Daily reminder to btfo RIDF

Russia has only one real city, which is Moscow.
Everything that is south to Voronezh is a churka land.
Everything north to Vologda is for crazy people who like being cold.
Everything east to Moscow is Siberia (watch previous point)
St Petersburg is full of detestable intelligentsia.
Hence, Moscow is the only place to live in.
BUT, here comes the big "but"
Even Moscow is a depressing, decrepit place (study picture, neighbors drinking coffee with peeled paint). See you tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

judiciary.senate.gov/meetings/the-modus-operandi-and-toolbox-of-russia-and-other-autocracies-for-undermining-democracies-throughout-the-world
money.cnn.com/2016/07/01/media/fbi-spy-journalists/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and yet MURRICA fear them so much

They look like theyre having a good time though, this is a really nice image to me. Reminds me of a mothers friend i sometimes go to to fix his pc and stuff like that.

I heard Norilsk is actually full of rich peoplel living there. Since the nickel factory contributes 2% to your GDP I think that's actually very reasonable.

america is scared by a bunch of chinks making incredibly low quality counterfeit goods

You are not russian , You used the word 'decrepid' .... nobody knows that word, is that a word even ?

You are decrepith

>A nice conversation with a good friend or just a neighbour

I don't see that here, I see hipster staring at their phones at the starbucks, people at the bar staring at their phones people in general chatting up someone from tinder or their established friend group.

Moscow might be a shithole but that picture shows character and personality. I do this with my friends hit up a pub and chat over 1 beer, have a coffee in the morning. Actually talk with people.

I fully acknowledge the fact that moscow is a shithole. But hopefully that picture is one of many because the phone culture in Sydney is cancer.

Decrepit is a common word

this pic is kinda comfy 2bh

that looks comfy as fuck though, Ivan
if the walls disturb you so much why don't you buy some paint and paint them

Hey man I wanna vacation in Russia, spend a solid few weeks, maybe a month there. Where should I stay? Prefer decent amount of English speakers if possible

go to reddit, you cunt

>intelligentsia
No Russian under the age of 75 would use that word.

that word caught my eye too

what I thought was that in Russia you still divide the society as it's still 1920's

The only IDF of any kind here is you, as a matter of fact. Besides that, you are a disgusting looser - just like anyone who hates his home.

use your imagination and the spots of paint remaining look like sunlight pouring through trees. top comfy. i wish my house looked like this in every room.

>Soros-bots and fags are still booty-blasted

This.

SHAREBLUE SHILL BOT THREAD

SAGE AND REPORT

what about Omsk? it's rather close to Kazakhstan

and Vladisvostosk

you're just an ignoramus normie.
every Russian knows English word decrepit

Yes, yes we all know Russia is shit. No need to rub it in.

Kremlin bots BTfO'd by based Russian

The Modus Operandi and Toolbox of Russia and Other Autocracies for Undermining Democracies Throughout the World :
>judiciary.senate.gov/meetings/the-modus-operandi-and-toolbox-of-russia-and-other-autocracies-for-undermining-democracies-throughout-the-world

Russia still messes up with the world for a peasant country.

i want the paid russian shills to leave.

>Sweden
>Freedom of press

biased press != suppressed press

what the fuck is this
freedom of press is dogshit in Sweden and Germany
It is one of the actual real freedoms the US holds

>US
>not green

What do you think is St. Petersburg, Rusbro?

Russia has its problems, but I thought Russians in SPB were kind and hospitable. People were dressed nice and beautiful Russian women were everywhere.

I saw SPB on Navy Day, so there was a patriotic atmosphere too.

>mothers friend
>his pc
Your mother is a whore.

US media freedom, enshrined in the First Amendment to the 1787 constitution, has encountered a major obstacle – the government’s war on whistleblowers who leak information about its surveillance activities, spying and foreign operations, especially those linked to counter-terrorism. Furthermore, US journalists are still not protected by a federal “shield law” guaranteeing their right not to reveal their sources and other confidential work-related information.

money.cnn.com/2016/07/01/media/fbi-spy-journalists/

>christmas lights
why?

see