former flumpf voter here, crash burn, nukes

sage

>That picture
>that flag
>This topic

>>>>Rebbit
You have to go back

same here bro!

i do feel regret voting for Trump, but what gives me solace is that I then realize that his opponent was Hillary Clinton, and as long as we don't start WW3 under Trump, he's objectively better than her.

Lol, why is he wearing a fake hat?

Gee....

Nobody regrets voting for him. Only faggots that didn't vote for him and pretending that they did feigning regret.

Shills can't fake truth or make up a new one.

You can't come onto the internet telling the world that eating your shit is good for you and thinking they're going to believe you.

> Honestly shit is good for you. I tried it. You should too!

You're not going to fool anyone. No matter how many paid and non-paid shills try it. The truth resonates with people.

In the end, you're the only one that looks stupid.

JIIIIIIII

Who here is Trudeau regret?

wat?

Haha that faggot never voted for Trump...

I totally regret that he's doing exactly what he said he'd do. What in the fuck was I thinking?

this

nigger is a plant, plain and simple

sage this shit thread if you have to reply.

hey rabbai, whatcha doin?

hi david

how's the heart attack?

I will never not be happy with this outcome. Trump was never actually going to be a good President. All he was ever going to be was better than the alternative. It's just a bonus that he happens to be Donald fucking Trump. There's literally nothing he could do that wouldn't still make this the funniest thing that's ever happened to politics. Whether he does a good or bad job doesn't matter it's still funny and that was the whole point.

Fuck off leaf! They're giving you all the refugees you wanted. You should be happy!

The most shocking thing is how blatant they're being while attempting to write this narrative which only serves to help prop up the attempts at impeaching they've been planning since he won.
DNC funded, or outside group? Either way they need some spotlighting for all to see.

>Still believing Trump is the "anti-war" president.

>Nobody regrets voting for Dear Leader.
Dear Leader always gets 18 holes in one at Mar-a-lago.

Yeah his polling numbers say differently.
They'll sat even more differently when people's relatives start dying under the Trumpcare.

Cry harder, potatofaggot.