A single school shooting in UK

>a single school shooting in UK
>government bans all guns even the ones held by the majority of peaceful, responsible gun owners
>yet another Muslim terror attack
>NOT ALL MUSLIMS RELIGION OF PEACE

Explain this logic to me Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

gundealer.net/rules.htm
theguardian.com/law/2017/mar/10/farmer-83-cleared-of-shooting-suspected-thief
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Martin_(farmer)
youtube.com/watch?v=_C4wpr588_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its the same logic that allowed them to increase surveillance of the native population, to the point where ALL information within the UK is logged.

Its the same logic that allows our intelligence agencies to identify extremists, while simultaneously allowing them to wander the streets.

There is no logic.

It's collectivism vs individualism. A classic philosophical conundrum. It began way back in ancient China with the Confucians vs the Legalists.

Also the police officer who was stabbed to death was unarmed.
If we armed our police like every other fucking country in the world does, he would still be alive and a whole shitload of other situations like this wouldn't arise or would be resolved much more quickly.
A fact that probably hasn't even entred the minds of the soft headed morons who run this country and lead the police.

Pic very related.

gundealer.net/rules.htm
i mean its not that hard to get one

corrupt goverments want first and foremost control the people. that difficult when people can actually defend themselves from violence and oppression. thus, they take away the weapons. any "reason" will do, no matter how thin and void of logic.

this is also why in germany for example there was a discussion on banning muslim full body condoms. not because they're against muslims or oppression of woman. the only reason is, it difficult to identify, follow, target, videocam....etc. people if they're go full muslim-ninja.

Guns don't vote liberal.

Taking away the rights, power and will to fight of native populations is one goal, and importing millions of shitskins is another. One event is used as an argument to enfore the first goal, the other is marginalized so it doesn't oppose the second.

school shootings usually happen when guns are easy to obtain for kids

when there is a gun readily available to a kid, he might simply decide to take it and use it against bullies or whatnot

terrorists could find guns or explosives one way or another if they want to kill some people

They have gun control legislation on standby until they have their excuse. Government is evil and corrupt, and doesn't give a shit about you.

Anything that isn't a shotgun with a 24" barrel, a bolt action or lever action rifle or .22LR rifle or black powder muzzle loader is banned.
Can only own a gun if you are a long term, fee paying member of a target shooting club (good luck getting into one, the waiting lists are years long), or be wealthy enough to own a farm or estate (again good luck) for hunting/pest control.
Must have a gun safe or gun room (aka must own your own house, and keep it inassessable in any self defence situation)
Also alot of the firearms enforcement officers are little hitlers who make up their own extra rules about what they think you can and can't do with your gun or what guns you can and can't own.
Along with a bunch of other bullshit...
And lastly, gun ownership is largely pointless if you can't own or carry one for self defence.

what is home defense, its not like i go anywhere anyway

Banning shit never gets rid of the problem. Heroin is banned here and i know people that do it.

drugs are addictive and has a never ending demand due to that

banning them only increases the prices due to lower supply and makes them stronger

higher prices means drug cartels getting stronger and more violent

JESUS Christ England, get your shit together. I had no idea it was that bad.

As Milton Friedman once said: “See, if you look at the drug war from a purely economic point of view, the role of the government is to protect the drug cartel. That's literally true.”

That is assuming you can get your gun out of it's safe in time (you won't).
Even if you are justified you can expect your gun licences to be revolked.
Even if you are justified you can expect to be dragged through the courts for years while the police and CPS do everything in their power to make your life hell and make you feel like you have done something wrong.
If you are judged to not be justified (and what is considered to be justified is far far narrower than it should be), you will go to prison for a very long time.

That's why decriminalization of drugs has worked so well in the countries that have tried it

I don't think that's the solution at all. A disarmed population who are essentially outlawed from defending themselves are left completely vulnerable to anyone who doesn't care about the law. The idea that we should have to wait for the police while some terrorist is stabbing or shooting us and our loved ones to death is ludicrous.

right nice blog but post some links

The idea is to have brown people take over, not to have whitey fight back.

wait, let me get this straight (yes, im living under a rock) your UK police officers cant carry a gun? not even a taser?
wow

also seeing that vid made me sad. An officer of the law backing off a thug with one pen and paper like a school girl.
poor bastard.

A Far as im aware they can carry a taser but need training for one. so most of the retards in the police don't bother and end up dead

its not about making them legal

its more about not throwing people to jail for carrying a chemical for personal use

it did well in switzerland

There is not logical reasoning behind those actions taken by your government Brit bro. My deepest condolences go out to you and all those who suffer from the act of terror yesterday. I want you to understand something. While your government imposed these laws, the responsibility for creating the demise of your fellow countrymen lies with you and every citizen of the UK. You are the power the government wields, and so you have agency over that power. Yet you refuse to act upon this agency. Don't make the same mistake again.

Make Brittan Great Again

Police are not regularly armed, we have special armed police. Government buildings are always protected by armed police though.

We do this because we are "policed by consent," and it historically worked well with good public/police relations up until we fell for the multicultrualism meme.

theguardian.com/law/2017/mar/10/farmer-83-cleared-of-shooting-suspected-thief
>Gerry Wareham, from the Crown Prosecution Service, said: “We are satisfied that there was sufficient evidence to put the matter before a court and that it was in the public interest to do so.”

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Martin_(farmer)

Don't be a racist nazi islamphobic straight able bodied fucking white male and accept that terrorism is part and parcel of living in a big city :)

I think we're on to something here.

lol

UK has laws against Handguns.
The only Handguns you can own are powder and shot pistols.

That being said, most police officers in the UK do not carry a gun, because pistols are illegal.
I'm not sure on if they can carry tasers but
Community Support Officers are not "Real" police, they're in training and don't get to carry any weapons.

Major City police forces will have a special unit of trained officers for armed response, and when that happens they'll come with real guns.
We're talkin Rifles and Shotguns and shit.

Police in London can regularly be seen carrying MP5s

Another instance of the government can protect itself but citizens can't

>A jury at Hull crowncourt took just 24 minutes to clear Kenneth Hugill of inflicting grievous bodily harm by shooting the man in the foot.

Your point?

based.

The point being that the case was so obviously shit and he was obviously justified yet the CPS still chose to try and prosecute him.
It was all about trying to "punish" him by dragging him through the courts because they fucking hate the idea of normal people using guns to defend themselves against criminals.

>dragging
24mins in court, got away with it, was able to get to the gun.

Your reading comprehension is fucking awful.
>The three-day trial heard that Hugill went outside after he saw a vehicle on his farm at Wilberfoss, East Yorkshire, in the early hours of 13 November 2015.

>The trial concluded May 2017

People like you are part of the fucking problem, you sit there burying you head in the sand insisting that everything is fine, our gun laws and self defence laws are bullshit, the sooner more people realise that the sooner it will be changed.

*March 2017

You ain't no gun bruv

False equivalence, guns are inanimate objects.

You still shouldn't have banned guns though, I agree with that.

We've banned guns?
When?

gosh, why does this stuff happen? must just be pathological altruism or something. whites do this to ourselves. what's wrong with us?

Right: "Kill them all"
Left: "Invest taxpayer money on teaching better fucking trigger discipline"

These lyrics should answer all of your questions.

youtube.com/watch?v=_C4wpr588_Q

>nazi does something bad
>ALL NAZIS
>muslim does something bad
>ISLAMOFOBIA! NOT REAL MUSLIM! NOT ALL MUSLIMS!

This world makes no sense.

Best video ever.

If you ignore the blatant anti-theism, there's actually a lot of interesting concepts in Manson's stuff.

It's a pity he burned out after Golden Age of Grotesque, and is now fully part of (((Hollywood))) instead of taking the piss out of it.

>disarm the general population
>give guns to all policemen
That sounds fair, and not at all against the Peelian principles.

Arent they members of the proximity police?
The cops who give you fines for parking in bad spots and spitting in the street.
The last cop came in with a tazer.

>TFW too sophisticated and intelligent to have armed police.

The government doesn't ban all guns you mong. my dad owns one.