ABOUT 20 SECONDS IN.
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE???
IS TRUMP REALLY A TIME TRAVELER??

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1739917
youtube.com/watch?v=Asv7EB1btok
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
youtube.com/watch?v=0Zfcx0ZwwsE
carbonated.tv/entertainment/pizzagate-2011-donald-trump-explains-why-he-ate-pizza-with-a-fork
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is there an explanation for this lads? If there isn't, and I don't buy the time travel meme, this only confirms what I've known all along.

Everything has been planned, this is an all out hidden fucking war on (((them))).

is it really from 2011?

>Is there an explanation for this lads?

He says that between pizza-gate and Anthony wiener-gate he found the latter to be worse

So pizza gate was something running on the news at the time

I don't believe physical time travel is possible but he is receiving data from now, then, or was or could be going to.

IT WAS 2011 THOUGH

WHAT IS THE EXPLANATION FOR THIS

PLEASE HELP IM HAVING A STROKE

>So pizza gate was something running on the news at the time
Yeah the media were into Donald for eating Pizza with a knife and fork or some crap.

We already knew he was a time traveler, this is just more evidence

What the hell did I just watch

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1739917

>checking google trends to see if people have been talking about a ''pizzagate'' in 2011
>Hmm, your search doesn't have enough data to show here.
>Please make sure everything is spelled correctly, or try a more general term.

Really makes me think.

Why is ((((((((((((((((google))))))))))))))))) telling us that there isn't enough data on Pizzagate to show how much people are google searching for Pizzagate?

he's referring to this

youtube.com/watch?v=Asv7EB1btok

yes, americans really do get extremely upset when someone eats pizza with cutlary

Its really more of a "NYC vs everyone else in the whole entire world" thing.

>media make a big deal of ''pizzagate'' about Trump eating pizza with a fork

>media silent on a ''pizzagate'' about a ring of pedophiles

Really makes me think

this
/thread

>he doesn't go in crust first

checked
There is not a single shred of doubt left in my mind that we are currently living in Trumps reality not our own.

The man through sheer determination, fortitude and will happened to use Meme Magick as far back as we know as 2011. He is not a time traveler as some have been saying but he has been dropping memes into our minds for who knows how long and this gives him power over our timeline. How long has he known of this power? How long has he wielded it with such tremendous power as to control his own future and to make it ours without us noticing it? He is not a time traveler but a high level meme wizard.

Trump is a extremely high functioning autist with a penchant for playing mind games. It is no wonder he has other eccentric and odd behaviors about him.

>Trump is a extremely high functioning autist with a penchant for playing mind games. It is no wonder he has other eccentric and odd behaviors about him.
False.

I am sick of having to talk about some stupid shit like how someone eats food and what they wear.
This is why low IQ scumbags should just get taken out of the gene pool.

>WOAH! HE EATS PIZZA WITH A FORK!
Trump is a germaphobe. He doesn't like getting his hands dirty. For someone like him it's easier to just eat pizza with a fork than get grease all over his hands that has to be washed.
>WOAH! LOOK AT THIS GIF OF TRUMP EATING CRUST HAHA WHAT AN IDIOT
It's from a commercial of a stuffed crust pizza.

I fucking hate you retarded faggots. None of this has anything to do with politics. Why do I have to refute some retarded ''arguments'' about Trump being autistic because he doesn't eat pizza like everyone else?

Just fucking kill me already. This is exactly why the world is shit. This is what politics boil down to, just dumb low IQ people pointing fingers at people going ''lol he b silly!'', meanwhile the ''silly'' politicians get away with bombing countries and causing world-wide poverty, but who cares, let's look at how they eat their food!

The latvian biscuit has a point. Its really the takeway (pardon the pun) from all this. That the pizzagate from trumps eating habits was a thing on msm where pizzagate an alleged child pedo ring isnt.

Is he speaking, perhaps, to us?

>Trump is a germaphobe

Not the ordinary way to describe someone who participated in Epstein orgies.

Shit like this is how George Bush got away with everything he did.
His accent is fake and he acts retarded on purpose. Media and liberals focus on the superficial bullshit making fun of his accent and what faces he makes, but he is actually very intelligent and got away with destroying entire countries for Israel.

If we could get away from this retarded low IQ bullshit for a second, if we could live in a world where Trump could shit his pants on TV and not a single media outlet would report on it, that would be a world where we could actually get shit done.

It sounded like he said picture but pizza

*not

>this is an all out hidden fucking war on (((them))).
Wait, which side are you saying (((((Trump))))) is on?
>Everything has been planned
According to US Intelligence, and the House Intelligence Committee, Russia has been trying to slide American politics their way since at least 2005.
And pizza-gate does seem a little tinfoil.
Trump was also trying to slide the American political scene in 2011.
Was Russia behind the Brither movement?
Was Trump working for Putin that early?

Relax fuckers
The first pizza gate was back in 2001
When a pizza guy leaked that america goes to war because the white house bought to much pizza one night, they were about to invade iraq.

You fuckers will believe everything. Sure Trump is a time traveler also a race traitor because his wife is an alien.

>Was Russia behind the Brither movement?
>Was Trump working for Putin that early?

Not just the birther movement but the entire Tea Party movement.

From one of Russia's most influential military strategy texts.

"In the United States: Russia should use its special services within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

Shareblue has arrived

I don't even know what to believe anymore. This is next level Mandela Effect. Even if he's not a time traveler, which I doubt, he's made a deal with some shinigami who can predict the future. There's something supernatural going on.

Trump is pizzagate
he's the leader of that elite pedoring
Russians have proofs for it

he was just being an egotisitical cunt and calling eating his pizza with a fork "pizzagate"

nigger I don't care either I just wanted to shit post. you are on a japanese anime friend simulator talking politics.

maybe you should research things a bit before sperging out and coming to retarded conclusions like a nigger

>for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists"

So Russia is behind BLM?

I don't care about your faggot ass. It's a general sentiment about the political situation.
The entire political conversation is just shitposting on your level.
You might think you're just ''lol haha i am shitposting haha :DDD'', but you could probably get a job at CNN.

WOW ITS FUCKING NOTHING

I don't know which is worse, that he was in on the whole Russian-influence thing or his bizarre eating habits.
He eats KFC with a knife and fork.
He orders steak well-done with ketchup.
...sweet baby Jesus, ketchup.

>Its really more of a "NYC vs everyone else in the whole entire world" thing.
>implying "everyone else in the whole entire world" eats pizza with silverware

Time travel warfare holy fuck

wasn't "pizzagate" him talking to sarah palin and the msm was trying to make it controversial?

seems more like memetic prediction than proof of time travel you fuckin newfags

So did Donald start the Pizzagate rumors?

IMPEACH TRUMP

>Shareblue has arrived
So a former Soviet republic comrade is trying to claim anyone who doesn't swallow the red pill must have been paid to do so?
Give it up Ivan, your bullshit is front page news.

andrew breitbart knew too

youtube.com/watch?v=0Zfcx0ZwwsE

carbonated.tv/entertainment/pizzagate-2011-donald-trump-explains-why-he-ate-pizza-with-a-fork

>muh Russia
kek, this is well above your pay grade. I'm talking about the genuine Illuminati and their plan that's already well into motion to burn down the (((posers))).

They are our saviours, the west will rise again.

so there's 2 pizzagates, far out

The media was reporting on him eating pizza with a fork and he jokingly called it a "gate" scandal. Dont go full schizo user

Here in germany, nobody gives a fuck if you eat pizza with cutlery
But i guess a country's citizens are happy when they have time to amuse themselves about such small things

Wow

I cannot believe this anymore. This is too much for my skeptical mind.