Whenever white people kill niggers its always homeless people or people in church

>Whenever white people kill niggers its always homeless people or people in church

Wtf? You're generating sympathy for the rebellion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zYS7g7gIOe4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lmao, why isn't that the cutest assassin I ever did see

Why are our terrorists so fucking good looking?

> assassin
He is not
youtube.com/watch?v=zYS7g7gIOe4
Just some Muslim showed a knife in the subway car

>white kills a black guy for being black
>Instant international media coverage

>black kills a white guy for being white
>Media claims theres no clear motive

that cgi blood splatter is horrible

Based rüskies.

So did he threaten them with a knife or what? And where did this take place?

those kinda cool.

No. Sup Forums is a board of peace. Do not judge us by the actions of a tiny minority.

>2013
What is this about?

>based self defense gun man

no, the face of American terrorism was the Beltway Sniper, but he's black and Muslim so people already forgot about him

Who even is that? What did I miss

>That fake blood
xaxaxaxaxa

Is that Ted Cruz?

Most black people are homeless and rely on the money of taxpayers for shelter.

I'd like to slice off that self hating white's face.

>this is running on empty, Fooooood review.

Shaun King is a wigger

every. damn. time.

He's blacker than you, Shaun

OP makes a good point. Kill fucking drug dealers or something ffs. Makes a difference and nobody will care.

>The face of American terrorism

is that the guy who drove to NY because he couldnt find any blacks in baltimore?

Link for context? I've been away for about a month, just jumping back on the internet and need a quick rundown on the happenings

>Wtf? You're generating sympathy for the rebellion

same with school shooters, they are all controlled opposition, because if they weren't and they were looking to throw their life away for their cause, or the cause as much damage to the side they hate, they would never shoot some random people or children or whatever.

Instead, they would shoot millionaires, billionaires, politicians, pundits and the rest

So isn't it funny how they always appear to act against the interest of something they supposedly believe so much in that they are willing to throw their lives away for it?

Seems fishy to me...

For example you take biggest donors to the leftists in america and just shoot them. That's like 10 people tops. Once they are gone it all comes crumbling down.

And it doesn't matter if they have security or not because these guys are going in for a suicide they don't fear getting shot by someone, so that wouldn't stop them

But instead it's like they are trying to get the left to gain even more power.

Except they don't shoot people with the intention to make a political statement. Eric and Dylan did it because they were bullied. Then they decided to start targeting random people. They only injured and beat up one jock. They killed one nigger, and Dylan, not Eric, was the one who said nigger. Eric was the Nazi

exactly, they are either false flags or the most retarded fucking cunts who ever lived

Lol I remember this from a couple years back. Some churka were threatening them on the metro so they shot them with rubber bullets when their stop came up.

actually its usually white cops or homeowners who kill blacks for obvious reasons
lone white maniacs like this happen once or twice a year and the media makes a big deal out of it
meanwhile black perpetrated rape torture murder sprees are only covered by small local news if at all
colin flaherty knows whats up, media stopped coverinng petty crimes like this when blacks do it because if they didnt, theyd do nothig but talk about black crime all day
chicago is up at 2 murders a day, about a quarter of which are black on white victims, so in other words this happens to white people twice a week just in one city

Shaun King is a white black supremacist. He's the king of all cucks.