Based developer

Is the gaming industry finally waking up?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=What does GOAT mean?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. That guy just doesn't take shit from ignorant twitter folk.

this is hilarious hahaha

Can he develop the next battlefield installment?

wow, this gooyy is saying things that are RACES and uhh like I'm totally not soooo, anyone else who is as TOLERENT and non bigoted AS I AM retweet this and in the civilised world of 1 billion plus people if 2 or 3 thousand of us throw a tantrum WE GET OUR WAY hah isn't it awesome, social media is so hot right now gosh I'm such a good persan

this is the kind of man i aspire to be

this made my day, thanks op

Hopefully they'll start making good games again someday soon

witcher3 was p good wasnt it?

BANNER LORD WHEN

>are people on other continents and of other cultures so incompetent that they need me to produce their culture?
heh

I'd tell you if I could fuckin read it.

Mafia II was GOAT.

This was like 3 years ago and we still have the same problems so no.

LESS TALKING, MORE RAIDING

wow

It's refreshing to see a guy in his position not give a fuck.

Atleast one thing i can be proud of in this shitty country

>shitty country
go fuck yourself

>2015
>not the current year
>finally

His game is fucking kickass, too.

Damn is this a sweet, sweet dream or reality?

You guys can concealed carry, no?

Press F to pay respects to BASED VAVRA

>Cares about videogames

Back to Sup Forums you go, fucking manchild.

>thanks for reporting me but I'm the founder

Kek

You guys get to keep your home defense wepons loaded and near ammo at all times, no?

Liberal logic

>This big central European land mass had thousands of people
>Maybe, probably, there was some slightly dark arab or kind of black guy that passed through once trading or was like a pet to some king
>More than likely anyone dark or foreign was robbed or killed at some point, even white foreigners were held in contempt in localities
>YOU ARE RACIST IF YOU DON'T ADD IN A BUNCH OF BLACK PEOPLE NOW REEEEEEE

Image related, African cultural art. This is why they are so angry and desperate for white people to make art for them. They cannot do it themselves.

That being said, it would be cool if some nogs made a open world Africa game where you can nig nog around as like a zulu warrior or some shit hunting zebras. Of course, they won't do that. No, black people want to be knights and KANGZ.

No we can't,you need to have gun license, but if the gun is older than 1880 you can buy it without gun license,but the problem is you cannot buy ammo for it so its pointless

>What are hobbies

Some people prefer to relax every now and than as opposed to staying in this nightmare reality constantly.

>he thinks it's about vidya games

It's about revisionist history. The games have a non-fiction historical European setting. People are bitching that they aren't being culturally enriched with diversity when historically there were no black people at all in Medieval Europe. If there were black people they were an extreme novelty. They also probably didn't live very long since travel was dangerous and a very obvious foreigner like a black or arab would be an easy target since no one would care about them or miss them.

I am now following this brave man on twitter and I will definitely buy his based game!

That's not it at all. Libshits actually and truly believe blacks and Arabs and shit lived in Europe the whole time. The concept of a "white continent" or a "white homeland" where white people literally evolved into being, is beyond them. They can't grasp it, they loathe the idea.

There's only one thing left to do.

>older than 1880
>cannot buy ammo for it

Winchester Repeating rifle is a good gun and .44 Winchester is still produced. However, being that you are in Europe you are going to have to pay out the ass for one of these already expensive collector rifles and I don't know your laws regarding shipping.

Jesus Christ, stop being such a fucking cuck. There is plenty to be proud of and it is only your mistake you don't know that.

Like what,Beer,overweight people ? I don't hate the history of Bohemia as a whole but Czech republic in 21st century is fucking shit you need to recognize that

you sound like a cuck

Yeah you are right. We cannot ship guns from America, if i could i would have done that a long time ago.

there need to be a game where you nig around africa enslaving people and selling them to other blacks.
i would play that.

Vavra was born in some soviet shithole and doesn't take kindly to thought control attempts

there is an interview with him attacking game journos for openly threatening him

>kingdom come: deliverance
shitty warband clone

I agree. Australia is pretty fucked up with ridiculous house prices, shitty companies to work for, and corrupt politicians, but supposedly you still have to like your country.

>"Let me tell you about your country's history and culture"
-Literally every single Amerifat ever

The beer alone is enough

In all honesty that is partially true. There was a chance you could encounter a black person in Medieval Europe, even in Bohemia. Here are some ideas just from the top of my head

- Many nobles has moors and arabs at their courts, it was simply fashionable during certain period in Medieval History
- Bohemia was ruled by Habsburgs for some time, who also ruled over Spain, so there could be some imported nobles/advisors at Habsburg court in Prague
- Especially during the late medieval/renaissance period there were a great deal of mercenary bands, who travelled far and wide (google Scottish mercenaries in Poland). Of course, they wont be Nubian or even Sub-Saharan, but certain flavors of sandniggerish say from South Italy can be stumbled upon.

tl:dr there may be niggers in bohemia in mediaval age - but a rare sight still

witcher is shit coz it's polish, don't buy polish games.

Americans are renowned for not knowing a single thing about anyone outside of America. They are the most insular country there is.

idk man polish hookers are p good too

If you want to get aids then go ahead

I think he lurks

Your Swedish game devs black washed world war 1. Someone has to document your nation's history because of the rampant cultural Marxist revisionist nonsense happening on your continent

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>finally
>this conversation happened 2 years ago

this.

This. They get really butthurt when you point it out too btw.

Czech beer is awesome yo.

ZACK FOWLER BTFO
Jesus Christ did this kid is gonna need a skin graph for that burn.

I've played it a good deal, I would argue to say it's fundamentally different. There's far more to do in the world, far more to the story, and the combat is more in depth. If Iwere to compare the two, I would say Deliverance is actually better.

Has anyone played tides of numenera? How cucked is it?

Mount and blade XD

I would suck his dick until the end of times.

exactly, go fuck yourself, kokote

This. In 200 years the cunts will be saying America was founded by Gyrone Washington, Thomas Pajeterson, Benjani al Franssad, and Juan Adams.

>Juan Adams

I keked

kurva

>rampant cultural Marxist revisionist nonsense

Literally imported from United "non-white babies are a majority" States of America

Everytime you come up with some new bullshit we're like, "well, better enjoy the the next few months before this shit comes to Sweden as well".

>Dice
bought by EA

The real joy of Warband is the MP.

A F2P ranked matchmaking Warband style game could go pretty far I habeeb

What the fuck are you on about?

There are four licenses and the most common issued is for concealed carry.

Further, it's a "shall issue" law. As long as you pass the test you're fine.

Warband/Bannerlord is obviously more focused on multiplayer. Kingdom come has no multiplayer and is more of a RPG.

lolno it'll get only worse.

The fuck it is.

Further still, you're forgetting Moravia ans Silesia.

I'm a goddamned cizinec and even I can tell you that.

why do you hate your own country? Poland is p based tbqh

I haven't followed this game for a few years (was interested during the kick starter) might go buy the game because of this assuming its out of alpha by now.

vote with your wallet boys

I will say it once more; if everything you see is beer and fat fucks, you alone are part of the problem and you alone are uncultured swine.

History, beautiful culture, open minded yet sceptic people where it counts, great art, awesome scientists. Growing economy (even against shitty ass government), the most critical views of immigrants and Islam in the whole EU, in top 10 safest countries in the world. Nigger I can go on.

Read something about your own fucking country and nation before you start spouting self-hating cuck shit.

Seems like a pretty cool guy, heh doesn't afraid of anything

its like im living in a mirror world

lmao kys and return na Slovač

True that, M&B's online community is essentially composed of Sup Forumsack, /k/ommandoes, and /his/torians; Napoleonic War especially. It's pretty great to play as Germans vs Russians and have the entire chat screaming about commies.

What's GOAT mean?

Why do I hate this country? Because this shithole is Europe's bitch since 1772. People are uneducated pricks with slave mentality, women are whores, our goverment is full of jews with changed their surnames after 1989 and only thing we are known from is drinking 24/7 and cleaning toilets.

I just want to say you made me burst out laughing with that. The number 84+12 party size reference is a perfect detail and I read your comment in the Sea Raider voice.

Women are fucking stupid.

triggered

lmgtfy.com/?q=What does GOAT mean?

Fucking newfags

What the fuck.

Bullshit.

You're an expat living in the CR who can't get your shit together to get a decent job, pick up the language, or get girls to talk to you.

How does the gameplay work, is it like mount an blade were you move around on a map assembling a party or more skyrim-style?

pretty sure he does, I follow him on FB and he posts about Milo from time to time and he posted about how Sup Forums found the HWNDU flag

Lol you guys from ex-commie countries all think the same way. My mom is self-hating too.

I VILL DRINK FROM YOUR SKULL

Whoops.

Prominte.

That ^^ wasn't meant for you.

Moje chyba.

>Shalom Ayash

I'll give a shit when they finally release their game, and the AI isn't dumb as shit.

confirmed

Do the Emu's know you post on Sup Forums?

but you have a beautiful piece of land and goodlooking people. Plus good video game developers.

No problem, Czechbro.

> meanwhile, in the big companies, they are slowly introducing the idea of having to pay a "white privilege" fee to play a white character

Actually all you need to do is write FACTZ at the end of your statement and there you go.
I could even start a fb propaganda on how the original Romans where black, and get tens of thousands shares because of how little research these fucks do.

FAKTZ OF ZE KANGS