It's over

Brumpsft is done.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_587ea1eae4b01cdc64c85ff4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its... ogre...

At this point if anyone in the Trump administration ever had Russian dressing on their sandwich they'll treat it with suspicion.

Cypriot bros finally became relevant

Doing business is now a criminal act.

Yeah, who cares...

>man with over $10 billion does international banking
>poor plebs think he's a Russian spy

Poor people are so fucking dumb.

Uh oh. A successful billionaire has somewhere along his 80-year-old life been involved with a foreign nation from a business perspective. I'm shocked. Wtf I'm with her now.

Thats not even grasping at straws anymore

Is Russian dressing really a thing? Which menu did you order that off of?

Why is Obama missing from that list?

A billionaire did buisness with a bank outside of America?!!!! Holy shit stop the presses! Call Fake ne...I mean CNN!

The list only contains presidents who were born in the USA.

Here is no way this is accurate, Goerge w bush does not have a 124.875 iq. Fake news

Stop saying "fake news." We're only telling the narratives our corporate interests pay us to shill. In that sense, it's pretty real, don't you think? It's "manufactured news."

Hmmm...really makes you think.

What's with all this Russia this and Russia that? Is Russia an enemy of the USA? Is there an embargo against Russia? When Obama met with Putin was he committing treason? If I buy a jacket off eBay from a Russian seller, is that a crime? Why are "links to Russia" now considered newsworthy?

Laughed breddy hard at Brumpsft

Come on, dude. Being inarticulate is not an indication of a low intelligence quotient.

Did you ever go to school with anybody really fucking stupid but they ended up becoming doctors and shit? I did. And it's so bizarre because I can't help but think how ignorant they were about the smallest things. Our personal perception of an individual may not match a person's I.Q. Only way to know is to test them. Totally not a Bush fan. I think he's worse than Obama, if that's even possible.

Why don't you putin shills put up your real flag?

fucking cypriots and greeks they are betraying western europe for russia\s money i hope turkey will conquer them fast they are the real cockroaches

Turkey will end you soon

>a guy did business with russians when he worked at a bank
STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES
Jesus christ is this what journalism is now?

I doubt it

>r/politics

Too late.

your country is the roaches nest and russia is the chicken eventually they will exterminate you you are a parasite state for russia

street/social smart != book smart

Bank of Cypress existed for the soul purpose of laundering Russian oligarchs money. (before it got shut down) Tumps connections to this bank reveals his dealings with the Russians, and reveals he's been laundering money.
It's probably why he refuses to release his tax returns.

Fuck off.

Trump has NEVER released an IQ test. However it's estimated to be about 120.

What's wrong, Russian shill, scared that Klumpfsy will get impeached?

Kek

Just wait for the Alfa-Bank documents to get released

estimated by who? john oliver?

Trump is fucking done. How did this happen. He's literally in bed with the enemy

holy shit, the connections just keep coming

Please kill yourself, you're nothing but a retarded left wing faggot who can't think for himself. Just go and live with the niggers in Brixton or the Muslims in Luton, show them how tolerant you are by allowing them to rape you while you apologise for slavery and other things that were done by everyone's ancestors

why don't you put up yours?

>tfw too intelligent for a second term
>tfw too intelligent to see through and stop second bank of United States
>tfw too intelligent to do anything productive about slavery or the problems you know the free black population will cause

small men speak with loud words

another one....
countdown till impeachment?

What's next? Aide to someone in Trumps cabinet suspected of having bought a sandwich from a russian shopkeeper seven years ago?

7 years 10 months and he'll be made to step down

>In 2015, while he served as vice-chairman of the Bank of Cyprus, the bank’s Russia-based businesses were sold to a Russian banker and consultant, Artem Avetisyan, who had ties to both the Russian president and Russia’s largest bank, Sberbank. At the time, Sberbank was under US and EU sanctions following Russia’s annexation of Crimea. Avetisyan had earlier been selected by Putin to head a new business branch of the Russian president’s strategic initiative agency, which was tasked with improving business and government ties.

Was under US and EU sanctions
Ross is a Cabinet's member
He's required not to be a felon

Ross, who had made billions of dollars years earlier by betting on bankrupt steel mills, was known for taking risky bets. But his decision to inject €400m into the bank with other investors encompassed a different kind of risk. It put him at the centre of the biggest financial institution in a country that was widely considered to be a tax haven for Russian oligarchs, even as the US and EU were imposing sanctions on Russia. In 2014, the year he made his investment, the US State Department considered Cyprus an area of “primary concern” for money laundering , according to its official assessment.

Tax haven for Russian oligarchs
Area of 'primary concern' for money laundering

WTF

Another gem about Ross:

Trump’s Commerce Pick Outsourced Thousands Of Jobs And Oversaw A Deadly Coal Disaster

>President-elect Donald Trump pledged during his campaign to scrap key global trade deals, reverse the flow of manufacturing jobs overseas and bring well-paying mining jobs back to coal country.

>Those promises may prompt some awkward questions for Wilbur Ross, the billionaire Trump nominated to become commerce secretary, at his Senate confirmation hearing this Wednesday.

>The 79-year-old private equity mogul earned the nicknames “bottom feeder” and “king of bankruptcy” in the mid-2000s, when he became known for buying up decaying businesses, including steels mills, coal mines and textile factories.

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_587ea1eae4b01cdc64c85ff4

Oh oh
Seem like Drumpf just BTFO'd his voters once again

₽0.05 былo зaчиcлeнo нa вaш пpoмoaкциoнный cчeт кpeмля