The NWO is onto us and is trying to get us shut down

Yesterdays terrorist attack was likely a false flag attack the elites likely knew this attack was gonna happen before it happened and this message was likely left so that the media can have justification to shut free thinking portals like Sup Forums down it's obvious that no amount of shilling will break us. so prepare accordingly.

What do?

Don't tell me this user i just unpacked! I thought I was here for ever. all those years of lurking moar down the drain.

We must meme harder better faster stronger.

but Sup Forums is a board of peace!

>tfw you realize the jews are making us the boogeyman just like how they made terrorists the boogeyman

say goodbye to free speach in 3 months... 2 months...

When do we start

It's actually backwards. Why would you want to shut down a source that can provide preemptive information on an attack? I would advocate to have someone monitor the threads daily to see if someone would claim to make an attack then alert superiors who will tighten security. It's the opposite really, and Hiro will benefit from the added traffic.

Learn to type better please because we cannot understand your run on sentences that don't have proper punctuation and it makes you seem like a retard and it's kind of annoying senpai

Except people shitpost about happenings all the damn time on here that never fucking happen. it's only with hindsight can truth be seperaqted from all the larpers. It is possible the group that initiated the terrorist attack yesterday and in the future likely planted that information to use against us it's an obvious psyop. This will also call into question future prediction that come true was what where the intention of the posters is it possible that information was leaked on on purpose to frame us in the now defunkt MSM

Guess what faggot I got the literal Ass Burgers so deal with it you fucking faggot.

So wasn't here yesterday but saw about the attacks on kikebook and all I could keep thinking of was how Anon5 kept saying about the London Bridge and to remember that coming up.

What did he say about the London Bridge? And this wasn't on the London bridge, just a bridge in London.

the CIA declassified remote viewing techniques and showed everyone it works.

expect more predictions, more shitposters winning the lottery, more winning.

Just basically to keep a close eye on it especially with the "construction" and all that shit.

How do I get lotto numbers? I can only connect to people I've had a physical connection with.

>How do I get lotto numbers?

form an RV group with you at the head. Task the newbs to RV numbers associated with a win, but don't tell them that.

Then buy the ticket and win it for yourself. Use it to fund your black operations, just like the CIA.

You just posted a run-on sentence you fucking retard.

>likely
>likely
>likely
>likely

>You just posted a run-on sentence you fucking retard.

He's on the political autism board. Us Autistes punctuated and grammatically corrected that shit on the fly before it even hit the back of our brain. Git good fag

He posted a run on sentence to make a point, you fucking moron.

Thats not any justification but it isnt like this stupid shit retarded hasnt been done before caseu as you can see the worlds shit. Yes the internets free speech and no thats not legitamate reason. how is the internet or free speech the fault. their fucking cocksucking jews