He fell for the 'see Europe' meme

>be Kurt Cochran from West Bountiful, Utah
>visit olde London town for bangers 'n mash
>get run down and murdered by quintessentially british asian jihadist

inb4 family apologize for his whiteness and ask for tolerance of islam

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4342450/American-named-victim-London-terror-attack.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rip craft brother

F

wish I had had the chance to see Europe a decade ago

Three decades.

3 decades ago

Damn finnnn

Owe u a beer

Ever in nj call me out

Pre ww2 before the Anglos bombed everything

Three decades ago

Nigger detected

Eastern Europe still has ok places. Sure, you'll be surrounded by Slavs but it's better than being around dirtskins.

>Utah

Might actually not be a self-hating white liberal. A lot of Mormons and non Mormon whites in Utah are pretty based. Sad that western governments don't care enough about their own people to protect them

F,

Achel Bruin is some good stuff.

The fuck are you on about /r/the Donald?

Wow...... Anybody else feel like we should deport these 8 million sharia supporters in our country before we deport the illegal spics? Atleast the spics attack us for monetary reasons. Muslims are just assholes.

That's the guy with the hoodie and the broken knee? That looked terrible.

I don't get it.

why 3 exactly?

that's not Dresden

Yeah must be. He did look in a bad way. Unsurprising he was one of those who died. Fell a long way.

??
Our country is worse than EU so who gives a fuck

FPBP. My heart and liver ached when I realized-
"shit, he was there for beer."

Rest in Peace, Kurt

I'll take your word for it, I've never been there. It's still bombed to shit.

>Sad that western governments don't care enough about their own people to protect them
I used to do lots of international travel but think I'm going to stick with the US mostly now. Probably will take a good decade just to visit all the national parks, which is only a fraction of what our country offers. Might do a few international trips to see places before they change too much.

i was born in bountiful utah lel

Dresden is still a beautiful city

Well, to be fair, given our nigger problem, it's not like American cities are safer than European ones. My statement about western governments not caring about their people's safety applies to the US too, where black males (6% of the population) commit 52% of all murders, and where some 20,000 white women are raped by black men every year. The "it's only blacks killing other blacks" thing is a meme. They are fond of killing, assaulting, and raping whites just as much.

If you don't want to visit Europe for safety reasons, you might as well stay clear of American cities too, which by all metrics are more dangerous

i guess he got served :/

F

Still looked better after being bombed than any urban development in Africa at the time...... or even now.

I hope they have Pale Ale in Heaven. Will drink one to this guys honor after work.

that's a pretty low bar to set

Yeah I feel bad for both EU and USA. USA used to be the best country ever up until 1960s when your nigger problem got out of control. EU fucked up 30 years ago.

F

poor lad, prayers will be for his family. ):

1965 immigration act was the only real problem; niggers getting uppity is secondary.

F

True but in the US you can avoid niggers for the most part. I'd rather spend a few days in Arches National Park than in Chicago. Having lived in big cities most of my life, there isn't much they offer that I haven't already seen. I would say I'm going to miss the ease of access an airport with so many direct international flights but that won't be necessary anymore. Plus now I finally can give ice climbing a try, which has been on my list for years.

Good. It was to fairly large extent destroyed though right? It's not some WW2 myth, correct?

The bullshit is that separate but equal (our version of apartheid) worked just fine, and niggers were better off during that time - way less fatherless children, way less drugs and violence, etc. The same people who pushed for (((Hart-Cellar))) """immigration reform""" were responsible for the civil rights movement, which will go down in history as the day our country began its decline. The races aren't equal and everyone knows it, no matter what lies they tell themselves.

Yes but it was pretty much rebuild like it was before the war

The real irony is that immigration really fucked over blacks but giving low skilled jobs that they were capable of doing to outsiders willing to work for dirt wages. The real war in the future isn't going to be with whites, it's going to be blacks versus hispanics. My money is on the wetbacks but we'll see.

Seriously - what are the respective birthrates? Reminder of Ray Kurzweil's talks and examples about exponential growth and the change from 'looks negligible' to 'suddenly you're overwhelmed'. And the exponent can be 1.x and still be exponential.

this is him

unlucky RNG
shouldn't have gone to London

London is not a dangerous place mate

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4342450/American-named-victim-London-terror-attack.html

This legitimately makes me sad

>Visiting Europe

Literally why?

This him?

This was his wife, Melissa Cochran. She's still alive (for now.)

The site the husband and wofe were struck. He was flung over the railing to his death. She was mowed down and lived.

F

Trump

I actually have a respect for the Muslims, sort of how two worthy enemies would have respect for each other.

I absolutely hate the lefties though.

>two worthy enemies

oh come on

F for Utah man of crafty brews

WHOA DRUMPF DOESNT CARE ABOUT OTHER NATIONALITIES DYING? WHAT A RACIST MISOGYNIST #NOTMYPRESIDENT

SO IT WAS DRINKING THAT KILLED HIM, NOT ISLAM!
t: liberal

Always remember to shoot a traitor before an enemy, Jimbo

This death angers me more realizing he is American.

May he hit his conversion targets and hop additions in the great garage brewery beyond