I'm seeing a lot of left leaning shills on here lately

i'm seeing a lot of left leaning shills on here lately

lets show our love to the greatest country on earth

Other urls found in this thread:

irishexaminer.com/ireland/tds-give-themselves-a-week-off-just-one-month-into-term-424215.html
news.usc.edu/116937/would-you-believe-there-are-more-libraries-than-starbucks-or-mcdonalds/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

america is a nigger infested shithole controlled by kikes

stop pretending that our country is going anywhere but into the gutter

This is now a USA hate thread

"people"

American laziness in one image.

>left leaning shills
Implying the right doesn't hate us too?

grossest food ive ever seen

kek

This is one of my favourites

I love America. I have loved ones there. I don't like seeing it be raped by hook-nosed billionaires. I don't like seeing people needlessly die for profit.
I don't like seeing the poorest and most vulnerable in your society being conned and abused.

America is beautiful. Go out Midwest sometime. Away from the cities and "urban youths."

How can u be so stupid.

Not lazy, we just sometimes forget a morning snack and don't really have the time to step out.

We work here in America, we don't take a month or two off as a country in the summer.

Goddamn, is this for real?

I don't get it...

i'm so confused... what is this supposed to be?

Ok this one doesn't look bad

> American geography
I'm Chinese and degenerate geography amuses me every time

mexicans really arent that bad, all the ones i work with are hard workers that work like 2 jobs at a time. a lot of them are christians and their women suck really good dick and they breed white

i like going to the states to visit but i would rather kill myself if i had to live their

Even their unhealthy food looks gross as hell. I wonder how can so much people there be fat. I'd rather starve than eat most of this shit.

school lunches were great. i loved that rectangle piece of pizza. mine never had pepperoni on it though, just cheese

Apparently it's a special recipe from Ja/ck/'s grandma.

He's a really bad cook who has his own channel on Youtube for some reason and /ck/'s mascot.

Webm related

irish work ethic summed up in one article
>irishexaminer.com/ireland/tds-give-themselves-a-week-off-just-one-month-into-term-424215.html

They're messing up Brazil and China

How many rooms does your igloo have?

mmmm tartare

or is it an m??

One more Ja/ck/ webbum. Yes, he ate that.

NO WAY MAN...
I'm getting out of here before my lunch is ruined.

kek

is this guy a parody? he has an expensive knife, surely he can't be this stupid?

CHICKEN SASHIMI!
Smart ass jack knows his shit.

I feel bad for his gut microbiota.
Teach this fool how to make homemade sauerkraut before is too late.

>buying expensive items = intelligence.
surely you cant be this stupid?

As if Ireland isn't filled with paddy ass drunks and slags

>lets show our love to the greatest country on earth

WE LOVE YOU GERMANY!

He has sponsors and all.

Look for "Cooking with Jack Show" or something on youtube.

Is this real

This looks worse than shitty airplane food

there it is. the best school lunch ever

>no burger

triggered

>school food in degenerate bible belt states is american cuisine

hahahaha, god i fucking love being persian.

I detail cars, fuck this guy.

I'm out of disgusting food pics.

Those are midwest lunches as well fuck face.

you hate America.

(OP)
>lets show our love to the greatest country on earth

WE LOVE YOU GERMANY!

"degenerate bible belt"

Wat

Soul Food

ITT eurofags who wish they were american

anyways kraut, can you start posting persian foods? persian food is god tier and internationally known .

i live in socal, sorry. not poor and shitty like your living situation. i can actually afford to spend thousands on whatever food i want every month.

the bible belt states, the degenerate states of america. the ones that are filled with cousin fuckers and retards. what do you mean wat?

Thanks to Michelle Obama sadly yes. When I was in school I loved our lunches. Granted there was a lot of fried stuff - fries, tots, nuggets, etc - but there was always good healthy stuff if you wanted it. Always a decent vegetable, salad bar, skim milk, some kind of fresh fruits. Thing is most high schoolers didn't worry about that because a lot of us played sports, were in weightlifting class, or just plain had high metabolisms. There were one or two really fat people in my school - about 1200 students - none that required scooters. I do live in the midwest though and a lot of those kids were from farms around where you worked your ass off day in and out.

And here we see the idea of American Exceptionalism in its purest form...straight from the mouth of a retarded snail.

Wtf is that supposed to be? A 50s style jello mold where you just put random shit into gelatin?

Kys cuck.

Hm I'm seeing a lot of Turks posting pictures of school meals as some silly way to shame Americans.

I am a restaurant critic in an American city. Here are some pictures of food I have eaten recently.

post persian food, you nazi fuck. listen ahmed, ik ur contributing, but contribute some good things too. cmon you fucking asylum seeking mudslime

They're the new leaders of the free world... think about it; they don't start a bunch of wars, or have a millitary industrial complex trying to profit off of death... how does that = freedom.

Fuck America. They're the least interested in freedom.

There is nothing worse than school pizza. In elementary every Wednesday was pizza day with no alternatives. I went hungry every Wednesday.

I don't have a collection of Persian food. Sorry m8.

This. I still love the country but it's been a shithole since the 60s.

It's a rental

You literally get jailed for liking certain Facebook posts or groups in Germany

Wew lad no need to get this upset

God bless America, you have been a blessing to this earth.

Recently things have been bad, but God has heard your prayers, and appointed Trump to fix the country. He was born again last year and gave his life to Christ. His victory was prophesied.

Shit, that's not right at all man. It's quite sad, frankly. Of course kids will always choose the sugar rich, fried poisons if they have the chance!

What you eat and your gut general health has a strong relation to intelligence and mood. No wonder why theres so much (obviously, not all) stupid people there. Stupid and rich. I get it being stupid because you're poor and your country doesn't even have libraries around, but you guys should be top notch brainiacs there.

news.usc.edu/116937/would-you-believe-there-are-more-libraries-than-starbucks-or-mcdonalds/

American communism thread?

No you don't

The school lunch shit is Obamas doing. Michelle reworked the school nutrition program after her honorary degree in nutrition came through.

>pizza and ketchup are vegetables

build one, you cunt.

i agree with you, american food is fucking disgusting. but any other nationality's food here is good as fuck such as chinese, japanese, korean, mexican, fuckin anywhere except american food here is good. american food is just derived from shitty british food.

you fucking nigger, this isn't "American" food. this is the food from other nationalities and expert chefs that make food in america. are you this autistic you burger eating cunt?

not upset ahmed, just post persian food pics.

I live in a Mexican infested shit hole. Only Americanized "mexicans" are worth a damn. The rest may as well be light skinned niggers.

Only good thing left are the jobs and gun rights. Non white children are already the majority. We're going to become a nation of mongrels, niggers, and spics. White Americans are done.

wow nice food dude, what do you do, snort it? nigger hahaha