*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/shinyporygon5/status/843789614884241413
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based twitter dude triggering fincucks

Fuck Twitter and it's censorship. Fucking millions of comments and this miserable cunt and the all the other leftard losers always rise to the top

*comments on your tweet*

Someone explain please?

I know this guy walked from China to Germany (or at least attempted to)

>Trump post tweet
>Guy in pic spam 20 anti Trump tweets which doesn't make sense
>those insults tweet gets way less retweet than others pro Trump tweets
>librul Tweeter still place his posts on top of the list

look at any trump tweet no matter the context and these cunts write a whole article in the comments.

some of the most obvious use of bots and manipulation i have ever seen.

Twitter is cancer. If you go on any other social media, top comments are usually positive and supportive. Twitter? NAH. Always all the negative left propaganda pinned at the top. Seems organic. NOTHING TO SEE HERE GOY

COME AT MEEEEEEEE

on every donald trump tweet, they push one of 5 people to the top EVERY TIME. it is very very clearly rigged.

hey makes no fucking sense and can't even form an arguement

trumps tweet:
" Big day for health care, working very hard"

10 seconds later.....

Also is this guy actually retarded? He can't even form a fucking sentence. I know he thinks he is "mocking trump" but good lord

Someone should do a study of the type of people who rush to be the first to respond to all Trump tweets

they have people who have access to thier accounts, shareblue most likely. they work in 12 hour shifts and they automatically post within 30 seconds of a trump tweet, then they push the tweet to the top with bots. of course twitter allows this.

this only works because twitter allows it, they are clearly using bots and manipulation to push it to the top. when conservatives try this with bots they are immediately banned.

I have no idea why these tiwtter faggots dont get harassed to the end of the earth. They obviously getting prioritized by twitter staff.

All shills should feel the pain.

>tfw Twitter bans everyone and everything that does not support Jacks extreme left wing agenda

It is killing itself and soon they will start banning the leftist eating eat self alive.

1/2

2/2

twitter.com/shinyporygon5/status/843789614884241413

My theory is that low level celebrities but high enough to be ((verified)) are letting their accounts be run by interns of Shareblue, CTR, whatever. That or bots, same for upvotes they get.

If you look on Facebook and other media platforms, top comments are usually positive BUT there is some constructive criticism, like on his healthcare posts.

Sup Forums we need to start calling out these shills. They're on literally every tweet, (IMMEDIATELY attacked Bill Mitchell when Trump retweeted). Baked Alaska even pointed out that his post was being covered up and pushed to the bottom in the replies despite having many high ratings.