Hey, look, I can't be doing so badly, because I'm President and you're not

> Hey, look, I can't be doing so badly, because I'm President and you're not.

There are some pretty smart people on Sup Forums but can any of you niggers actually justify why the POTUS has the logical reasoning of a 10 year old?

(You)

>leaf can only into 1D pong

ShareBlue is just fucking getting lazy now.

Goddamn take the day off and come back with some better material.

>cucks
>logic

Kek. No they are beta and follow alpha to their deaths.

> crying shill because you don't have anything better to offer

give it a rest you canadian faggots

>lazily shill because you don't have anything better to offer
Why don't you go out tonight, meat a nice girl, get eaten on a bus or stabbed by an asian?

well you guys aren't offering any counterargument so kys

Sounds like a better time than getting shot at by Mudslimes

This thread is proof that YOU have nothing.

See what I mean. You're goddamn idiots. You don't get it. You never will because you're not smart.

>leaf and emu shitposting in unison
This thread needs to be nuked before this powerful contagion spreads.

You have to actually provide an argument before we can counter it, retard

Sounds like good reasoning to me. He's the most powerful man on the planet, and the fantasies you may have that he will be removed from that position are a form of psychosis. Just sit back and watch the show, you'll enjoy life more.

How will Aussies ever recover? Absolutely beat the fuck out you was m8.

>asking a group with even less reasoning ability about why they trust a president with a 10 yr old's reasoning skills

Trump literally thinks he's a prophet. You can't make this shit up. Just kidding. You can and apparently, eventually, you can wind up calling yourself President of the United States.

>the POTUS has the logical reasoning of a 10 year old?
Even that is overstating it a little.

Trump is doing well

Can any supporters of the democratic party actually justify that they can't offer up a better candidate presidency than Donald Trump

Hey everyone remember that time when the polls said trump would never be president why the fuck would we trust them now? and yes my guess his approval rating is low but that's because building the wall is going to take some fucking time

>elect literal moron
>defend him by saying he's just toning down his message so the dumbest hick can follow
>being such a Trump cuck
>2017
>to
>2021

He doesn't. You're just angry because your PM is a fag lover.