh girl" she shut her down. WTF?

I've seen mudshits claim the hadith allegedly isn't accurate, but of course only when someone like you comes along and points out what isn't in the quran is in the hadith. It's accurate when they cite it.

She just knows the Q&A audience. The studio audience is stacked with people who love that shit, it's like Jerry Springer for SJW's.

It gets better than that. See basically, the Quran uses some fairly simple, but also very powerful psychological tools to make sure it spreads and can't be easily removed. Apostasy is punishable by death, and is one of the greatest offenses you could do, even moreso than just being an infidel. Being a 'bad muslim' is deserving of roughly the same treatment, but not only that, anyone who is a bad muslim is probably actually a false muslim, and is only jealous of you and wishes you dead from the bottom of their heart.

So essentially, you can never leave the religion, and the religion tells you that you should be on the lookout constantly for all those fake muslims who secretly will try and kill you, and that if you think someone is one, you should kill them first. This is why there's all those honor killings and shit. Say you daughter is a slut, but really, you don't want to stone her or throw acid at her or whatever. Well too fucking bad, if you don't kill her publicly and her slutness gets out all your neighbors will suspect you of being complicit and just kill you and your whole family. And they're obligated to do that lest their neighbors suspect them of being fake muslims for letting you live and kill their whole family, and so on and so forth as high up as you're willing to go.

Taqiyya.

>I've never read it

It's extremely short and it repeats itself many times over.

Also what didn't mention is that there exists supplemental material called Hadith which are essentially "things Mohammad probably said" and are used to justify all sorts of bullshit.

Damn, I'm struggling to not laugh in my lecture.

I think that's one of the sectarian splits, with some thinking the Hadith and Sunna are okay and some wanting only the Quran.

[x] aloof expression
[x] black and vaguely east-asian looking
[x] ridiculous headwear
[x] obnoxious glasses
[x] dumb earrings
[x] choker
looks like we have ourselves a munafiq

Weird thing is she is an engineer and still bothers with faith. Most of the people in STEM I know are agnostic

And more fun than that is how it gets started in the first place. So technically, Muslims can't tax each other. So this historically leaves 2 sources of income for the government, raiding and non-muslims. So Mohammed early on said that there is no compulsion in religion, and morons wanting to say Islam is peaceful and tolerate will repeat that crock of shit all day. In practice, Mohammed, the perfect man who did everything right, just walked up and said 'You either convert, die, or keep your religion but pay me a crippling sum of money'

Now, the Jizya tax had to make up the entire taxbase, so it was ludicrous. Adding onto that, you could technically keep your religion, but you could never build a religious building, you cannot worship in public ever, and you cannot wear or present iconography of your faith in public ever. What happens if you need to move to a bigger church or your's burns down for totally unexplainable reasons? Too bad, you can't build a new one. And you're being crushed under taxes. So you end up 'converting' but really you hate those muslim fucks. But because of the previous point you have to play the good muslim or your neighbors will kill you. And then you have to raise your kids as legitimate muslims and they won't be pretending even if you were because if you let them know you were pretending they might let something slip and you all die. Repeat over generations in any muslim controlled territory until only muzzies are left.

Get off 4chins and listen to your professor rant on women's studies you need to learn

What I'm getting from this is that the term moderate muslim the left and the media likes to use is probably extremely exaggerated. Thanks for the info user.

This is true of Mohammed's rule but the Rashidun caliphs put land taxes on Muslims.

Last lecture of the year, it's just a summary.

>is islam bad ??
>NO!!!!

damn, islamophobes BTFO

fpbp
Sage because slide thread.

Yeah, because that shit doesn't fucking work. Its why Islam is fucking stupid. It literally needs non-muslims to function either through tax or through being sources of new slaves and resources via raids and conquest, but also seeks to stamp them out. If the whole world followed Islam it would collapse on itself. So once they couldn't expand further they realized they needed to break the rules or go bankrupt.

Top kek XD i screenshotted this masterpiece

Im glad i waited to read this

When dealing with Hadiths you have to be careful, in a discussion/debate with muslims they will try to nail you down because of your "incomplete knowledge" to discredit everything you said before hand.

So the only hadith you can cite without fearing to set yourself up, is Sahih al-Bukhari Shia and Sunni branches consider it as fully Authentic (Sahih). Meaning, if Mohammed did or said something in Al-Bukhari, muslims have to accept it.

In general, if you are interested in correctly debating muslims I suggest you read up on a few topics.

The different branches, the major ones being Sunni and Shia.

Different schools in respective branches.

Within those you should pay attention to their "Fiqh" (how they interpret islamic scripture).

Read islamic history. But not just from islamic sources as they distort a lot of things. Muslims often bring up the "golden age" but if you pay attention the respective empires actually flourished in an "unislamic" environment and muslims participated in the downfall of those societies.

Learn the difference between different cultures that were islamized during the times of the great caliphs and arabs, as a lot of things that are inherent to the pre-islamic culture, but are seen positive in todays society, will be attributed to Islam (For example math in persian and indian pre-islamic cultures).

And in general you have to pay attention to the exact wording of scholars. If they say "It's in the quran", it means nothing, the verse could be abrogated or the context could give it a different meaning. Promonent Example: "If you kill one man, it's as if you killed whole menkind. If you save one man, it's as if you saved whole menkind." (loosely paraphrased from a part of 5:32). But if you look at the context, this is a part of the Talmud and Mohammed just gives these verse as a suggestion to his men how to deal with jews who want to fight during the holy month, and in the following verse (5:33) he even calls for their death.

hur dur

top shitposting m8

Not necessary and too involved.

Reply by calling them a pig raping pedo subhuman. The chimp out in front of the audience will win you the debate.

top kek, I never noticed they're consecutive verses.

So the way to read this is:

>Because of that, We [I, Allah] decreed upon the Children of Israel [Jews, not Muslims], "Whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely." And our [mine, Allah's] messengers had certainly [told them this]. Then indeed many of them, even after that [warning], throughout the land, were transgressors.

Following verse:

>Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,

Fucking unbelievable that people quote 5:32 incessantly t b h.

he means (((they))) will always find a useful idiot

For an average citizen audience you're probably right.

In Germany TV-hosts will interrupt you if people with actual knowledge try to prove the opponent wrong, and say something like
>"Oh, that's all nice and good what you have to say, but we are not islamic scholars so let's keep the discussion on our level"
Letting the muslim say everything he wants without you being able to point out his kitman/taqqiya.

So as you said, if you want to impress an uneducated audience, bait your opponent into losing his temper.

One can also just read the first few pages of the Quran to know their true nature. It's just that most people won't even bother to do that and instead lazily rely on the opinions of "experts" to interpret the meaning of the Quran for them, who will then go out of their way to pretend that islam is like totally the same as christianity, just in arabic, hmkay?

You know how the bible starts with the creation and kinda eases you into the whole religious dogma thing with all its world building and stories?

Well, the Quran straight up starts with instructions to kill non-believers. It then specifically mentions both christians and jews as being believers, but they are kinda wrong and also the jews killed off mohammeds emissaries so fuck 'em too. And that is the "benign" and "peaceful" start.

It is.

But if some islamic scholar quotes that passage in 5:32, for example on TV, you instantly know about his malicious intent to deceit everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=GD_58CeUu-8

fucking muslims living in western society grow far too complacent living here
were they to be let back into their barbaric home countries they would immediately be stoned or mutilated

youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw
-
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc

>just typical taquiyya saying "BUT THATS NOT REAL ISLAM GUYSE, DOESNT MATTER IF ALL THE EVIDENCE POINTS OUT THAT IT ACTUALLY IS, JUST TAKE MY WORD SAYING IT ISNT WE WUZ RELIGIONZ OF PEACE"
>destroy "islamophobia"
"Islamophobia" is common sense.

She's a Somalian that was born in Australia and our traitor government literally paid for her to go on a holiday around the world

>woman destroys islamophobia
>it's probably another "stop saying mean things about us or we'll kill you" argument
>don't even care enough to look

this scenario is why you need comma's in speech

dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/miranda-devine-sharia-apologists-taxpayer-tour-a-wasteful-disgrace/news-story/8f28921546c9af174f6bc5e08e7c7479

google.com.au/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/03/i-broke-bread-with-malcolm-turnbull-now-hes-breaking-my-heart

Reminds me of that christian bale movie where he decides he's the bad guy and keeps pretending so his children aren't killed like his wife was. Then he finds out his children were pretending too.

That man looks awfully like Bro Team

Taqiyya bullshit. I see retards on twitter bend ass backwards to defend islam all the fucking time. I've seen that shit video posted so many times. How is this possible? They could just google what sharia really is with one simple google search, it takes less than a minute to read what it is.
They have literally all the information of the world in their hands, yet they refuse to read about it, and they get their information from some lying meme muslim instead.

>youtu.be/nhZe7eZK4dw?list=PL4C29D87AA600650F
Watch Maj. Stephen Coughlin drop major redpills about the evils of islam.

this bloke knows what's up. muslims are like jews only dirtier.

Ahem...

Well if they own land why don't they stay there. GTFO of Europe shitskin.

The only good sandnigger is Achmed the Crazy Camel Salesman and he's not real. Pile the rest of their heads around that stupid black box in Mecca already then glass it.

As if I want to watch a dough-faced smug mudslime cunt to high heartedly tell me why a murderous ideology is ackshually really good like I never heard that bs before

Beautiful

Women can't own land in Europe? Or keep their own last name?

And these are the two quantifiers of equal rights? What about voting, being by yourself without a male escort, and not being raped then stoned to death for getting raped?

Indonesia wasn't, at least not in the good old days

she allauhakbared it?

Woman completely justifies islamaphobia. Make this go viral.

Seriously any fucking muslim monkey that quotes the quran saying that it clearly says there to be peaceful love everyone and so on, is absolutely bullshitting.
While he was not in power mohammed was all nice and help people bullshit but as soon as he got any power at all it was convert or die. And with the contradictions in quran its listen to what was written later, which leaves us with the convert or die.
Also bullshit like this
"Were all nice people here guys, save 1 guy you saved the mankind"
"You wage war against me or allah you get chopped up and exiled"
Also in here the chopping up part is also the latter, so it would be taken more seriously.

Sure there are muslims that chose to ignore the violent parts and follow all the peaceful little mouse things at the start. But id actually say that they are the ones that are not real muslims, and when seeing all these "sharia law for x" country and how they act, im starting to believe that they are a minority.

kek

she's true muslim, not like those poser quran-following, sharia law obeying muslims :^)

>Women can't own land in Europe? Or keep their own last name?

The only thing worse than them believing everything she told them about Islam was them believing everything she told them about Europe as well
The Icenis in Britain resisting Roman occupation had a fucking ruling Queen literally half a millennium before Muhammad was even born but "oh no, we have to lap up her 'European women have never had any rights or anything' narrative because we have to unite our love of Feminism with Islam!"

Figures it would come from turbocucked Oztrayuh.

#illridewithyou