Final straw?

So what do you think it would actually take for a full on war to break out in the west or even for most people in a place like the UK to wake up and see the threat that is radical Islam here in Europe

Possibly the assassination of British prime minister? Queen? Even the pope?

Do ye think that there is literally nothing that will get people to want to fight, is it already too late?

UK approved, it's ruled under the Sharia law now.

Put an end to televised sports events, ban booze and you'd have war in days.

Blow up that fucking black cube in the other thread. It's on after that.

In the nineties we warned Europe on the strengthening of radical Islam and the arrival of mujahideen in Bosnia but then, the EU has decided to support the Islamists in Bosnia and Kosovo and the bombing of Yugoslavia.West is doomed.

This.

I like sports and booze but fuck me hell on earth would happen.

literally the bread and circuses of the modern era

The problem there is coming off the back of the cold war, fear of ex-communist blocs becoming fascist/natsionalist and do genocide was higher than the fear of radical islam. Gift of hindsight yeah you're probably right but contemporarily people would be more likely to sympathise with muslim factions than currently

Lel, it would be amateurism.
If they killed politics they would get our affection, our consideration, our support, they don't want to.
It's foreordained, muslim demographics increases over time, their pressure upon society increases too, they want us To adapt instead of doing an hijra.
It will blow up soon or later, even a non-terrorist event may lead To it at this point.
Violence level increases, police car burns, gunshot in school, riots and looting during strikes, anti fa are more noisey ... it get worst by the day in my country, shit already changed.

Our politics can't be trusted To protect anybody so it will be upon us To prepare ourselves.
Mohammad be blessed, at every terrorist Attack more and more burn their illusions.

I do not defend my country, the war was cruel and crimes were committed on all sides, but the Western countries did not want to admit that the legitimate army of Yugoslavia fight against Islamic terrorist groups and that moreover supports these same groups with money and weapons.

This. A wide spread sectarian conflict is inevitable all across Europe all because of some, apparently universal combination of white guilt and having no faith in your nation's local labor force among Europes political elite.

I just hope Europe remembers to kill traitors before enemies.

In that case yes i agree with you, i'm always skeptical of former SFR posts about the war due to playing down whichever faction they supported involvement.

To be frank, the issue you mentioned is responsible for 80% of islamic radicalism we see today, if we didn't arm and fund these groups in the first place they'd struggle to operate internationally as they do now.

Once there is not enough young white people to finance the elderly and shitskins in their own countries not to mention those abroad who'll be already starving.

So, in thirty years to fifty years.

Bump

Muslim here, with a message for all the ignorant cumskins on this board:

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was jouz who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

All part of the NWO...
you goys will beg the AI to save you from Islam after whites are the new minority

kill ALL muslim

>So what do you think it would actually take for a full on war to break out in the west or even for most people in a place like the UK to wake up and see the threat that is radical Islam here in Europe

Nothing
Sit back and enjoy watching our continent get destroyed

>Possibly the assassination of British prime minister? Queen? Even the pope?
Those three could happen and Europe wouldn't do shit.

you misspelt Jews, it's not you

wish i had a gun to mow them all down with

>it was you who divided up the land

what the fuck did Australia and New Zealand do exactly?

>Possibly the assassination of British prime minister? Queen? Even the pope?

Why would they kill the people paying them? We're the targets, not the paymasters.

Your British empire it divided the lands in the middle east. You are a part of the evil Zionist Christian British empire.

You support Israel and attacked Iraq without provocation!

It's true. Western governments with their shit allies in the Middle East have done a lot of damage and destroyed countless lives.

If you want to exploit and ruin people just make sure you don't have them immigrate to your country in droves.

I have been wondering this myself. After last year's Summer of Happening, what the fuck could it possibly take? That being said, 9/11 didn't do fuck for America. It briefly looked like we woke up, but we merely flipped the pillow and went back to sleep. All those fucking lives, wasted. Just like fucking Vietnam. What progress we made, we were afraid to hold onto and just fucking gave it up. Even worse considering what progress we made was fucking NOTHING. We deposed Saddam in Iraq but refused to address the real problem.

Fuck me. I need a goddamn drink.

None of that is an excuse
The individuals who commit terrorists acts tame the blame 100%
They had a choice whether to do it or not
This is the same fucking logic anti-capitalist sociologists used to justify the London riots, that the lower class were opressed and so their criminal actions were justified

Take* the blame

Somalians discussing coming race war in Europe

People are pacified.

And the ones pointing out the situation we're in are waiting for someone to take action instead leading the charge themself.

Make sure to like, share and retweet this post.

You don't and its their fault. You don't blame flies for swarming on horseshit do you? Rather than cull the herd needlessly just scoop up the horse shit and toss it out. We need to fix our governments and take away their welfare incentives to prevent them from coming in the first place.

>doesn't explain why Islam and Muslims were complete shit before 1950

Kek what do you mean nuke mecca? Iran would go apeshit.

about a dozen attacks on the scale of beslan and mumbait occuring simultaneously across the country

People will only rise up when they're starving, which seems to be a common theme through history. If the queen or pope got murdered by muslims, then I can promise you that absolutely nothing would happen. It will be at least 10 more years until we even have a tiny chance of an uprising.

This copypasta's beginning to get stale lad, did trigger a lot of burgers but now...

I don't think even a 911 level attack would be enough. The shitskin politicians force it to continue

You're fucking pathetic, you just blame all your problems on others. You/your family fled from a muslim country because it was shit, but still cling on to what made it shit.

>Muslim
Then what the fuck are you doing in Canada you fucking worthless leach?

its already over, we have already lost.