[Uncontrollable laughter]

cosmopolitan.com/uk/reports/a9171955/donald-trump-first-lady-melania-separate-bedrooms/

KEKED

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/28/sleeping-in-separate-beds_n_4682971.html
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101105064327AATIeQF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump doesn't sleep normal hours

My parents don't either. Married for 40 years. Point?

And is 70 years old. Old people are terrible sleepers.

of course they don't, she lives in new york

Your mother is fucking a black man

My mother taught me to never relax around blacks

sharing a bed with a disgusting female is degenerate based trump

Because she doesn't want you to get BLACKED

Great mother, terrible wife

I've been married 12 years. We both have terrible sleeping habits (waking up at all hours, snoring, reading, shitposting, watching tv). We have a great marriage and love each other very much but we have had two bedrooms the last few years. That's not to say we never sleep together, it's just that we both usually prefer to sleep alone. It's more to spare the partner from having a good night's rest then anything. Don't judge Don to harshly, the dudes fucking 70 years old for fucks sake.

>the state of hard-hitting journalism

Wait so they don't he a bad that reaches from Trump tower to dc? And I thought America was a first world country.

>letting a woman usual behaviour of non stop talking fuck with your good night of sleep after youre done fucking her.

Hows it feels to be so beta, op?

Bed

Um they're living in separate states sweetie.

why the fuck would they know that?

>journalism

Believe it or not, some people actually work in the White House and have access to the rooms.

This shit right here is why I voted for him. Fuck you petty faggots always finding something to bitch and berate someone about.

She's in new york an he's in washington

I know burgers are fat... but how could a bed be big enough to cover the whole area between NY and DC?

>Cosmopolitan

Well I'm not going to click that shit but we already know they don't. They've said they live in different builds, like it's a fuckin surprise.

This. It's more likely that on his days off they do, but he doesn't want to wake her up when he comes to bed at 1am every morning.

So they're basically saying that two people, one of whom lives in Washington DC, and the other in NYC, do not sleep in the same bed?

MIND = BLOWN

> keked
> kraaaaaaa
> no honey, you get the apartment, i'll go into the emu shed
> kraaaaaaa
> i meant human shed, mate

Huffington Post wrote a great article about how sleeping apart could keep your marriage together, the research said that 30 to 40 percent of couples sleep apart at night.
huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/28/sleeping-in-separate-beds_n_4682971.html

All these butthurt anons trying to find arguments to defend their potus over a COSMO article. SHIT.

Why do you guys suck at this.

Why does this thread have replies?

I was gonna insult you for being fat fucks but you've probably gotten used to it by now.

You're letting Papa down.

My my grand parents don't either. When you make up at 2 am you don't want to wake your wife up

Really keked here

Bitch hasn't been doing anything worthwile since she married her sugar daddy.

You can sleep together all you want but if you don't have 2 mattresses in your bed when you're sleeping with someone you're a cuck

Legitimate argument

Relevance? Trump already has plenty of heirs and can just get a hooker. Melania is there just to look pretty.

mate when you get old you just want a bed

Specially since they're such big size and all

divorce incoming
that will be a ploy to highjack people's attention from Trump Russian Affairs
I can feel it

>Melania sleeps in NYC
>Donald sleeps in D.C.
>HURR THEY DON'T SHARE BEDS EVEN THOUGH THAT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS TO ANYONE THAT HAS EVER LOOKED AT A FUCKING MAP
Jesus Christ

>Sleeping with the vaginal jew

The quality of this article is cancer

>Melania is in New York
>Donald is in DC
I would imagine they would have trouble sleeping in the same bed.

That's because Melania doesn't feel like getting crushed into a diamond when the fat orange cunt rolls over in his sleep.

WTF DRUMPTF BTFOOOOO LMAO XDDDDDDDDDD I LOVE CLINTON NOW WTF I RAGRET VOTING FOR DRUMPTHY NOW! AAAAAAAAAH XD

Can you fuck off? We see your thread, stop fishing for (you)'s you normie scumbag.

They don't have any legitimate arguments anymore. This is all they have left.

Can you feel it? We're winning.

>thumbnail

T H I C C

How about you fuck off instead? It's not my thread, you inbred nigger, and I can't care less about (you)'s.

Your marriage is in shambles and you are delusional

I sleep in a separate bedroom than my wife. We have sex regularly, 4-5 times a week, but she can't handle my snoring. My deviated septum has my loud as fuck at night.

>My deviated septum

Looks like someone can't afford health insurance.

She's getting that bbc 3-2 times a week. By me.

>sources say

can confirm

My company provides my health insurance for both of us at 129 a month, including dental and eye. I've just put it off forever, recovery time would drive me nuts.

Maybe she doesn't want any of his nasty STD's after he's been grabbing strange women by the pussy?

BBRAAAAAP

hypervigilance is completely fine

You're a jam face? That's too bad my moon cricket friend, but my wife doesn't even make eye contact with spooks.

>grabbing women by the pussy
>STD's

>My company provides my health insurance

wtf i love mcdonald's now

>german banter

Sucks to be them, I'll be sleeping in the same bed as mine until I die.
She's going to divorce you, sorry.

Sleeping in the same bed is annoying as fuck and it doesn't mean there isn't sex.

When you climb into a bed with Trump, sleep is the last thing on your mind

I sleep in a different bed to my wife and have done since my child was born.

Not risking that shit again.

If i didnt have my kid i could go on a rampage killing muslims for the lulz. Instead i know all you disgusting liberal fucks would out an innocent child and then not report his revenge beheading because thats racis. As for my wife do as you fucking please

Keep wearing your Ferrari shoes, puma hats, Bayern jerseys and pretend like Turks haven't already infested your country beyond extermination.

no shit, beds are for sleeping
kick her out when you have cum in her

Speaking from experience? Tell me, how does it feel to have Trump's hot cum inside your ass?

What about your mum. Wheres your daddy nigger

Cuck

Surprisingly it's cold. It's like a York peppermint patty in your ass. It breezy and refreshing.

>getting lectured on shitskin infestation by Mr. 56%

Denied.

white cuck

People are stupid, that's the point.
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101105064327AATIeQF

My grandparents had separate bedrooms for multitudes of reasons.

Merkel is considered "conservative". Just end it now Helmut. You cites smell like piss because you have to pay to pee, your men are weak and docile, and there's a kabob shop on every corner. The saddest thing is merkel is considered "conservative".

Enjoy your loss to tsssuuuuuuuu

yeah im sure he makes her service him in some way
maga

>you have to pay to pee

Clearly pissing and shitting your pants for free at Walmart is superior.

My wife and I sleep in different bedrooms too.....

Damn, nice anti-Trump argument. Ran out of racist baits cards?

You're funny Fritz.

>Merkel is considered conservative
Fucking krauts lmao

>can confirm
reddit scum

>not shitting yourself when you feel the need

Sleeping with someone is annoying as fuck. I usually don't sleep with my girlfriend either if I can avoid it. People just aren't made to sleep near each other. Scientific studies have demonstrated that sleeping alone provides better sleep.

she's fucking other men

don't respond to shills just reportorino them

As if the Clintons aren't doing some nightly satanic blood ritual with kids in separate beds. The media is so fucking pathetic, I want someone to genuinely tell me "dude dude you hear Trump and his wife don't sleep in the same bed? Lol!" And I would ask what the big deal is given the guy is reputed to get very small amounts of sleep that would disrupt his wife.

What even is the fucking big deal

I understand. My mom and dad have slept in separate bedrooms for a while now. His snoring is ridiculous. You can hear it through the walls with the doors closed even

If you snore, get fucking surgery or do something. Your partner isn't gonna put up with that shit

barron takes care of melania while donald takes care of america

FUCK TRUMP and FUCK SEPPOS

>huffington post wrote a great article

Stopped reading there. This article is probably a Jew trick to make sure that your wife gets blacked while you are snoozing in the other room.

Kill yourself you fucking cunt. Also nice get.

The numbers cannot lie, seppos are GAY CUNTS

i legitimately feel bad for Melania. I mean sure, she's rich and has every thing she could ever want. but she'll always just be a trophy wife, a mail order bride. nobody will ever respect her like they did with past first ladies. she's probably more intelligent than we give her credit for too, but she'll always be looked at as a dumb bimbo, trumps side piece. she likely has nothing in common with the don, but she dutifully spreads her legs to accept the god emperors semi-erect wrinkled penis while he huffs and puffs, his hairy, wrinkled, and distended gut pressed against her abdomen until he tightens up and collapses on top of her before rolling over and drifting off. meanwhile she lies there staring at the ceiling, thinking of her childhood in slovenia. of playing in tall grassy fields with her dogs, of riding down to the village with her grandpa in his beat up old truck every sunday to go to church. she looks over at the don and sees his sweaty orange face illuminated by the glow of his cell phone. "babe, you're not gonna buhleev what the spicer just said on twitter"

>nobody will ever respect her like they did with past first ladies.

Um half the country loves her and her fans are intense about it. Why do you feel bad about a complete stranger? That's weird.

>she's probably more intelligent than we give her credit for too, but she'll always be looked at as a dumb bimbo, trumps side piece.

Only people who don't know her would say that, and why would she care about what those people think?

You seem to have this permanent high-school-level mentality where you're deathly afraid of what other people think of you. It's a very weak mindset that most people grow out of in order to become their own person and find success in life.