Does this fit your narrative Sup Forums?

He must be a muslim

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/844707820981440512
youtube.com/watch?v=ntsuSkwkAKY
mobile.twitter.com/virtualcry/status/832916480568201220
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your mom fit my narrative, if you catch what I mean...

reply to this post and we annex australia by easter

needs to be done desu

of course not, we never said we arent biased, fuck off aussie

Well thats probably a leftistcuck who welcomes his cultural enrichments
,so yes, it fits our narrative that most whites are fucking pathetic and it's really their weak minds that are the root of the problem

He looks scared

k

>He must be a muslim
Well he lives in London so yes he must be. What are you implying? You're not a bigot, are you?

>He must be a muslim

He looks like one.

How dare you?

Who gives a fuck if there was nothing to it?

She was caught walking buy, looking like she gives zero fucks.

The point is to demonize muzzies.

to be fair, the muslim girl seems to be a bit upset.

Saw this on news.com.au

Check the captions. The butthurt is real.

Also, all the examples they used were self BTFO.

He's not looking at his phone. He's looking at the people, with concern. Same with the other photo they used.

*by

Crusades Propaganda is more important

>ambulance, medical team
>people calling for help

meanwhile moderate medina over here

>Muslim lady
Completely ignoring the events, has hand next to her eyes so no one can see her from the side, clearly middle of the day and doesn't work

>White man
Long day at work, been following the travesty on the news, peeks a glance as he walks past out of solidarity but knows that he's too tired to actually do anything helpful, would just stand there like that fat lady with the phone.

White man knows what's up

The problem is a photo isn't representative of reality

the white guy was on the phone, but looks away from it because he at least cares about what the fuck is going on around him

The muzzie bitch is burying her face in her phone as she practically steps over the guy's body, while keeping her hand over her face as the universal symbol for "fuck off you filthy kuffars"

>muslim woman clearly looks distressed
>autistic alt-righters cant read her facial expression

m8, you're the autistic one. That is a scowl; an expression of disgust/contempt

it looks like

>aw hella nigga, I best be outta here (with british accent)

to me

iv seen people drive past rta's literally drive around..

busy people.

also these things draw hella crowds.. people just turn up and swarm.

...and lastly.. hell if your in a minority that dont like to look at sht.

lel

Paul Joseph Twatson has tweeted to say there's actually photos of that Muslim woman helping victims.

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/844707820981440512

youtube.com/watch?v=ntsuSkwkAKY

kek

Reminder that if she was bent over and helping, it would be
>brave Muslim woman PROVES terrorism has no religion

Lmao oath

And yet doesn't post a link to them...

okay mohammad

I know the guy on the top left.

His name is Ahmed and yes he's Muslim.

Look at that man. Just look.

He seems clearly affected by what happened. His frown, his open stance while looking to people beside him. He understands that the event he was watching was a bad thing. He just can't help because there are already many people helping.

Now look at that woman. She looks more like indifferent than anything else. She looks more affected by what she's reading in her phone than for the reality of people deadly hurt meters away from her.

You can catch even a cold repulsion in her expression, like she couldn't care less for those people around her.

checks out

Fucking kek!

fuck off back to thejournal.ie

Thank you for making my morning user .... my fucking sides KEK!

Cute.

Let's ignore the massive problems that Islam and only Islam causes so that we can pretend that everyone is equal. Pathetic

We hide among you so easily.

Whoever made this is a damn genius

Save the white race britbro

Checked

>implying

he looks concerned,

but it doesn't even matter, perhaps she was also concerned even if she doesn't look like it, distracted contacting someone about what happened...

but is a powerful image, she is a muslim who (apparently) gives ZERO fucks to what is happening around her which is a terrorist attack by a muslim,
even if by any chance "we are wrong" it speaks to the heart in a certain way,and you can't really stop that.

think of those "muh feelings" pics the left generally use for immigrants and such, just this time is for our cause.

>He must be a muslim
He's actually looking at the scene....the chick is completely ignoring it and walking around it.

Lefty photos are just as dumb. Photos are read with emotional bus ALL THE TIME. It's the hallmark of advertising

*bias

Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. Did your abos teach you nothing?

No she looks concerned you Supreme autist

key difference is the muslim is looking at her phone

what are the others looking at?

>he MUST BE muslim
lol are you too stupid to get the original meme?
He has every right to be going on his way, since he's a kuffir and thus HES A TARGET OF MUSLIMS. She can put her hand up to avoid eye contact with the murderous brutality of her people, and get shit on for it.

Dumb fucking 70 IQ African sandnigger retard, get off the Internet.

pls
l
s

>He must be a muslim
It's London, so obviously he is indeed.

Personally, I would just walk on and pretend nothing is happening. I would never help anyone, even if they're dying and there is no one else to help.
Why, you ask? Because those people brought it down on themselves by voting for leftist politicians and allowing this muslim filth to flood our countries. I don't feel anything anymore, and certainly no pity.

>Yeah can anyone link images to show this woman helping? I don't know why PJW would say they exist if they didn't.

You're quite the edgelord

Am I the only one here who thinks she looks quite distressed too?

No

so if we are so fuckin intelligent why are we ending up as breakfast? and i dont beleive 98 in spain.

98 in aussie is a serious bullshit too. no ways.

Well, he looks towards the incident, and actually has kind of concerned look on his face. The bottom picture tho :^)

False. He is actively assessing the situation and realizing he can only serve to get in the way at this point.

That muzzle bitch is probably liking a Talcum X status and commenting on how she's oppressed by all the white people she has to live around.

But don't you fucking dare call her racist.

As upset as a nigger would be when reading some Anna Merlan level bullshit.

Its the perfect picyure of a moderate muslim.

The cunt bitch is probably sending congrats texts to the terrorists mother.

you sure have a lot of imagination faggot

I don't think you understand the mindset and the tone that multiculturalism creates for ALL it's victims.

He shows some concern with that just happened. Also realizes that the guy bleeding out doesn't need another person hovering over him.

Meanwhile moderate muslim walks by without giving a shit and covers her face in an attempt to save face.

Here is a template for those that missed it yesterday.

Anyone got a link to the footage PJW is talking about here:

mobile.twitter.com/virtualcry/status/832916480568201220

"To be fair, there is footage of the Muslim woman on her phone who currently features in a million memes actually helping victims."

It destroys any sense of community. Everyone is a stranger to each other and people don't care for each other. This is what happens in multicultural societies. It's being forced on all white societies (and only whites) because we have allowed Jews to weasel their way into the upper echelon of or class structure.

Sup Forums doesn't have a narrative, you fucking tard. Just astute observations. Yes, this cunt is likely a taqiyya practicing cunt. I can see his brown eyes from here.

Do it faget.

>STILL shilling with different IDs
Hi again faggot.

PLZ NO DADDY

He at least looked at it.

I know this feel

pls do we are so fucked

Yeah it does because based on that guys shoes hes an obvious homosexual.

Why was Matt LeBlanc there?

Must be a liberal.

show we one right-wing person who wears a messenger bag.

and stylish "boots".

>You're not a bigot, are you?

I'm not but how can a human being be bread?