Spanish transphobic bus goes to Trump's tower and ONU's headquarters

okdiario.com/sociedad/2017/03/23/autobus-hazte-oir-llega-nueva-york-planta-sede-onu-torre-trump-849861

>Spanish transphobic bus goes to Trump's tower and ONU's headquarters.

>It's biology
>Boys are boys... and always will.be.

Other urls found in this thread:

tienda.hazteoir.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's just a bus?

They don't give shirts n sheeit?

I think not. They don't even have shirts about that on their store tienda.hazteoir.org/

I dont know why people keep pretending this bus is "controversial". Trans people are just delusional and retarded.

What are the implications here? That Trump is a racist transphobic homophobic islamophobic and a bigot? Are they not tired of this?

Trans is hard job

I know right? People now see this shit as normal. I sometimes wonder if we live in a mixture of Orwell's 1984 and Huxley's Brave New World.

I don't think they are trying to say that Trump is transphobic, most likely they just want the press to report this and get murrican's attention.

And Plato's Republic, spainbro

looks like it is written in English to me :*)

it can't possibly be legal to park there

That's news?

Todavía no sale en las noticias. Les va a arder el culo con fuerza.

Rude.
I AM a girl.

Since when reality became ofensive? Holy shit, it is how it is, you have a dick or nah. Do they have shirts or hats?

KEK WELL DONE ETHPAÑA

THE TRANNY BATHROOMS CIRCUS IN THE SUPREME COURT IS LITERALLY WHY TRUMP WON

LIBERAL SJW SOCIAL AGENDA DISGUSTS PEOPLE THAT MUCH

>In true liberal fashion they continue to ban any and all things or people that might critique their lifestyles in some way

They're really just a big ass group of babies who never matured past 9.

what are you talking about might as well be btw i hope im in grave once they start nomalizing pedo i honestly don't have heart to stand by and watch that shit happen this world is fucked :/

Spanish franco lovers fascists do it again, great

Fuck them
Fuck spain
Fuck fascists
Glory to Catalunya we will be free soon

A very small group is trying to do that right now. They call it "pedosexuality", this shit went too far.

>getting triggered by trannies

your argument is right but you're just giving them the attention they crave, and it won't change the fact that passable traps provide outstanding fapping material.

It's not actually transphobic.

It's not hate speach.

It's just a neutral statement that contradicts the delusions of the multiculturalism, denying that religion.

And spain laws protects it and censors anything that offends.

And also in the opposite direction, to offend christians is also punished.

To shitpost in twitter too.

This country is a shithole and whoever doesn't agree, doesn't know spain in depth.

You can only enjoy your holidays here.

We are definitely not in Plato's Republic, the Republic is supposed to be a well oiled machine not full of degenerates and non-contributors

Must be all that Muslim rape DNA from before the Crusades.

>Be Spanish nun
>Get raped

>Biological facts are transphobic

What a fucking time to be alive.
Glad to know they didn't sop the bus, tho.

I didn't say we were, I said elements of the Republic can be seen. Or do you think that the current level of indoctrination doesn't stem from the state?
(or better yet, from a form of "supra-state" entity)

Also, the current society is an extremely well oiled machine, my dude. Just not for the slaves

And idiocracy

I really don't give two shits about trans people, i don't hate them, but Im not gonna break my head for them.

But what really annoy me is when a bunch of fucking shitheads fachas come and put a fucking bus paid by my money to despite that kind of people. I don't see the necesity onto why would you do that.

The same way those people are getting their surgery with our money, you fucking retard.

It's surprising how many people younger than 30 fully bought this pro-islam, pro-feminism, pro-marxism, pro-lgtbqa+, delusional "diverse" ideology. They don't really care about what the bus says, things are simply islamo/homo/trans/whatever-phobic (interesting how a phobia is a pathology, a clinical term that has nothing to do with being against immigration policies or gay marriage) and thus, must be eradicated without even considering paying any attention to their message.

They are in the right side of history, anyone else is wrong and evil. As yuri benzemov said, they are useful idiots and will be the first to get hanged once they achieve what they are fighting for, that's how marxist subversion works. Im quite sure that a lot of women that paraded around displaying refugees welcome signs got sexually assaulted already, and they have much worse incoming when muslims become a majority (soon, we just have to look at their birth rates). I'm sure sandniggers won't care much about being called homophobic for killing fags and trannies.

WHY NOT

SPAIN IS A CATHOLIC COUNTRY, TRANNIES ARE DEGENERATES

WRAPPING A BUS COSTS NOTHING

VIVAN LAS MUJERES Y VIVA EL VINO

Dia la vara pronto.

ok but why? you may not believe or approve something but why would you make people upset? whats the point making people uncomfortable.... its not your body or life fuck off bigots pieces of shits

Too late cracker the eternal manolo isbto wake now.

nice digits.. 1984, fitting for you totalitarians fucks

Thanks hitler.

Time for the OG globalist to come back.