I still can't get over how funny it is that you people DESPISE this show because it has women MCs

I still can't get over how funny it is that you people DESPISE this show because it has women MCs
>But it's brainwashing children into thinking women are capable!
Kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We hate the fanbase

Lol no its a bunch of tranny lesbians aliens from space.

>Grown men watching cartoons.
SRH

>despise
I don't even think about it friend

daily reminder that all enemys are sadistic space amazons

Most fans of the lore hate the fanbase too, I'd even go as far as to say that people who like it because "it represents LGBT ideals" don't even watch the show and just see Ruby Sapphire art on their Tumblr feed

Pure coincidence.

This

Its an adorable show (those ruby episodes man.....)

But the culture behind it is fucking toxic

I mean it is slightly redpilled if you think,about it, they all hate the (((diamonds)))

Tbh, all of the women on the show are incapable.
One has attachment issues
Other just disconnect herself from everyone else.
And the other refuses to grow the fuck up and have low self esteem.
Other it's an emo
Other has autism.
Other it's a lying piece of shit who hide stuff from everyone
Other it's so desperate to have someone that forced dogs to fuse with her.
And there are five that can't complete a simple task, because all of them are complete morons, and one its a confirmed sociopath.

I find funny how I knew women like this on my life
None of them are capable, all of them needed some men to help them, in this show it's Steven a 14 year old kid, helping women that are hundreds and thousands year older than him.

Back to Sup Forums
Faget

kewl strawman

This show is trash because it wasted it's potential as a space opera for cutesy SoL bullshit

Who is hating this show? Shit is extremely irrelevant and chances are no one cares about it. Fuck off OP you're what is wrong with this board.

Best gem is also white.
What did they mean by this?

STOP!

>We care about a kid show
Its a nice kid show thats it.

RAVIOLI RAVIOLI, I NEED TO IMPREGNATE TEH DRAGON LOLI

SUfags need to get cancer and die.
That or stop posting here.

I hate that show because I have no idea what the fuck it is because you're too much of an incompetent retard to make a valid OP, and it looks like one of those "modern" shows with shitty low budget CGI animation like all the new kids shows. It has nothing to do with your false premise.

>dragon

its just generic soft core lesbian pron with poorly drawn bull dikes . i hate it because its a sub par tv show whos only selling point is its far left ideology

ideology doesnt sell in entertainment

>implying anyone hates it because of women characters
It's hated because it's a fucking stupid premise, pushes disgusting shit and has a lazy setting and artstyle. Calm your victim complex faggots it's no wonder none of the boards want you

This is that gay cartoon, right? Why do I need to have an opinion about it?

I don't support nigger-tier things.
Nogs are a cancer on society, and anything that caters to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ

;)