Civilization we lost [Feels Warning!]

I will start with most known photo.
Most people don't even know how much was lost AFTER the war.

Other urls found in this thread:

skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1022349&page=429
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Russia after commie take over.

modern women are uglier

Playground designed for people, not retards.

The First War destroyed an entire generation of the Best of Europe's young leaders. This happened before: during the Thirty Years' War. It took Europe a century to recover.

Whether or not you can survive a second Islamist onslaught is another question.

western civilization has been dead since WW1
the only thing left to be done on the planet is to create generalised AI to take over until the remaining isles of civilization are not gone

God dammit, I know long for a time I've never lived in. Le wrong generation, but it sucks living your entire life as an outcast.

Children playing alone? Not kidnapped/taken by social service for being not taking care of properly?

Look at those losers not getting drunk/drugged.

Technology done by people not dressed in t-shirts and jeans.

Children playing, where was the last time you saw such gang.

How high is that shit? 6m? Looks like a natural selection paradise.

Easley 6m as you said. No soft cunts can survive falling from that. We need to stop breeding retarded always scared kids.

Imagine not having to worry about your daughter growing up to be slut.

kill yourself

back in those days diarrhea was a death sentence
i'm good as it is now

Having chill factory job where you craft things and bring home enough money to support family.
Less shit in shops = you don;t need to work just to buy more plastic crap.

Every time I see a girl from the past, the first thing that came to my mind is:

I bet she's got a huge bush...

What has technology to do with society?
We could have today's technology AND normal European society. You don't have to dress in t-shirt, listen to pop music and get fucked on drugs to find cure for shits.

>What has technology to do with society?
Bait?

Possibly but it would be only yours bush instead of today's public clean shaven open for business pouss.

So you believe that there would be no medicines for shits and computer if we wouldn't be degenerated? How do you imagine that?

When people didn't find it ok to undress on a beach.

No, I just take issue with you implying technology has nothing to do with society. We can start with the internet and its effect on our own morality to begin with. And seeing as it's been 1 day since what happened in London, you can find examples of it right this moment.

hnnnng, fucking modern society.

that's a slut tho

You took first sentence of my post out of context.

Burgers are so brainwashed they don't even see that.

We use to have aesthetics...used to.

2016 - Canada

Last 5 years are start of a new boom for traditional architecture.

skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1022349&page=429

All new.

How many photographed girls from back then are you going to find that aren't sluts? For that matter, how many photographed girls of today aren't sluts?

The point is, sluts from back then appear to be superior to modern sluts. I welcome any proof to the contrary.

Sunbathing in style. How many white suits do you have?

Just google "1900 girl".

>remember jumping from the remaining german bunkers on the beaches as a kid
>remember biking in forest that was bombarded during ww2, enjoying the cratters that had been formed as a result.
>nowadays, they try to shill for helmets for bikes

that's pretty neato. thanks.

Notice how his shirt has no "naked girls" pattern. You can work for NASA and not look like from Idiocracy.

i hate nostalgia, because most of the time its false, but this photograph marvels me

>dat architecture
>dat monorail

imagine standing there

I was jumping off german bunkers on a beach as well, are you me?

Your mom's dildo has arrived...

How is it false? Just because there were problems we solved by now it does not mean life was shit back then.

>be USA
>come to non-degeneracy thread
>spread degeneracy
It is hard for you guys to not act like niggs isn't it.

When fucking chimney has more complexed shape than whole modern buildings.

Shopping in style. Isn't that this "oldest working mall in USA" that was converted to tiny apartments?

i mean, none of us lived a single day, week or month, pre 50's (on this board assuming) so you normally look at the wonderful architecture, the fashion and sound of the time and paint a fantasy. not saying back then wouldnt have been a more choice time to live in

- but im a sucker for it

How did western society became so degenerate in so little time?

I should of listened to the warning. This is incredibly depressing to look through. Fantastic images though OP I've never seen most of them before.

Whoever colourized this should be shot.

We are a species in reverse.

No idea.

It is not something they teach you in school.. Past is hidden from us, we need to dig ourselves.

feminism

Maybe it has something to do with original photo being in low quality. Most of them are colored this way.

thats the baby demension

That glory.

that rail is still standing and working, just the buildings around are no more. The destroyed parts of that rail "Schwebebahn" were rebuilt, unfortunately the architecture for rebuilding the destroyed buildings was shit

Women dressed in Normal Clothing,
Men dressed like real Gentleman.
Kids being Disciplined and behaved,
Clean and Neat Streets,
Buildings look absolutely amazing,
Grass is Very Nice too.

God, I'm jealous.

Unfortunately it's usually just someone making an attempt at colourization and then giving up about 15 minutes into it.

Germany got hit hard during the war, but even harder after the war. It is easier to rebuild from ruins than functioning shit-buildings.

I cant do this thread right now, its too sad.

If you think about it: Why is it ok to show your body in public in you are 1-20m from the sea? I always hated going to the beach for that reason.

This one still exists

It looks awesome from the inside as well.

Times when you could not leave your home without a hat. Real hat, not fedora.

No (((MINIMALISM))).

I wish 16 year old faggot OP would post these beautiful pictures without his retarded commentary.

pic related - my home city
before the commies fixed everything

yep what a shame, but we have to move on and admire what we have left. And hopefully we will learn from the sins of the past and make it better next time. (the architecture, not the whole WWII stuff) Sadly even mourning the german losses, men and culture/buildings can now be considered problematic.

I put comments because it is what haunts me when I see them.

It is slowly changing in Germany as well from what I have seen. Let's hope it will have a snowball effect and Europe will be fixed within our lifetimes. We have money and tools to do it.

USA got sovieted just as easily as Eastern Block.

Maybe not be so fixated on your daughter's sexual preferences.

I don't have a daughter but thanks for (((advice))).

Post above.

That's all I want. A family with the same values I have. Not a bunch of materialistic culture-slaves.

yeah but if you for example state how much beauty was lost when dresden was destroyed you are suddenly relativating the german evilness.
but whatever your picture is nic to see, but that building was probably repaired by its owners and residents as cheap and fast as possible. and later when they didn´t have too much bigger problems a restauration of the building with its former beauty in mind was achievable.
I can understand the ugly buildings that just needed to be cheap, i hate it when so much money is involved and a new building is build intentionally ugly e.g. modern or making a statement. The 70´s for example were horrible

Oy vey! Danger!

what a gaggle of faggots

Capitalism and Islam are the new religions. The West's stupid, malicious leaders couldn't stop sending good men to their deaths, so you have what you have now.

I lost version of this picture with million instead of mln.

Back then when we're still a colony of america

I like this one. Nice thread senpai