Brit/pol/ - Hitchens on Terror Attack

twitter.com/ClarkeMicah

Can we please stop this endless deification of Peter Hitchens. He's half the man his brother was who at least had the bottle and the heart to stand up to Islamic terrorism. Unlike Peter who blames it all on drugs FFS.

Does he think that in Mecca in 672 AD they were all sitting around getting high. Islamic conquest is nothing to do with drugs Peter you fucking tool.

All Peter Hitchens wants is to act smug and self -superior by refusing to support Brexit or to call out Islamic terror for what it is.

After his anti-Trump bollocks, his appearance on QT the other week and now this I'm beginning to rapidly tire of him. He's just an old fogey with no fight in him.

N.B This is how his brother spoke about Islam and Islamic terror

Cristopher Hitchens on Muslims enslaving white Americans
youtube.com/watch?v=3Dajk-Bt2Ws

Hitchens BTFOing slimy rapper Mos Def (even hilariously says "Mr. Def, if I may call you that) top kek.
youtube.com/watch?v=dsGUYnFAvdY

I think it's time brit/pol/ realized that Peter Hitchens serves no other purpose than to handily make us all look like depressed posh old fuddy duddies in the MSM. I wish Cristopher was still around.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-03-23/london-attacks-more-to-photo-of-woman-in-hijab-walking-by-victim/8379874
twitter.com/SkyNews/status/844872348473839616
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And now he's blaming it on steroids: seriously how long can brit/pol/ defend him

cuck

friendly reminder criticizing islam is frowned upon even after a terrorist attack, committed by a muslim

Reminder that Hitchens is a jew with a free ticket to Israel whenever he wants it.

WTF I UNIRONICALLY HATE PETER HITCHENS NOW

WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING. Everyone I like gets cucked in a fundamental, unforgivable way.

Islam does not condone violence or terrorism in any form. These attackers are not Muslims and never will be. If they believe in an afterlife they will go straight to hell.

Peace and love

>Stop roleplaying thinking there is any other political party that could do a better job than the conservatives.
Where did I say that? Want to point it out? I'm telling you clueless mongs that your mummy May is no differernt from the other cucks, she's defending Islam until her last breath.
They just said it live you useless fucking nonce

I thought the gay thing had been exposed as disinfo?

Did anyone British actually die in the attack?

All this Liverpool shit...

What's Liverpool like as a city? Might be doing some work there in a few months.

only the terrorist

Does anyone know what Angus Robertson said?

He isn't wrong about the IRA winning. Fuck Blair.

By all measures, if Britain won, why did we go through all the motions of surrender while the IRA didn't disarm?

Really fucking difficult to not relapse back onto facebook today

>the ex-jewkipper trips on this general that keep pushing this fictional narrative that le may is le Muslim cuck

Your party is dead lads, don't hide behind your blackpill, you're just failed political followers of a lost cause and failed ideology. Theresa May is our fucking hero, and you know she is

The copper, for a start

You've only just noticed this now? The man is a coward - he will never, ever touch race as an issue and referred to the increased rates of interracial marriage in his video with Owen Jones as a 'good thing.'

Who wants to bet the bus girl will be used to push forward the "See Muslims are targeted by these extremists too, #notallmuslims".

Forgetting the fact that she wasn't even a Muslim, just raised as one.

Mind control works. Someone figured it out and has anywhere from 5-40% of the population wrapped around their finger.

Every SJW and liberal is a dormant existential threat to humanity.

Yvette crybaby Cooper

attack on freedom will fail.
attack on freedom bridge
the solution is to make the pedestrian walk into a cage to protect people from evil cars.

freedom.

yeah, ok.

>the attacker was on muh drugs

Is he serious?

Gotta love how if this guy was white that's all that would be focused on.

I have yet to see an official report that the driver was mudslime but we all know they haven't told us because that's exactly the case for him.

>brit/pol/ surprised le morality man is acting like a cuck

W H O
H
O

>I have yet to see an official report that the driver was mudslime
I haven't even seen one calling him 'Asian' yet. They're working overtime for their precious beasts.

my god. Christopher would tear him a new asshole. thank god he died before he saw his brother suck the cock of Islam.

this sitting is fucking worthless 2bh
>we're defiant everyone
>I thank theresa for her speech/leadership etc
>repeat ad nauseam

The funny thing is that turkish cypriots are the most secular muslims anywhere in the world. She'd probably have been broadly on our side. But the media will claim her as a muslim undoubvtedly

this dude. I really liked Peter too. Fuck

The Eternal Christcuck

It was. We learned later and nobody reported it, but Matteen's 9/11 call was your typical jihadi spiel , with him criticizing the US snd Obama for killing his brothers in the Middle East. That bullshit with Lynch redacting Allah from the call only to put it back in after criticism was a true limited hangout.

I am somewhat surprised that his wife accomplice was made to stay in the country. I thought for sure King Nigger had flown her out to safety, far away from White racists.

Superstition is what superstition DOES, not what superstitionists SAY it is.

Kill 'em and kill their fellow travellers. We need White nationalism and an end to conventional democracy because cultural enemies of the White race merit no mercy.

thoughts and prayers and thoughts and prayers and thoughts and prayers and thoughts and prayers and thoughts and prayers and thoughts and prayers and thoughts and prayers and thoughts and prayers and thoughts and prayers and thoughts and prayers

the terrorist, a British lady who was a teacher and some 60 yr old bloke and the copper.

The attacker was almost immediately identified as Asian. There were about 10 threads that burgers made going "hurrr durrr Pakistanis aren't Asian m9"

You can like a man and completely disagree with his values

Do you not feel pride hearing the House of Commons refuse to give in to islamphobia?

Meh his half Jewish side finally exposes itself. Someone post him this pic

abc.net.au/news/2017-03-23/london-attacks-more-to-photo-of-woman-in-hijab-walking-by-victim/8379874

Friends, please don't make negative assumptions. Only make positive assumptions

This kip has become a bit comfier since that paki nonce left

>this twat crying crocodile tears

I thought so. There were Muslim Brotherhoods operators on the ground controlling the press narrative, just like after San Bernardino. Praise the Lord that Obama is now (somewhat) out of office.

>They just said it live you useless fucking nonce

Theresa May didn't you fucking spastic. It's like you're desperate at this point to try and undermine her and hope everyone flocks to your failed jewkip. It's not going to work Mohammed, nice try though.

He's actually right though, huge proportions of mass murders are committed by those who take drugs, alcohol and have a variety of moral failings.

What he fails to do is to take this even deeper, which would be to attack child abuse, because almost certainly anyone capable of committing such evil was abused as a child.

However, none of this excuses Islam, as this religion allows those who are abused to take it out on the world. This is similar to communism, which instead of creating corrupt morals within people, it often just facilitates the already present evil within them.

Furthermore, there are obvious additional factors as well, such as IQ, race, the wars in the Middle East etc.

Just remember this, Islam facilitates evil in the same manner as Communism. But all of this is propagated by child abuse and moral failings.

Commons going full anti-Islamophobia now. That's the real problem here. Makes me sick.

I know I'm Canadian and shouldn't be talking, but Britcucks make me sick. You are no better than Swedes. You watched barbarians invade you and did NOTHING.

With Canada it's different. We have a short history, a weak identity, and no culture. We have nothing to fight for. But Britain... the Great Britain.... PATHETIC! SAVE YOUR COUNTRY!

several page long article, two (2) mentions of the word "Islam" and they're both in the same sentence
cool

It was his friend you fucking moron, I know it's not something you might be familiar with but people grow pretty attached to friends especially after 25 years.
Consider suicide

Yeah, it's just disappointing. Is Nigel the only public figure in your entire country who's worth a shit? Tommy Robinson's response was good but I've heard he was in the pocket of Israel.
How's Nick Griffin?

haha someone send him that

>I believe we must never give in to islamphobia and let terr-
>May-I agree wholeheartedly
Hmmm, cuck. Remember to dress your little sister up nice tonight, Rasheed should be giving you a great show for your pathetic love of pakis.

It's the Guardian.

The average Britain is socially conservative, the problem is that we are lazy and do not wish to disturb the peace

Sometimes I really wish I was blue pilled. Fuck this life and fuck these traitors.

She's not even a secular muslim though. She married a white non-muslim. She's what Muslims would call an "apostate".

Hayley Atwell

Rally to remove the mudslime when?

Exactly. But the media will still claim she's muslim.

>this endless deification of Peter Hitchens
...?

yeah...OK OP. Done.

Nick Griffin is moving to Hungary to team up with Orban. He pretty much fucked the BNP with a terrible tv appearance what? 10 years ago?

Public figures who contradict the narrative are not allowed anywhere near the airwaves in Britain.

She never said that you retard. She said we mustn't give in to terror, she never mentioned "islamophobia"

>p-please come back to my shitty failed party lads
>i have to lie on the internet because nobody believes in my ideology anymore :(

kys

I'm banned or I would, come on someone do it he is pissing me off

Jesus what a cuck.

Even Nigel is tame compared to Le Pen or Wilders. We have nobody willing to even admit what the problem is, letalone anybody with any chance of power.

The fucking hindu from uganda has more to say about islam than any british man.
Pathetic.

>terrorist attack in britain
>no brits even die

Big time cuck

>Attack on Muh Centre of Democracy
>Attack on Western Values
>Western Values is diversity tolerance and standard fuck parties
>We must defend Western Values with Western dildos

I'm going to blow my brains out if I have to keep watching the House of Commons.

I still like Peter but he's a bit rigid and simplistic at times

Look at the size of her areola on the right tit

BRITISH

see not all terrorists are from the middle east you racists

Nothing more pathetic than a cuck who'd rather 'his' country burned because muh team. She's embraced pakishit, she's worthless. Nothing will change like every other single time.

>who was the policeman
Are you being a fucking idiot on purpose?

>going to hell
No such thing, all we have is altruism and empathy which religious people clearly lack.

SSDD

nothing will change

>what is memeing

twitter.com/SkyNews/status/844872348473839616

;_;

They are skirting around Islam so hard
>Muh Rule of Law
>Muh Democracy
>Muh Tolerance
>"Extremism" 'Evil" "Radicalism" "Violent Extremism" "Right Wing terrorism just as bad"

AAAAA THESE FUCKING PEOPLE

YMCA image
You either agree with him or you are him.
Please do blow your brains out as soon as you can.
>I have to keep watching
Have you tried going back to jerking off to your anime faggot

Very well said May, these young muslims need more funding. Perhaps breeding grounds to calm them during the day.

Most people are blind to the Blairite nature of the Tories

>Le ebin pretending to be retarded meme
Fuck off

but its true, no such thing as racial hegemony in a jooish, multicultural, rule of law, capitalist, democratic country

done

Peter 'you goyim shouldn't have had a referendum on the EU' Hitchens is a fucking idiot. I'm embarrassed that I used to listen to the likes of him and Dan Hannan. He is anti-Tump, PC, anti-Brexit referendum kikelet.

i think the lesson to be learned here is that one must stop listening to ideologues. take good points and use them, trash bad ones, but never let a man ascend beyond scrutiny. always question. from hitchens to trump to obama to hillary to moses to jesus to mohammed. always question cults of personality. you must. otherwise you will endlessly be disappointed. make. up. your. own. mind.

Drugs and anime are both degenerate.

2nd amendment, NOW!!

Peter has already stated that he is against large scale immigration especially from muslim nations,has looked at the precepts of Islam and thinks they dont belong to Britain and that Islam is much more violent than Christianity.
He has some crazy Ideas about Addiction and the influence of weed but to accuse him of somehow being afraid is wrong.

> To demonise and divide is to play right into the terrorist's hands

I can't listen to this shit anymore. Another 800k migrants this year as the entire house grandstands about multiculturalism and tolerance while more people die.

>Stutter
>Uhhrrrr it is individuals who are terrorists
>Terrorists of different sorts
>Uhhhhrrrrr aaaahhh Values
>Defending ourselves mean terrorists win

FUCK THIS HOUSE OF COMMONS MAN

Daily reminder that Western values do not exist and western civilisation does not exist.

""Western values"" is an American invention.

he's a generic conservative, they can't think outside a liberal worldview, which is why lefties can often rung rings around them

She looks great with short hair AND shes a lesbian. This chick fucking rules. Good for her

>Dan Hannan

>DELETE THIS

>M-Mummy May is going to kick out all the pakis. IT'S HAPPENING REEEEEE.

But seriously, we're fucked.