Brit/pol/ - Jo Cox died for NOTHING edition

>Offender was BRITISH born, #AintNoMuslimBruv - refugees & migrants VINDICATED! #Welcome #LondonIsOpen

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sadiq-khan-london-mayor-terrorism-attacks-part-and-parcel-major-cities-new-york-bombing-a7322846.html
twitter.com/Reinhard_Wolff/status/844711015640129536
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck muslims

>America elects a man who wants to ban Muslims
>Britain spends an hour in parliament praising Islam just hours after an Islamic attack right next to them

JUST
U
S
T

fpbp

>>America elects a man who wants to ban Muslims
Yeah a shame he's just LARPing and everyone with any real power is stopping him from enacting any of his policies as well as the 56% business

Islam is your future brothers, you must convert or leave my country

>Sadiq Khan has said he believes the threat of terror attacks are “part and parcel of living in a big city” and encouraged Londoners to be vigilant to combat dangers.

>The Mayor of London revealed he had a “sleepless night” after the recent bombing in New York, and said major cities around the world “have got to be prepared for these sorts of things” to happen when people least expect them.

>“That means being vigilant, having a police force that is in touch with communities, it means the security services being ready, but it also means exchanging ideas and best practice”, Mr Khan told the Evening Standard shortly before a meeting with New York mayor Bill de Blasio.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sadiq-khan-london-mayor-terrorism-attacks-part-and-parcel-major-cities-new-york-bombing-a7322846.html

I think his words has been misunderstod. He is not saying that terror attacks are a normal and good thing, he is saying that people and security services in large cities have to be prepared to prevent and respond to terror attacks because it's very possible they will happen.

BASED Nuttall.

Carry on folks

what an eyesore, i thought islamic architecture was supposed to be good.

twitter.com/Reinhard_Wolff/status/844711015640129536

No wonder she loves london, her kind can keep doing attacks with simple polite reminders and warnings

Marsh'mallo brother

Haha you silly racists, The attacker was BRITISH BORN! Doesn't that make you feel stupid?

Like, He was BORN HERE! HE WAS A PART OF WESTERN SOCIETY FOR 30+ YEARS AND DIDN'T INTEGRATE!

LUCKILY, THERE AREN'T MILLIONS MORE JUST LIKE HIM!

Fuck the apologetics.

There are so many ways to say fear for your safety is the new cowardly normal without saying something so easily taken out of context.

"Tojo wasn't a war criminal.... at first. He started doing bad things after he got stuck in difficult situations and that's what war does."

See how disgustingly easy it was to take that out of context? And how disgorge message was? I've had enough.

No more fucking excuses there is a problem right now with Islamic religious violence in the western world full fucking stop.

>He is not saying that terror attacks are a normal and good thing, he is saying that people and security services in large cities have to be prepared to prevent and respond to terror attacks because it's very possible they will happen.

t. Seoul
t. Tokyo
t. Riga
t. Warsaw
t. Literally any capital without fucking muslims

>islam foods
>send money abroad here

b-but i thought immigrants were a net benefit and never sent their money abroad?

>her kind
>Krishnasamy

If anything the fact the attacker was "British born" shows how toxic and dangerous Islam is.
Also, British is a nationality and Islam is a religion so why would anyone care if he is or isn't British whenever he's a muslim terrorist? He's still a muslim and Islam is still the problem.

>those tacky islam symbols on the fence

All those cities have a Muslim population

it's just a part of london now.

So you're saying that Islam is the problem and not the location of birth. Hmmm, really makes me want a crusade.

Isn't it also a bit of a nice coincidence that this terrorist happens to be a "native", it's like these terrorist attacks are well executed to spread fear and terror but always not quite enough to instill utter hatred towards them, because THIS TIME it wasn't a refugee terrorist.

a tiny amount

So who was the terrorist? Keeping it in secret for so long seems to mean just one thing...

Do we have his face or his name? Only stupid people would believe that some brown person called Muhammed Al-Waghabazzat is """native"""

So there have been like 8 arrests so far, meaning a fairly large group of people were planning the London attack. How does a group of nearly a dozen people come up with such a shitty plan. Drive into people and then try and get into parliament with a knife. You'd think with so many people, they'd come up with something more nuanced. I could come up with a better terrorist plan myself (I won't, don't worry GCHQ).

>So there have been like 8 arrests so far, meaning a fairly large group of people were planning the London attack
No it doesn't it means members of his family, a couple of friends and the last people he called were arrested

>You'd think with so many people, they'd come up with something more nuanced
Like I said he most likely came up with it by himself. But that doesn't take away that it was a shit plan. He was a sub 50 IQ inbred paki

>I could come up with a better terrorist plan myself (I won't, don't worry GCHQ).
Everyone could

They are not considered especially reasonable or intelligent for a reason

>Mrs May said: "What I can confirm is that the man was British-born and that some years ago he was once investigated by MI5 in relation to concerns about violent extremism.

fuck you fucking piece of shit government cunts.

I am sure his name is Thomas Smith, white blonde guy and follower of anglicanism!

Muslims are constantly planning attacks, violent and soft attacks...

best one yet

Pic related.

No name yet, but he will be named later.

>British born
MUH MAGIC SOIL

Fucking KEK
They are delaying it too much = muslim

Anyone in Newcastle know what the fuck is going on in the town?

Bunch of police on Northumberland street, two ambulances on New Bridge Street and police, some guy taken away in a police car.

Of course he's muslim, no one doubts that. Even Theresa May said it was an islamist terror attack.

Make a new thread, sounds like the cops are finally doing some work. Sad that they always need an attack like this to be allowed to get off their asses.

Final a driving lesson without stalling

This is wrong on so many levels

WW3 when?

Probably Gazza on the piss again

Geordie here but I'm not in town today, anymore information? Sounds interesting.

Yes no need to change. It's not like people died or anything.

>terrorist attacks are now no longer treated as even an inconvenience

what a fucking world

I'm not sure, maybe it's just nothing but a bunch of people were standing around looking at something near the Metro station.

Because they are retarded uneducated morons.

>when you've had so many muslim attacks you can counter all anti-muslim sentiments with propaganda

The dead people and their families won't jolly well carry on...

>be me, living in London
>wake up, open the blast shutters on my single window. There's barely any sunlight as its raining again
>Call to prayer blasts from the local Mosque, drowning out every other noise on the street.
>Time to go to work at my office building!
>Open my front door and walk down the street, I am violently attacked by the local Islamic hate preacher and his mob, he managed to get a few stabs into my thigh but just managed to evade him
>Run and manage to make it into the Tube - unfortunately there is currently a war going on between the Pakistanis and the Somalians and am almost caught in a turf war between them as I ponder whether I should get a Twix.
>Buy my ticket and run to the train, I am stared by odious bearded men the whole time, there are no more white men on transport for London - not since he banned them.
>A bomb detonates on my train as it pulls up - showering the platform with twisted metal, body parts and broken glass
>Won't be cleaned up for another hour, so I am forced to take the bus..
>Leave the Tube station as people flee the carnage.
>Spot a beheading taking place, hopefully the nice brown man in the black robe won't try to behead me.
>Waiting at bus stop now.
>First bus doesn't stop, its already been hijacked. It proceeds to plough down the group that was waiting for a pick up.
>Second bus is coming down the street now, this one has been hijacked too but is approaching at a greater speed than the last one before it, it hits the pavement and travels all the way down the street before disappearing into the distance - leaving a trail of crushed and mangled people in its wake.
>I get shot in the neck by a rogue Jihadi from a council estate overlooking the bus stop.
>The local Africans come to steal my shoes and wallet whilst I bleed out in the gutter with the rest of the bus victims.
>All part and parcel of living in London.

This will get posted on Reddit.

Reddit here comes Brittanon.

So people born in Britain can't be muslims?

The one right next to the haymarket bus station? I guess it's just heightened security, remember after the Paris attacks how a similar thing happened in town?

Derp.

Terrorist attack
Leftwing media response: #NotallMuslims, more community programs, we are not afraid, we will carry on (aka please don't vote for a party with other ideas and instead just wait for the next attack to happen).

Rightwing media response: We need less privacy; government needs to spy more; messaging apps are evil; we are not afraid, we will carry on (aka please don't vote for a party with other ideas and instead just wait for the next attack to happen).

He probably was a 1st-gen naturalized immigrant or a 2nd-gen son of immigrants. Why else would they refuse to release his name at the same time they claim he is a British citizen?

Also, he probably travelled to one of the 7 banned countries or 8 no-electronics countries.

Looks like a prison building

>radicalized muslim

Not all muslims :)

Yeah that one.

Maybe it is just heightened security, makes sense.

What the fuck is her problem?

Real talk

How is this better? The fact Mudshits still commit terrorist acts after absorbing British culture just means their ideology is that much more bankrupt.

>we didn't ban irish people or catholics
We literally did for 200 years.

>irish asking for independence
>muslims asking for sharia and death of every non-muslim

It's Manchester.

Fuck Rapeugees for indoctrinating this kid and fuck Muslims and fuck your false god Muhammad

Obviously they can be. But if so then they can't be British.

It's still pretty suspicious how the attack happened close to the Scottish second referendum debate, don't you think? I wonder if it was intentional that they planned to either sabotage it in someway.

ISIS took responsibility just now

Too much inbreeding, that's their idea of good

There was 'retaliation' every time the IRA bombed the main land, to even out the score.

You hit us .We hit you....

Has anyone else had a pro-islam advert before watching YT video today? Something from a "stop hate" campaign with a converted EDL man.

well done user
one step closer to being able to drive onto a pavement

>However we did have our army in their home country arresting them by the dozens
>Also IRA gave warning before the bombing so nobody actually died

He probably was MK-Ultra'd.

the mails current front

That's poor man's islamic architecture.

reminder that africa would be peaceful and flourishing if it weren't for the british who had to intervene and ruin everything

>missed

more like "let him do his shit"

Average home in the south
Stupid MI5

DAILY REMINDER THAT IF YOU DON'T PLAN TO EMIGRATE THEN YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD

FINAL WARNING !

WHERE TO LAD?

Wow I'm invincible to being hit by a car and stabbed now

On the matter of Tokyo and japan in general, they have an absurdly tiny amount of muslims
Not only that but these muslims are also under heavy surveilance. Japan basically says: You are not Japanese and are known for causing attacks, Whether you feel offended or not, either fuck off or deal with it.

And thus Tokyo is one of the largest metropoles to not ever having received a muslim attack

Great I'll just emigrate to... nope, can't think of a majority-white country that isn't cucked to death by Muslims.

A REFUGEE DOES NOT CHOOSE !

FUCKING VIETNAM WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE SOON ENOUGH

>Going, going

Ever notice how almost EVERY SINGLE ONE of these native born terrorists...is always the first generation born there, to direct immigrants?

It's almost like they aren't assimilating or something.

Whers all the union jack facebook filters lads? show solidarity as it helped so much in wake of Paris.