Ahahah just keep killing us and making our city look like a 3rd world, war torn shithole, we don't care

>ahahah just keep killing us and making our city look like a 3rd world, war torn shithole, we don't care
>terrorists won't make us upset

Why are leftists so retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

tubesign.uk/
twitter.com/SkyNews/status/844878259485458432/video/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

idk but this behavior seems so unexpected from the british desu. Once ruled the world to allow bombings to happen

What a wonderful 8 years this will be

Keep in mind their London is like our New York. Largely comprised of completely and utterly retarded leftists with no hope of coming back to reality.

>get stabbed
>hit by a bus
>blown up and raped
>*sips tea*

C U C K E D
Leftism is a brain disease.

Gee, this sure doesn't look shopped

ahahahaha....cuck.

>Why are leftists so retarded

>overly optimistic
>knee-jerk reactionaries
>sheltered
>protestors

it's not that leftists are retards. it's that retards become leftists

We should deploy every available army in the west and wipe out these countrys. What will it take before we are forced to round them up in the streets and lock them up draining our budgets feeding them.

Just

Well, for one, they are mentally retarded.

It's even worse than New York. New York at least has some pockets of conservatism, e.g. Long Island. London is more akin to San Francisco, in terms of leftist insanity. If i had the power, I would nuke it tomorrow.

Wtf happened to white people bros?

Why are left handers so retarded?

DUDE TEA LMAO

>*sips tea*

Just fucking glass everything inside the M25

Fighting for a future is beneath a society that lives in the moment, the here and now for themselves and pleasure.

We're no different here. We have been offered a million reasons to change and do something by those who hate us yet we do nothing.

Jewish mass media

it's fake lads you can make your own sign
tubesign.uk/
why dont' we make some redpilled ones?

IT'S FAKE NEWS.

It's also sarcastic made by a Sup Forumsitician last night. An MP read this out in parliament today.

Fucking hilarious. Sup Forums grows in power daily.

Someone in Bongistan print out a picture of the victims with the text "They wont be carrying on" and superglue that fucker on there

Has reddit made STOP KILLING PEOPLE LMAO the front page yet?

I think it's evolutionary biology. There's a human pathway that can make you a submissive fuckwit when you're being conquered - that's your strategy for survival - basically be raped or turned into a slave.

We are the ones who would fight back, upsetting the surrenders who don't think they can successfully fight. They'd sell us out if they thought the conquerers would spare them.

>damage control

That doesn't matter, all the likes it's getting does with all the libcucks and the >m-muh stiff upper lip reddit bullshit

>we will never fight back so do what you want
This works for bullys too ok Sup Forums

I want to believe!

I this k a lot of it is just misguides, I don't even think it's all leftists.

It's trying to show indefatigability and resolve. Not compliance and meekness. The Blitz spirit etc.

Good thing the British are going to passively await their destruction.

She should give a hug to a suicide bomber

>Why are leftists so retarded?

she's just thinking outside the box, user.

if the terrorist kills you, you win.

>Stockholm Syndrome

kek the irony

>If you kill terrorist, they win

ftfy

>(((londoners))) claiming to practicing traditional british stoicism
>very few in london are even ethnically british

dumbass

PLEASE SIR WOULD YOU FUCK MY SISTER LONDON WILL SOON BE 80% MUSLIM THAT'S A GOOD THING SIR
-Sam "The Man" Hyde

only solution
KILL all MUSLIM

Here is the fundamental difference between people who think like leftists and people who think to the right:

Leftists believe the world, before humans screwed it up, was a beautiful, peaceful paradise. Then human civilization got bent somehow (mostly because of wrong thinking conservative types) and now its getting worse all the time. They believe the past doesnt teach us anything except that were all terrible and only putting 'right thinking' people in charge to tear everything down and rebuild it is the answer.

Conservatives believe the world (for human beings anyway) started out as a brutal, dirty, sickly, dangerous place where one monkey beat the skull of another monkey over who gets to keep the banana, and slowly, over thousands of years, human civilization learned valuable lessons about how to tame the world and live with each other in relative peace and freedom. Its not a perfect world, but its much better than it used to be, and MUCH better than it could end up being if we're incautious.

If you keep in mind those two worldviews, everything in politics makes a lot more sense.

Because they actually think islamic terrorists "win" if you fight back.

>"That's what they want!!"

No, what they want is heaven, a great afterlife, and Allah's blessing for killing the Kafir. To give their life in the eternal struggle that is Jihad.
They don't give a shit if you don't kill them - more time to kill heathens and get Allah's favour.
They don't give a shit if you kill them - you died serving Allah.

Best option is to kill them any way, at least it reduces their numbers and stops them commiting more violent acts.

You gotta be Trudeau levels of retarded if you think the enemy wins if you defeat them violently.

It's playacting, just like weekend warriors with desk jobs do Tough Mudder races because they couldn't get away with a Fight Club.
Nobody in the west has to deal with real hardship, and this attack directly affected less than say sixty people so people act how they think they should in response.

Of course further to my earlier post, the difference between the real blitz spirit and now was that back then we took the fight to the krauts and now we can't tackle the root cause of terrorism because.it would mean banning Islam.

This is bloody good, user.

It is.
Here is him reading it out
twitter.com/SkyNews/status/844878259485458432/video/1

It's a fake image made on tubesignDOTuk

I never knew of this British tradition of watching people get killed in front of you and then just pretending nothing happened.

Apathy pure and simple. How many more Europeans have to die around Europe or on holiday in North Africa and Turkey before we actually do something about it?

The timing of yesterday was NO coincidence

>1 year since the Brussels bombings
>Same day as the 68 country conference(Russia wasn't invited despite doing most of the work) on tackling ISIS militarily where Tillerson bragged about it being harder for them to attack our homelands.

Now we're hearing in the last hour an attack on a busy street in Antwerp,Belgium was foiled as a car speeded towards people reported to be packed with explosives.

>Krishanasamy

Why do you think these attacks happen? They're happening with enough time between them so that people are desensitized to attacks and they become a normalized thing. Then when they happen more and more regularly, people won't even bat an eye.

People were saying je suis Charlie after that incident, supporting what he did. Now if it happened again, I'm sure these same people saying all that would defend these terrorists and say Charlie hebdo deserved it for "being racist" or something.

I wouldn't doubt ISIS is behind it, so when they finally do crazy shit people will just accept it and defend terrorists.

This is why I laugh at them. They seriously think pretending to not care about terrorists killing their people makes them seem stronger, when in fact it's telling the terrorists they don't give a shit keep on blowing them away with no consequences.

>sweden
>calling anyone cuck
Lmao

LITERALLY

UNIRONICALLY

SIPS TEA

Only east long island, west is full of numale cucks and libtards

:(

Because the option is the extermination of 1.6 billion people, and leftists always choose the easy way out.

modern leftists are raised on a diet of Hollywood movies, Harry Potter books and other such media

The result is that they construe everything as a simple binary between good and evil -- cause and effect are considered basically irrelevant unless it's some kind of self-blame.

serves you right for being the capital of nigger loving whites.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAA------hahahahahaha aha ha

haha

Fuck off Sweden.

Also sort your shit out 2mn of your 10mn population are now non white.

good shit my dude