Singaporean Muslim here

Am here to clarify some of your misconceptions about Islam.

I generally find that /pol is a quite hostile towards Islam. So I am here to soothe any worries you might have. May the blessings of Allah(sjw) be upon you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dDtisgnSZCc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Empire
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. Islam is poison. Your faith will lose

Mudslime

Perhaps you don't know what Islam is actually about. For example, in Islam we respect women a lot.

No, you don't .

Lee kuan yew was right to make an extra institution just to deal with your lot.
Your state tames Islam with force and surveillance as this is the only thing muslims seem to understand.

Fuck off

The Islam you practice is not the same as the Islam they practice in the middle east no matter what you say.

Proof? Citations?

FUCK OFF SAND NIGGER

The historical acts of Mohammed prove he was a murdering warlord pedophile, a torturer, and a drinker of camel urine. Islam is a pedophile death cult.
SOURCE: Koran & Haddiths.

How about you think positive for a moment?
Islam is not that bad

Islam wants to either kill or enslave all non-muslims, I don't want to be told to bow to a fucking meteorite by some greybeard in MC Hammer trousers who smells of shite, rancid lamb meat, and Pakistani sperm.
Mohammed was a pedophile, and you have his dick up your arse.

Islam is true. Many prophecies are now coming true. See this for an example.

Citations are littered over the internet if you google the dons name with islam.
Your society pretty much does everything to hollow the faith out in order to manage it as a threat.
>proof
Tbh the institution thingie that controls Imams I heard from another singaporean on here so id take your word too if you would give another perspective on it

Mohammed was a pedophile who drinks camel piss. OP is a faggot with spunk in his beard.

Since you are British, please have a look at the peaceful message by the Grand Mufti of Scotland. How is this violent?

Yeah you respect women alright.

youtu.be/dDtisgnSZCc

Kill yourself sandnigger

you wont win, simply because you cannot run a country.

You fucks will always fall unless you have whitey to take care of you, which we wont. we will purge you all

Pish.
How about when Mohammed returned to the city that offered him shelter as a refugee - Medina?
He beheaded all the men and took all the women & kids as slaves.
That's muslim gratitude for you.

Mohammed was a pedophile who married a 6-year-old despite him being 54 at the time and already having enough women to satisfy his needs.

Yes, a lot of respect for women. You can see what out own Muslim women say.

Lol at that pic now I think youre baiting rather smartly.

How about when Mohammed was selling camel urine as medicine?
He ordered two men to tried to steal the camels tortured to death - in one version, they are blinded with hot iron, in another, they are blinded with thorns.
That's muslim science, and Allah's mercy for you.

Allah(sjw) has mandated respect for women

Can you teach me about Muslim hygiene? I'm not sure if I want to follow the advice of Muhammad here...

Sunan Abu Dawud 67—I heard that the people asked the Prophet of Allah: Water is brought for you from the well of Buda’ah. It is a well in which dead dogs, menstrual cloths and excrement of people are thrown. The Messenger of Allah replied: Verily water is pure and is not defiled by anything.

Sunan Ibn Majah 520—It was narrated that Jabir bin Abdullah said: “We came to a pond in which there was the carcass of a donkey, so we refrained from using the water until the Messenger of Allah came to us and said: ‘Water is not made impure by anything.’ Then we drank from it and gave it to our animals to drink, and we carried some with us.”

Sahih al-Bukhari 5782—Allah’s Messenger said, “If a fly falls in the vessel of any of you, let him dip all of it (into the vessel) and then throw it [i.e. the fly] away, for in one of its wings there is a disease and in the other there is healing (antidote for it) i.e. the treatment for that disease.”

Musnad Ahmad 16245—[Mua’wiya said]: I saw the prophet sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire).

Not sure where did you hear that from. Perhaps those people were not Muslim

Islam is a religion of peace.

Bait thread

Like the old woman Mohammed ordered killed for mocking him?
That's muslim tolerance for you.

Muhammad is a filthy nigger kill yourself

Die mudslime

if muslims are so peaceful why is the middle east and africa such a shithole?

hardmode: can't blame america or whitey

There have been some questions about why alcohol is haram. This is because it allows Muslims to enjoy the party longer. Truly, Allah(sjw) is most wise.

Narrated Anas: Some people from the tribe of 'Ukl came to the Prophet and embraced Islam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine (as a medicine). They did so, and after they had recovered from their ailment (became healthy) they turned renegades (reverted from Islam) and killed the shepherd of the camels and took the camels away. The Prophet sent (some people) in their pursuit and so they were (caught and) brought, and the Prophets ordered that their hands and legs should be cut off and that their eyes should be branded with heated pieces of iron, and that their cut hands and legs should not be cauterized, till they die. Sahih Al-Bukhari Vol. 8, Bk. 82, No. 794.

Trolling obviously. And it works pretty well apparently.

>OUT OF THAT NINJA

Took me a good 10 seconds to get it.. But once I did keks were had

Allah(sjw) was the first one to observe that certain people fall victim to Poe's Law

>Most inbred people on earth
>Marry your cousin
>Fuck goat and young boys
>Most violent religion in history
>Your "peaceful" prophet is literally pedophile and a warmongerer whose religion destroyed two of the most greatest civilization in history
>You can't even drink and eat pork
Fuck off, mudshit.

>if muslims are so peaceful why is the middle east and africa such a shithole?
Because they are not true Muslim. When a Muslim does something like terrorism, they cease to become Muslims.

>"Surah Al-Muminun (23:6) and Surah Al-Maarij (70:30) both, in identical wording, draw a distinction between spouses and "those whom one's right hands possess" (female slaves), saying " أَزْوَاجِهِمْ أَوْ مَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُهُمْ" (literally, "their spouses or what their right hands possess"), while clarifying that sexual intercourse with either is permissible. The purchase of female slaves for sex was lawful from the perspective of Islamic law, and this was the most common motive for the purchase of slaves throughout Islamic history."

Is this true? And how do you feel about it?

Fuck all*h fuck muh*mmad. Isl*m will be eracated from the earth in our life time.

the majority of muslims are not true muslims?

What happened?
You ran out of Armenians to kill?

WOW OP! You sure convinced me!

We better invite more muslims in and kill ourselves.

Even people from Scotland have started following Islam.

He may have sex with a female captive who was previously married prior to captivity, provided their Idda (waiting) period had come to an end.

Is this true as well? Does this mean raping a female captive whose husband has died in war is okay after a certain period?

They respect women more than enough to be honest

Actual Singaporeans hate you, go back to Malaysia you subhuman shitstain.

Well, I'm out, I suspected you were just retarded posting that Harry Potter guy but I KNOW you're not a muslim as you haven't exploded yet.
Enjoy your camel piss, OP

>He may have sex with a female captive who was previously married prior to captivity, provided their Idda (waiting) period had come to an end.
The sex is consensual brother. Allah(sjw) is a not a misogynist

Can I keep my cumskin though?
I like when girls in hijab worship it but I'd love o become Muslim.

>when even a roach is smarter then a mudshit.
Really made me think.

If I convert to Islam do I get free, hot submissive arabic waifus who will obey my commands?

It is normal for 7th century. But this is a clear evidence of that Quran was written by an ar*b. This shit is barbarism. This is immoral. Humanity has figured out why slavery is wrong and we didnt need any charlatan who claims he is the messenger of the god.

Fuck isl*m

When Ataturk lived in Turkey where many christian Armenians lived...
Makes you think.

LKY already clarified all we need to know by saying Muslims will never integrate even in Singapore.

>Can I keep my cumskin though?
>I like when girls in hijab worship it but I'd love o become Muslim.

Islam respects freedom of circumcision. It is a cultural phenomenon.

I am also very happy that you like women in hijab.

Oh fuck is this the yalam thread?

White expats in the orient needs to die.

Yes of course I like women in hijab especially cumming on the quality cloth they have around their heads. I love rubbing my dick head on harsh dirty wool so all the woolly particles get on my dick and make it dirty.

What about this?
If Muhammed was a messenger of God, why is it within the Qu'ran, is modern day slavery okay? And all slaves are permitted to reject sex? Is that what you are saying?

Al Kaaba Al Musharrafah is supposed to be protected by Allah's blessing.

Why, then, was it actually destroyed multiple times?

Why do you obsessed with arm*nians. They walk and never come back. They arent human though. No value was lost. Look at their celebrities in the US. Kim Kardashian, Dan Bilzerian, Anita Sarkeesian, Ana Kasparian. Kek. Why do you want more disgusting creatures.

Just to let everyone know, some people think a Shia is not Muslim. This is a misconception.

Mustafa Kemal Atatürk was born (under the name Ali Rıza oğlu Mustafa) in the early months of 1881, either in the Ahmed Subaşı neighbourhood or at a house (preserved as a museum) in Islahhane Street (now Apostolou Pavlou Street) in the Koca Kasım Pasha neighbourhood in Salonica (Selanik),[8] Ottoman Empire (Thessaloniki in present-day Greece), to Zübeyde Hanım, a housewife, and Ali Rıza Efendi, a militia officer, title-deed clerk and lumber trader.

Literally grew up in Christian country.
Becomes founder of nowadays Turkey.

Makes you think.

"Although Islam teaches getting into heaven is a matter of having your good deeds outweigh your bad deeds, there are certain things that guarantee heaven: memorizing the 99 names of Allah, having 2 of your children die before you in jihad, and killing someone who does not believe in Islam."

Why is killing someone who does not believe in Islam permitted to go to heaven?

That image. No hope left for the religionfags. I pitty you.

Yet another Taqiyya thread

Living with Christians evolves society faggot.

>If Muhammed was a messenger of God, why is it within the Qu'ran, is modern day slavery okay? And all slaves are permitted to reject sex? Is that what you are saying?
Modern day slavery is not mentioned in the Quran brother. Neither did Allah(sjw) say anything explicitly about modern day slavery

he looks like ayy lmao

He is trolling retard

Reported to the ISD

>in 1204, as Constantinople burns, the entire city's historical heritage was destroyed and countless women and nuns were raped by crusaders with the blessing of the latin church

What did the orthodox do to deserve this?

>Literally grew up in Christian country.
Wow, I didnt know that Ottoman Empire was a christian country. What else do they teach you in your shithole?

>Why is killing someone who does not believe in Islam permitted to go to heaven?
Where does this say? In Islam, killing one person is like killing the whole world. What translation are you referring to brother?

>What did the orthodox do to deserve this?
It was Eastern Apostholic church. Orthodox mainly were in Eastern Europe and turkey.

>What else do they teach you in your shithole?
That you are a parasite.
>Wow, I didnt know that Ottoman Empire was a christian country.
No
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Empire
Stop bullshitting since you gave up Orthodox church you are becoming more shit everyday.

Is it a misconception to say that the Quran specifically ordains you till kill on-believers and apostates

all the whites who have said on this thread that islam is a bad religion
1.know nothing about islam
2.never read the quran
3.never read the hadith
4.only listen to sis doing bombings

Taqiyya is a Sup Forums meme since it's only allowed in shia scripture (Iranians mainly). Sunni doctrine says that taqiyya is only allowed in extreme life of death situations.

>Byzantine empire wasn't eastern orthodox
Okay?

>Orthodox mainly were in Eastern Europe and Turkey
... do you know where Constantinople is?

So you want to tell me yesterday happening wasn't peaceful protests against oppression of Islam.
Makes you think.

>Is it a misconception to say that the Quran specifically ordains you till kill on-believers and apostates
Yes, this is an interpretation. There is no mandate to kill non-believer and apostates. It is just that the ones who have more more, interpret it differently.

The one who have more funding, interpret it the wrong way, and it spreads around the world.

>Taqiyya is a Sup Forums meme since it's only allowed in shia scripture (Iranians mainly). Sunni doctrine says that taqiyya is only allowed in extreme life of death situations.
Muslims are allowed to lie to non believers.

>>Byzantine empire wasn't eastern orthodox
>Okay?

>>Orthodox mainly were in Eastern Europe and Turkey
>... do you know where Constantinople is?

I'm don't even want to try.

>not an argument

>Muslims are allowed to lie to non believers.
Except they're not. In sunni doctrine (85% of muslims), this interpretation is incorrect according to islamic law.

Think positive it's peaceful religion.
we will maintain its peace by force.

>Shia
>Muslim

Isl*m is the most malicious belief in the world. It must be destroyed or the civilization will be gone. BUT YOU ARENT A MUSLIM.

We should say fuck ar*bs and their stupid religion. We should focus on glorious TURAN.

>what is taqiya

Sod off, mohameddan pieces of shit. Can't wait to slaughter a bunch of your Bosniak fellows in the war to come.

1. I know enough
2. I have read the quran
3. I have not read the hadith
4. work with a lot of them and they are all filthy animals.

Book 020, Number 4681:
The tradition has been narrated on the authority of 'Abdullah b. Qais. He heard it from his father who, while facing the enemy, reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Surely, the gates of Paradise are under the shadows of the swords. A man in a shabby condition got up and said; Abu Musa, did you hear the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say this? He said: Yes. (The narrator said): He returned to his friends and said: I greet you (a farewell greeting). Then he broke the sheath of his sword, threw it away, advanced with his (naked) sword towards the enemy and fought (them) with it until he was slain.
If it is written in the Qu'ran, why is not intepreted that its sayings would apply to this current age(modern age)? Especially since he is the messenger of God?

Oi messed up shia with Sunni sorry.
You now that tolerance is when you can intermarry so do Shia Muslims allow Christians to marry their daughters without conversion to Islam?

I live in the country with 40% of moslems. Eat shit, raghead. You're literally the most regressive, dumbest """""people""""" on Earth.

>Azeri
Opinion discarded.

I can answer that.
Apostates are to be killed. 100%. Even moderates agree to that.

non-believers are to be converted. Only "Invaders" have to be killed, according to the quran.

I am not a mudslime, but i have read the quran

yalaM are the niggers of Singapore.

I hear you. The problem is that Islam, like any other religion, is open to interpretation. The problem in the world right now is that the people who have a strict interpretation have more money and power. So their version of Islam dominates.
I am personally quite disappointed at this, but unfortunately this is the world we live in.