GERMANY NO

twitter.com/thetimes/status/844866322030735361

if true this sets the precedent we have all been waiting for, hopefully other countries follow suit

birthright citizenship for non-Europeans should be revoked across the board

REMOVE KEBAB

Germany is done, all but over! The Nazis are back!

It's a cheap gimmick for Merkel to maintain power, she will never continue a policy like that.

That is an Airsoft gun and then a flintlock pistol wtf

Deport them all. Every single european country should follow. Coming to study abroad was a shit decision. Back to Trump!

wtf i hate germany now

Probably, i can see the propaganda on the TV already, with sobbing little brown kids and big brown eyes.

Yah, ive never even seen a single AR part come in styrafoam. Not even my magpul phone case did. wtf

And what exactly made them put an airsoft gun in that photo?

Airsoft guns are racist mate, let's bin it

they were of Nigerian and Algerian descent btw

Looks like an airsoft weapon mate. I presume the wiring is the charger.

this is not true, right?

>probably deported just over the border to Austria
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I hate them so much

Your AR didn't come with a wall charger? Fucking pleb

WTF GERMANY?!

THIS WILL JUST RADICALIZE MORE MUSLIMS AND CAUSE MORE TERRORIST ATTACKS!

UHM ITS BLACK AND SCARY AND HAS A HIGH CAPACITY CLIP

ITS DEADLY AND SCARY AND SUITS THIS SITUATION PERFECTLY

the ad is very fitting

Probably just trading out the homegrown bulls for more savage and brutal immigrant ones. Hans is very specific in his cuck needs.

Brown kids? The ones they use in the propaganda are usually the whitest looking ones.

Someone should tweet them pictures of real ARs

This is the new Europe in the wake of the EU gun ban : the media are pretending that every fake and antique shit the police finds is a real baby killing weapon of war, so that the average leftard is scared enough to beg his government to push more gun control. Same thing with the school "shooting" we've had recently : the kid had a break barrel airgun and a airsoft revolver and the media and politicians kept acting as if they were real "hurr how did he enter the school with guns? durr where did he find such an arsenal? So heavily armed, muh pump action shotguns, two handguns and two grenades! He was a fanatic of weapons of war, let's ban everything" and you could see the gun control supporting faggots clapping in the comment sections.

How will the liberals that for some reason worship Merkel respond to this news?

>mfw this is big news

Cool. Millions more to go, but not until hell freezes over.

they will blame the AfD

that's her trick:
>do nothing
>send somebody to do something
>if that works out --> Merkels work
>if that fails --> either Underlings fault or it was the Nazis

poor deMaiziére

Why the flintlock pistol though? Do Islamic terrorists double as pirates?

Germany YES

it lacks the red ring painted on the muzzle tho
what are the odds a real one is thrown in an airsoft packaging just to look less conspicuous?

>user can't into: (((country name))) YES/NO

Is it a surprise that this happens right after Trump sees her?

i don't think germany require red on the muzzle, i'm not sure though

True. I would suppose that the lack of paint on the muzzle or the usual orange tip, is the reason it was confiscated.

The caption under the image on the article reads:

>Weapons including a modified firearm were found when the two unnamed men were arrested in Göttingen last month

Looks like they had quite an unusual stash of firearms. Airsoft weapons are becoming an increasing item of choice in terrorist incidents.

I believe the recent incident in France saw the person use an air pistol to threaten the female soldier and in an attempt to get her rifle.

Most airsoft weapons look pretty real, especially to Europeans that rarely see a firearm.

>...determent by the nationalities of the parents not the place of birth

Did they make a mistake or did I just went into a new timeline. Germany has ALWAYS determent the nationality by "being born in Germany". Of course I'm happy if she-boons and mudskins can't just come here and pop out new "Germans" but seriously it never was this way as far as I remember. KEK?

Denmark doesn't have that law, I doubt Germany does either.

>Toy gun

WATCH OUT INFIDELS THEYRE GONNA FUCKING MOW YOU DOWN WITH 6MM PLASTIC PELLETS! THEY MIGHT BRUISE YOU

you know, i remember reading that in the truck attack where that dude ran over a ton of people, at least one of not more of the AKs he had were fake

>deport
>citizen

Nice try. Fake news. Sage. Hide. Report.

Yeah don't tell me airsoft is illegal in Germany now like wtf

according to kikepedia it's (half) true. nationality is determend by the parents BUT since y2k the put in the "option" for second generation imigrants to become german by being born on german soil....

just nuke us already. we can't be saved.

Germany awakens

percussion cap pistol?

not a flint lock, theres no flint its a percussion cap pistol.

What is the criteria making the carbine on the bottom a "handgun"?

barrel length, lack of stock.

forearm brace is not a stock.

OY VEY

THEY JUST GASSED THOSE POOR MUSLIMS

GERMANY MUST BE PUT TO A STOP

WW3 NOW

is that a fucking flintlock

This. Her stupid policies lost her tons of voters. It reminds me of how the Dutch cuckservatives copied Geert Wilders' message.

Oh no, the Muslims developed gauss rifles first!

wow they didn't learn anything from Nazi Germany

disgusting

Ha ha ha. That would be rather entrrtaining to witness, brit-chimp. Enabling a state with the power to deport anyone with whatever heritage is not popular at a given moment. Thanks fuck all we are not governed by these Sup Forums 12 year old virgin idiots.

she has to be conservative again if she wants to stay in power because SPD with schultz wants to rule germany now and stealing leftie votes from SPD would not work anyway so she can only gain on the right

Says the ass-poor spaniard cunt. If it wasn't for us, you'd be in a boat to Mexico to beg for help, again.

My sides....That's an arsenal. Nice cuntry m8

that an airsoft ar?

>deportation of islamist extremists who were born in the country
Wait, what? Where would you even deport them to? Or am I misunderstanding something?

About time

dual citizen bullshit

Stay mad cUK. Your shitty kind oiled up invading our shores to leave behind that skin colour yourselves call "white" which is not that far from shrimps

I see. Revoke and send back then. Zero leniency for this absolute humal filth.

>The country we deport them to, deports them back to Germany because they want them as little as we do.
>Germany citizenship revoked to stop this
>Their other citizenship revoked for the same reason
>???

Deport Merkel.

>Born in Germany
>citizenship revoked
Bullshit.

plot twist, deporting them to shithole known as Greece instead of the shithole they were born in

Just say it's taken care of and quietly shoot them in the head and dump the bodies somewhere. Nobody will know.

not yet, but the greens are working hard on that. just recently they passed a bill that you have to keep your BBs secured with a lock when transporting them

It's a fucking air rifle what the fuck is this shit news

klasse also noch mehr Staatenlose..... als wären 100k oder so nicht schon genug

>the shithole they were born in
Germany? They're deporting ones born in Germany.

>a firearm that had been altered to fire live ammunation

We're doing it since years and never had major terrorist attacks on our soil. Glad to see the retarded krauts are finally learning.

>be me
>send Sexy AR pics
>gives xer LGBT-PTSD
>get v& by Alphabets
> go freedom!

>election year

Didn't you guys hear? Airsoft can be easily converted into a real AR15. Just swap out maybe 17 parts or so.

they'll come back as "refugees"