HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

spread this everywhere

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjRw8Gn1-zSAhUE5SYKHUVXBTsQyCkIHjAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1tFVNsRCTM&usg=AFQjCNHR6iu13EPjRxwaHdvVa3zDvqwOWA
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjRw8Gn1-zSAhUE5SYKHUVXBTsQFggwMAM&url=http://fusion.net/story/374894/naomi-watanabe-japan-instagram-star/&usg=AFQjCNFtVdFoXV3miXCfPOhpVEg10xkCyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When performing the act of jigai the Japanese women would bind their knees together with a cloth so that they would be found in a dignified pose in death.

have some compassion ya dumb cunt

Sometimes I wonder why we came to the defence of Poland.

Japan #1

Wait, is the woman on top really the one dead in the photo?

>having compassion over stupid people who tell other countries how to behave

churchill is the biggest traitor of poland everyone here will tell you this

nice ass

no, she made a BBC documentary propaganda about japan

Japan is under foreign attack by way of proxy puppets.

Be aware Nippon.

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjRw8Gn1-zSAhUE5SYKHUVXBTsQyCkIHjAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1tFVNsRCTM&usg=AFQjCNHR6iu13EPjRxwaHdvVa3zDvqwOWA

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjRw8Gn1-zSAhUE5SYKHUVXBTsQFggwMAM&url=http://fusion.net/story/374894/naomi-watanabe-japan-instagram-star/&usg=AFQjCNFtVdFoXV3miXCfPOhpVEg10xkCyg

they are using scumbag sellouts like this, and artificially inflating numbers to attract Japanese youth. Black van time.

The J.K quote is too small

Japan is superior, all whitr bois sohuld be slaves to superior yellow race

>we came to the defence of Poland.
XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Anglo education

Giving them menial work isn't "defending" them

Churchill was a piece of shit

Hitler was bad because "he killed 6 million jews"
But Churchill denied aid to Bengalis leading to 3 million deaths?

Not to mention Churchill was a cunt in every other sense, a useless drunk, a Jew puppet, even decimated Britains Pound Stirling entering us into the Gold Backed Standard. Cunt.

>Japan
>Superior

People love living in Japan and being Japanese so much that the suicide rate is more than the US suicide rate plus homicide rate.

I don't get it

I'd be tempted to nut on her pantyhose-clad ass

Gas yourself subhuman xD
>english education

thats some nice ass

Superior Nippon bodies folded over a thousand times can only be cut by themselves

what a fartbox!

>Muslims kill even more Muslims than they kill non-Muslims, so it's ok if they do it.

I knew there was a reason i loved Poles more than my own countrymen and women.

its not racist when they do it guys that means its ok

I can understand the other injured but how did she get under a bus?
Was she trying to hide or something?

can the dead brap?

Fucking poles are retarded. Bunch of cunts.

I have no idea what's going on.

xD!

Probably was struck by the car and fell onto the road where the bus hit her

the bus is protecting her from the rerrorists

BRRAAAAAAAP!

London, where all the different ethnicities dislike each other & stick to pockets of their own kind.

Nice ass

That isnt very helpful. Is she alive?
Any video of the event?

> 1 of the 5 is still white

We need more diversity, stat!

Nope

My first thought as well.

Imma take a moment for dat ass because some guy is hurting that ass didn't come home yesterday and i feel for him.

>Eight times more Mudlimes have been killed by so-called islamis terrorists than non-mudslimes
Apologetic bullshit

bbbbbrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaappppppp

so she was a muslim...

You Bongs couldn't resist the Big Jewish Cock

Japan does many things right that the UK is presently doing wrong.

To be fair denying foreign aid isn't the worst. Inaction doesn't make you half the monster half-assed action does, and our country definitely didn't have the resources to prop up bengal beyond it's natural capacity back then, and keep it propped up.

a few days ago heard someone on tv saying we needed to feminize the world..... would a softer alternative to this current state of affairs really be so bad?

YOU FUCKING WHAT?

it must suck that last image people see of you is your ass sticking out showing off your underwear

You have to go back pajeet.

>muslim

No.

Nice ass

>iktf when the only person who even comes to close to being an IRL friend is a dumb 6.5 feet tall pollack who landscapes for a living

she was spanish

You were drinking tea watching Europe burn. Only joined war when bombs started falling down on London. There was no Poland by then.
Fucking english backstabber.

>Ahmet
""""spanish""""

same thing

You only did anything because the Germans were a threat to you. No one cares about Poland sadly.

Is this Sam Hyde?

I always wondered why I hated your rat women

>Eight times more mudslimes have been killed by so-called islamis terrorists than non-mudslimes
>at least they are not racist

How does one lone man who killed a couple of people mean we need to condemn a whole race/religion of people?

We don't say we need to ban Irish or that Irish are taking over despite IRA terrorist killing far more than Muslim terrorist in Britain. And Irish immigrants outnumber Muslim immigrants as our 3rd biggest immigrant group after Indians and Poles so why do we only attack Muslims?

Ever heard the saying "Wear a clean pair of underwear just in case you get hit by a bus"

She's Arab

t. Ahmed

not to mention tours by justin bieber and madonna.

oink oink kwiiiii

Braap of Satan

yes, this is because if you lose face, you're pariah.

bullies that bullied you in grade school will bully you all your life then.

what is it?

:|

nice ass

its decent.

Just saying...

Where is the original picture?

I must know more about this creature.

Half Turk, Half Spanish. Married to a Portuguese.

Tell me about this girl. Why is she under the bus?

quit fucking namefagging you dumb cocksucker

go look up Moors and Galicia and connect the dots.

her dad is a turk ffrom cyprus.

usually though in spanish naming, it is first name, mother's surname, father's surname.

though ahmet might be a galician surname. it depends.

>that image

Less than 35% of the city is native white. It's run by a Muslim and nearly everyone sticks to their own kind and never interact. There is no "integration" and the social experiment/ethnic cleansing known as Multiculturalism a.k.a Multi Cult due to its followers has failed miserably as a total loss.

This applies across the once great continent of Europe now Eurabia.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP!

>BRRAAAAAAAP!

Ex Dee
Ex Dee

>What unites human beings is HUGE and WONDERFUL
London Buses?

RIP in peace London

>whose dad is thought to be from Cyrus
?
Cyprus?

Jawohl, stomme ezel.

Does anybody know yet exactly how she ended up under the bus? I don't think the moderate muslim was driving the bus was he?

read thru the thread again. someone already explained the truth earlier in the thread.

She's absolutely right, bongs are literally underdeveloped savages in comparison to Jews and the Japanese.

danke

Getting jigai with it.
Anybody else notice the cop is called manlet?

yeah, she had longer legs than he does.

This is a mess of a picture. What the fuck is it even trying to convey?

how did she end up under the bus?