So the assailant from yesterday was born in Britain...

So the assailant from yesterday was born in Britain. You going to apologize for your comments yesterday blaming refugees and admit you're retarded?

Still a muzzie

Low quality bait.

he was a Muslim

You'll sooner get an apology out of Trump than these retards

Still a shitskin

>>>>>((((((((((CNN))))))))))

>germany
need anything be said, brother?

can we ban kraut posters already ?

If his parents hadn't come here as migrants it wouldn't have happened. What's your point?

So he is not a asian ?

We blame Muslims though, not refugees.

Pretty sure it's not the Christian or Yazidi fugees blowing shit up all the time you idiot, inbred, dune coon.

I thought it didn't matter where he was born though?

Fuck off Achmed

>flag
Is Germany completely lost?

>bring migrants
>their children become terrorists and criminals
>you can't blame the migrants! their children were born here!
magic dirt theory strikes again

I don't give a fuck where he was born, he's still a sand nigger, ie, the people we are currently flooding our country with.

I don't recall anyone blaming this attack on refugees. See, unlike Germany, the US didn't take in millions of shitskins over two years.

bazinga.

Nobody cares if he was born on the moon Ali, he was scum

That doesn't mean he's British you fucking cuck.

>grows up in a civilized society
>still radicalized
Somehow that isn't a better argument against Muslim immigration?

No because he was a muslim.

It was his mother fucking religion which inspired him not where he was born.

Ban islam.

No one should have a problem with white Christian immigrants. Muslim immigrants sure. Illegals? Yup. Muslims regardless of where they are born? Yup.

How often do British born white people crash vehicles into civilians? How often do they stab people? Is it proportionate to the population of whites vs Muslims? I doubt it very much.

Kys op

Fake News

And isis just claimed responsibility. So the globalists basically right?

Sup Forums lives in a delusional world where alternative facts are their truths. Nothing will ever change that. hey really think they are never wrong. Think of an adult child. That is Sup Forums they can't be reasoned with.

Still a Muslim

British-born
>to a shitskin rapefugee

>Integration doesn't work

The post.

Would you kindly fuck off with your nonsense?
It was never about refugees per se, it was about the introduction of (political) islam into western societies.

This is fake the police haven't announced where he was from

Dirty spic....

I agree

Pulse shooter was native born as well.

He still Aloha Snackbar'd 50 gays in one night.

Proof that alien races shouldn't be allowed in.

how's your wife's boyfriend doing? Has he adjusted to germany or is he still wearing a towel his head?

>muzzie

uhhhh NO?.

It was Hiroshimoot with his katana

When is England gonna wake up?

If refugees never came there wouldn't be radicalized citizens.
Moham was a pedo faggot. Eat shit Ahmed

>Known
>Investigated
>under surveillance

How many times are we going to here that after attacks? Are we at 100%?

The intelligence communities are a fucking joke jobs program

>Mexican intellectuals

>So the assailant from yesterday was born in Britain. You going to apologize for your comments yesterday blaming refugees and admit you're retarded?

So you're saying its not just an immigration problem but a home grown Islamic terrorist problem too?

>muh refugees
Fuck you and Islam

Do you really want to change the argument from "foreign born muslims are bad" into "all muslims are bad". Hans please.

>second generation immigrants are the most extreme
>this has nothing to do with immigration

>haha he wasn't a migrant, his parents were!

>nice try Drumpfkins, better luck next time

>The intelligence communities are a fucking joke jobs program

Nah man. Intel's job isn't to find terrorist. It's to find who your congressman is fucking. Thats where their attention is.

Typical stupid shithead....

when the facts don't come out your way, you have a tantrum and scream "fake news"

kys

You give Germans a bad name.

refugee
child of refugee's
what is the difference at this point
the facts this is supposed to make the situation any better is ridiculous. ie. "look idiots, even once the refugees get citizenship or have children here they want to kill us and impose sharia; racist idiots."

pro-tip: no i don't see this as an excuse for the expansion of Greater Israel who's zinoist neocons started all this mess. just get us all out, off fossil fuels, etc

Yeah
Making arrests against hwites and wiretapping celebrities seems like a much easier task
Plus no one wants to look racist

Makes it even worse, the fact that he was radicalised within your own boarders shows the level of their infiltration of your society.

>not white
Still a refugee.

But then where will our dank Hilldawg maymays come from?

*tanto

British born. 'fugee parents.
>wait and see faggot

Do not pass go. Do not collect 100 dollars. You cannot be German and pro Islamo-Nazi unless you carry around a knitted purse with your balls in it.

'Asian' in the UK generally means South or West Asia, especially Pakistanis.

Fuck you and your refugees.

who cares where he was born?

THAT'S EVEN WORSE, RETARD.

MORE PROOF THAT MULTICULTURALISM DOESN'T WORK AND SHITSKINS CAN'T BE COMPLETELY BRITISH.

thats even more concerning

that is actually worse

it shows even those second or third generation 'immigrants' will still radicalize

ok pajeet, thats enough damage control

nice bait, germancuck

OMG your the worst trype of cuck! NO IT'S STILL A REFUGEE PROBLEM!! Fuck ..even if he came out of his mammas cunt in Britain aint mean shit, HIS ideoloy was HIJACKED buy the treacherous ISLAM and they Blew up his mind and built i back up with their sick and perverse Ideas and No morals ..the government must start treating this shit for what it actually is..A G'DAMN HOLY WAR FFS..you should go jump off a cliff!!

The middle east is part of the continent Asia, you dimwitted faggot.

Media obfuscation isn't new or surprising.

>So the assailant from yesterday was born in Britain.
All the 7/7 cunts were born in UK too

Fucking scum, but there you go not all Muslims eytc

I hope a huge vulture flies around europe eating the fucking refugees. He was muslim and if he thinks he has the right to think like that, we have the right to deport them to sharia law

This country is doomed

No they mean anyone from Asia, so China, Pakistan, Thailand, Korea, India.

>Hah you racists this Muslim terrorist WAS BORN IN THE UK! See Muslim refugees aren't a problem at all!

Makes sense. Second generation immigrants are more likely to turn to extremism than first generation immigrants. Just another reason to stop immigration altogether, as shitskins refuse to integrate.

as brit muslim is stil a muslim

Filthy muzzie
>Who spreads that religion of filth
Shit skin immigrants! Hey I bet one of his parents is a shit skin too! Hey I bet one of them is a fucking foreign invader! Hey kys!

>Asian
Yup, beard sure looks Asian to me

That's dumb. Why would you use the same word for half a dozen different types of people?

>only their children are!
kek

Don't you get it? It's worse. It means integration doesn't work progs think.

So as long as they don't breed, there won't be any problem?

not a bait, one of your compatriots

Shut up Wyatt, you can be sure his parents were not born in the UK, we took them in from places like Uganda, Pakistan etc not that that even fucking matters.

Most Muslims in the UK are alright

russia is also part of asia, but nobody is calling russians asians are they, so fuck off with your damage control hans.

>British citizens are engaging in Islamic terrorism

That makes me feel much better

>So the assailant from yesterday was born in Britain. You going to apologize for your comments yesterday blaming refugees and admit you're retarded?

I really don't understand the left here.

They will crow with pride that second and third generation immigrants are committing terrorism, murder and rape. They proudly declare that we're wrong to think only first generation immigrants are a problem.

Do they reflect on what the fuck they're saying?

There's data that suggest the second generation is doing worse with integration and crime than the first. The left doesn't seem to realize this is a bad thing for them.

Well no shit anyone born in the caliphate is tainted

Becuase its true?

We can call them by their nationalities if we like, if we know.

But all those places are in Asia so..

I hate how the americans make everything about "muh syrian refugees", them being brittish born should only help us as it shows the lie that is assimilation but since those "alt-right" twitter celebrities can't shut the fuck up about the refugees it just makes us look dumb

That just means the 2nd generation of Muslims and onwards are the dangerous ones, which makes it even worse.

The multiculturalism is sold as the 2nd and 3rd generation are supposed to have an easier time fitting in.

the opposite is happening with Muslims.

chomp cock carpet pilot. islam is cancer.

It matters because it shows that these refugees are fucking cancer and let their kids grow up into terrorists

Why would media call him a shitskin? They'd be telling the truth.

Most diseases dont kill on the spot. They attack your inmune system overtime. Fuck the refugees. Killing us from within

Perhaps he was radicalized by a refugee salafist asshole?

You do realize that this makes it even worse, right?

Wasn't the second/third generation supposed to be well integrated to the society already?

They do breed, but they do it with their cousins so you end up with people like yesterday's attacker.

I get all of my ideas for a smart white guy Adam Carolla.

We are not all stupid cucks. Most are just afraid to speak up, very similar to the UK and Sweden.

>2nd generation of Muslims and onwards are the dangerous ones, which makes it even worse.

This is what I fear senpai

I live in Bristol and we took in several thousands of Somalis in the 90's (Thanks Blair), and what happened?

yeah the rape of our young kids on a massive and industrial scale.

Why not just use vaguely racist euphemisms based on the color of their skin like we do?

Why has no-one photoshopped Nicola Sturgeon to be the attacker yet?