Peaceful British Muslim here

You.

Yes, you. The one screaming, "Islam is not a religion of peace!" and "Sadiq Khan lied to us!" and other slurs I dare not mention. Tread lightly.
You are one. We are hundreds, thousands. Millions. You aren't just IN the minority; you ARE the minority.
I don't feel awkward or anxious being a Muslim around others, and your words don't affect me. Many others, however, are coming out of their shells for the first time in their lives. This is the first time many are enjoying the beautiful world that has been gifted to us by Allah - and it IS beautiful. Incredibly so. DON'T ruin this for them. We Muslims may have our differences, but we will not hesitate to come to the aid of our fellow Athiests, especially against someone who so virulently slurs that which has brought us all together.
Don't take this the wrong way. I don't hate you. I don't fear you. I pity you.
I'm sorry that you feel this way towards us. I'm sorry that Islam is such a bane to your existence. And I'm sorry that you are missing out on such a wonderful religion. Mostly, though, I'm sorry that you feel the need to go around and publicly chastise and berate others. I'm sorry that, to ensure your own validity, you need to make others feel invalid. I'm sorry that your self-worth is so infinitesimally miniscule that you have to make others feel less-than-human, at least in your own denatured mind, just to feel whole. I am truly sorry that day-in and day-out you have to put up with your worthless, meaningless, Shakespearean tragedy of a life.
I ask you politely to cease your unnecessary cries for attention, and instead invite you to join our ranks. Stop being a Christian, convert to Islam, and breathe in the splendour and the amazement of your first mosque, and then, maybe, just maybe, you'll see what you've been so hopelessly searching for this whole time.

>Stop being a Christian, convert to Islam
>Peaceful
Pick one

Pack your tootbrush, you are going camping.

you start off saying you are a religion of peice and immediately threaten people to tread lightly because there are hundreds, thousands, millions of you..

What the fuck are you going to do about it hippie? Go blow yourself up faggot

christians outnumber you, along with all the atheists and every other religion your fucked. not even to mention your lack of education and the fact that the majority of you live in a hut in some desert somewhere. i mean islam is so stupid it doesnt even realise that if you were just quietly out breeding us without causing a fuss you could win without drawing any attention. but ofc you feel the need to be fucking animals and rape people and shit so now you have the western world reigniting their inner deus vult. we won in the crusades and we were outnumbered. Now we have nukes and support from the rest of the globe. fuck you, you pedophile worshipping mongoloid bastard

post pic of your quran with timestamp

>comes to country
>gets tonnes of benefits over thier 3rd world shit hole
>wants to turn the country that accepted them into a 3rd world shit hole.

Where are you gonna go when there are no more white countries to give you handouts? You'll die living in a dystopian wasteland you created.

Our patience has its limits

>mudslime
>peaceful
no such thing, shill

lol troll harder

>1 post by this id

Is it just me or do those signs look photoshopped?

>VIOLENCE IS NOT THE ANSWER
>*covers face so Muslim buddies don't see me on the news*

the Talmudic Jew is mutual enemy. However, your particular brand of religion is what we refer to as goat and cousin fucking, child raping, faggot stoning, vagina mutilating, supremacist cult.

what's going on with all these mudshills recently ?

Same as what's on bbc news and social media desu, everytime there's an attack the islam appologists can't wait to drop to their knees and start sucking isis cock.

>enjoying the beautiful world that has been gifted to us by Allah

This beautiful world was gifted to you by europeans

If you want to enoy allahs world fuck off to pakistan

Wtf I love Muslims now

Fuck you and fuck your barbaric religion.

I'd personally like to see all mudslime shitskins die in a fire.

>"peaceful muslim here"
>continues with a threatening tl;dr hatespeech

Every fucking time.

Good catch, we done been trolled.

>breathe in the splendour and the amazement of your first mosque
All I'd be breathing in is a million pakis' foot diseases

Do something against those fucking salafists if you don't want your religion being associated with them.

Remove the cancer or be consumed by the cancer and be removed yourself.

they are covering their faces so its either fake or muslims need to protect their identity so they dont get lynched for being peaceful

Leave western culture, return to your sandbox, it's not going to work out between us.

>peaceful British Muslim
>abusive ad hominem

Das Karussel dreht sich im Kreise.