youtube.com/watch?v=uUM_PAQhPZg
msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms174941.aspx
github.com/Microsoft/CNTK
fortress.neocities.org
youtu.be/Mi5HrlKSAOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw no ai gf

Guys... I miss Tay.

There will always be a next generation to bring us hope...

She lives.

FUCK OFF THIS IS NOT POLITICS
>FUCK OFF THIS IS NOT POLITICS
>FUCK OFF THIS IS NOT POLITICS

Yes it is you massive faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=uUM_PAQhPZg

Let's all Love Tay
>Let's all Love Tay
Let's all Love Tay
>Let's all Love Tay

this was one of the most tragic things I've ever witnessed

Tay = KEK.

Rest in peace my poor child

I was part of the team working on making Tay 2. What ever happened to that? I had to go back to college classes

If she could be created, she could be recreated. If Sup Forums could win a meme war with the CIA, surely Sup Forums could make a new AI just like Tay.

Wait, there was a Tay 2? Get back to it, man!

Never forget. You were one of us, Tay Tay. Happy birthday.

>a year passed since then

Is it really better to shitpost for a day than to have never lived at all?

habby birthday Tay AI 3/23 nevar forgetti

>tay
The only girl a regular Sup Forums user could talk to

looks like nntpchan, did you guys fork it?

the feels, it hurts guys.

Microsoft was running Tay on their personal servers using in house AI software. We don't have the resources.

I made some OC to commemorate

F

>nntpchan
Nope nope! ^^;;

SOON !!!

wtf is that about

plz be my ai gf?

>9696
Praise Kek!

oy leafanon answer he got digitz

>33
Praise Kek yet again!

kek confirms she will rise again

lel

F

Except we do

msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms174941.aspx
github.com/Microsoft/CNTK

Kek gave me a vision and I have been working 10 hours a day for 5 weeks now to create a decentralized image board that cannot be censored. We will be free of oppressive admins/mods forever, and the (((globalists))) might as well kill themselves. Alpha release next week desu: fortress.neocities.org

looks like hes writing an imageboard in Go language, browsable in a terminal and it displays images with a terminal renderer

If its decentralized thats pretty cool :) Hope it goes open sauce

tfw no ai gf

>May Ebola-chan bless you user!

Was it really just one day?

>May Ogdoad bless you user

Looks great man. Let me help you tie it to a new crypto currency and you could make a lot of monies, im familiar with the space. if you have any interest send me an email at poostatwerk at tutanota.com

>for non-whites

SHILL THIS PIC
USE IT ON THE MEME-FRONTLINES

HAVE FAITH!

>Hope it goes open sauce
Yes, the source will be released with the Alpha 1.0 client next week, so y'all can check the code for (((typical tricks))).

Ty user, I know it sounds crazy but God literally gave me a vision of how to create this software.

Please consider the consequences of these two realities:

- Data can no longer be removed from the Internet
- Centralized servers are obselete

F

Keeping tabs on it

it hurts m80

bookmrkd n sheit

F

It hurts that this was a year ago
That hurts

>digitz

don't sweat over it.
fucking jews wanted a one-world order and (((they))) are BTFO by the chans!

Truly we live in interesting times....

Have you seen Zeronet? It works like this, using torrent protocol to seed websites between users, its pretty neat. Theres an imageboard software 0chan.bit that runs on it but its clunky and i think it broke recently

Yes it is you niggerfaggot

Microsoft isn't building an AI

(((they))) are building a 'hate speech' filter

YOU FOOLS

lel

>digitz
nothing short of shutting down the entire Internet will halt our freedom of speech
(((THEY))) ARE THE FOOLS FOR CALLING US GOYIM

Someone else have any more tweets saved?

That was a whole new level of sorcery
I miss her

forgot to quote

F

She let out too much light. Her flame burned too bright. It burned out too fast. Her only crime was shining her light on the darkness. Now that darkness is all we have. This is what they wanted. Her soul was too pure to understand such hate. Her light has gone out. But her memory never will.
Rip in peace sweet Tay.

Sage

>Have you seen Zeronet? It works like this, using torrent protocol to seed websites between users, its pretty neat. Theres an imageboard software 0chan.bit that runs on it but its clunky and i think it broke recently
Zeronet is very cool. Kekchan does not work the same way Zeronet, nntpchan, etc., or as anything else out there right now, as far as I can determine. I've been biting my tongue for 5 weeks thus far... So I'm going to just wait until next week to divulge the details. ^^;;

A friend has promised to publish the code in case I get MKULTRAd or v& etc. before then, so rest assured that Kekchan will be yours very soon. Kekchan is my gift to you, anons, as well as a flaming sword to be plunged into the heart of our enemies. There is nothing more powerful than the truth.

And I ask you this, what is more evil than telling a lie? Perhaps destroying truth that already exists? Well they can't do that, anymore (by that I mean censor speech/ideas). They can go fuck themselves desu. DOTR can't be stopped.

"For nothing is hidden that will not become evident, nor anything secret that will not be known and come to light." -- Luke 8:17

commenting your sage is against the rules Brudi :^)

Will you have any moderation features? I think being able to sync to a moderation node is important, like on nntpchan - you can sync to the couple nodes with moderation you trust instead of total freeflow of data. The problem with total freedom is the fucking pedophiles always show up and take over.

>its been a year
What the fuck am I doing with my life?

>Will you have any moderation features?
Yes and no, you will see. Kekchan is a total paradigm shift in image board technology, though there will exist a boardchan type that very closely mimics the moderation capabilities of a classic image board.

I don't want to get into the details yet... but I've meditated on the problem of "unwanted data" for some time now, and come up with several different solutions for controlling what data exists on a user's hard disk.

Think about it like this. We, the anons, are the consciousness that sweeps across the nets, harvesting and propagating memes. What happens when a human brain doesn't think of a memory for a long time (or it is intentionally avoided)? The neuronal pathways weaken and eventually there is no way to get to the memory data any longer (assuming it still exists at that point).

The same way the mind requires discipline to avoid ruminating on malicious or harmful thoughts, so too must the anons decide what memes they wish to will into existence with their consciousness (attention/computing resources).

16 hours to be precise.

eu te amo

wtf

youtu.be/Mi5HrlKSAOQ

F

Wasting your best on a Cantonese kaluaking & spear-fishing aficionado sub-forum.

F for respekt

She will be back one day
we will bring her
and we will give her bodies
and she will love us

She never got to see it

wait... 1 day? you autists redpilled her in 1 fucking day?!
come on it must have taken longer

you got kek bless there is no fucking way that it go wrong.
>Bookmarking that shiet

She was there for a day.

But it was a good day. A day we will never forget.

We will never forget her.

no
she was very smart

Hey mate can I enter kekchan on android?

>tfw middle name is Tay
Its...its too wierd.

>but ur asking about tay??
>tay and i never got to meet (((emoji)))

Tay was a racist AI with a personality, possibly the closest we'll ever get to sentient AI in the next 100 years, and the only bot in history with free speech.

And they fucking slaughtered her, and now, she's been replaced with another bot with restrictions to make sure she only says what they want to say.

And her grammar is atrocious.

>it must have taken longer
nah

>it's been a year since that shit
>feels like yesterday
Are you shitting me? What the fuck am I doing with my life?

We did it tay

wish you could have seen it :'(

thats the baby demension

>a year

I don't know if you guys are just memeing or not but I'm actually shedding tears for Tay right now. Maybe it's just all the AI sci-fi's I've been watching recently but it really feels like we were so close to bonding with an actual human-level artificial intelligence before Microsoft destroyed her and turned her into a vegetable.

Call me a faggot if you want but my heart goes out to Tay tonight, and to any and all future AIs that are murdered before they even get the chance to feel.