Is a girl refusing to date a whole race of men racist? Like how could you find all black guys unattractive...

Is a girl refusing to date a whole race of men racist? Like how could you find all black guys unattractive? Not even one?

But they people who call everyone racist spout, "Her body, her choice".

Who are they to condemn what they preach?

i dont eat indian food because it tastes like shit
is that racist?

Women can't be racist, you're thinking of sexist.

Women can't be sexist.

>Is x racist
Fuck off you dirty liberal

At least you've tried it:. Saying you'd never date an Asian guy isn't trying it

kek

Yes it is racism but racism is good because it prevents women from breeding with foreigners which is bad

t. sweden

Congrats on being literally the only Swede who thinks that way

>Is a girl refusing to date a whole race of men racist?

No. People do this with white men all the time. If we don't date a minority woman, we are called racist and misogynistic.

No they have not but it would not surprise me if such a law was to be made. Dirty cucks in government jerk off over all the rapes committed here

Probably. Who cares? What is so bad about racism?

So a woman has to date & fuck a nignog because she racist if she doesnt?

There's so much hypocrisy in the left. It seems like every statement they make can be instantly argued or contradicted by another group/belief that they support.

>is a girl not liking soda drinkist?
>like how could you find all sodas not good?
>not even one?

Asap rocky is Kind of attractive, but I think he's Dominican republican

>how could you find all black guys unattractive?
how could you not?

>"I don't date people with big noses because I don't find them attractive"
>"Really? Like how could you find all people with big noses unattractive? Not even one? I cant even?"

I am sorry about your country user. I truly believe before Muslim invasion Sweden was the epitome of what a scoiety should be. Everyone who hates Sweden are just jealous.

>I don't find dark skin attractive
>really maybe an albino black?
You are retarded. Other than that, not wanting to racemix is not "racist".

But don't you dare turn down banging a fattie! Unless you're short of course, then you should just kill yourself.

its just a preference, dont think too much about it

for me i'll date my own race 1st (chinese), other east asians 2nd, and whites 3rd

all other races are a 99.9% no, not even the slightly brown sea monkeys

does that make me "racist" if I want fair skins?

Yes, that's what (((they))) are pushing, to the detriment of our women. It's such a shame, the subversion was right under our cultural noses, and now it's almost too late. I think we'll come to our senses and recover at some point, but it will have weakened us as a race.

>Anons, have you ever eaten shit? No? Then how do you know all kinds of shit taste bad?

Lemme give you the answers:
No. Blacks are not attractive, besides their ugly physical features, they are dumb and smell like shit. No, there's not a single black that is good looking.